Community > Posts By > afriQueen22

afriQueen22's photo
Wed 04/10/13 09:09 PM

I'm thinking that reading some of these threads here on Mingle is like watching a soapie.
The good, the bad and the downright ugly!

I'm the good, right? :angel:

I plead the 5th... That's the right to silence right?

afriQueen22's photo
Wed 04/10/13 06:42 PM
I'm thinking that reading some of these threads here on Mingle is like watching a soapie.
The good, the bad and the downright ugly!

afriQueen22's photo
Wed 04/10/13 05:58 PM
Maybe it has to do with the black guy's idea that white girls are freaks in bed. Apparently they will do ANYTHING! Well, atleast that's what south african black guys believe. I wouldn't know though since I don't play for that team.

afriQueen22's photo
Wed 04/10/13 05:08 PM
That now I remember why I'm giving up sex.

afriQueen22's photo
Tue 04/09/13 02:18 AM
If this is still my happy place.

afriQueen22's photo
Thu 04/04/13 10:10 PM
Grateful!

afriQueen22's photo
Wed 04/03/13 09:38 PM

Sylvia Plath
Paul Coelho
Richard Bach
Dr. Seuss... I can't think of a 5th one

Dr Seuss is actually an awesome choice - shows humor, imagination and a good moral for each story

A 5th one? How about Richard Scarry or the guy who wrote the Curious George books?

I've never read anything by Richard Scarry, and I only know of the Curious George cartoons on tv, but I'll make a note to look them up next time I'm at the library.

they are kids books but they're great! if you have kids they'd love them!!!

I don't have kids but I do consider myself ageless; nothing is too young or old for me!

afriQueen22's photo
Wed 04/03/13 08:39 PM

Age matters to me simply because I will not date a guy my age, even ten years older than me. I am emotionally, physically and intellectually attracted to much older men. But only the MATURE ones. I emphasize mature because, I have come across many a 40 year old who act 20, that is a huge turn off for me.
For a brief time, I did try fitting in with my friends and dating someone in my own age group, I was bored senseless. They do not appeal to me.

As to the question of sexual attraction, I am still attracted to much older males, maybe because I've never been attracted to so-called "pretty boys". There's just something about a body that tells of a life lived...
At the risk of over-sharing, quite a few months ago I was with a who did experience a bit of an uhmm, erection issue but I did not huff out of there or whatever even though it was at quite a crucial moment... We spent the rest of the night talking, we still slept in the same bed and we still see each other at times... I find his mind and his company equally as fascinating as the rest of him. This is the case with all of the older men I've been with.

So age does matter to me.

Now am worried!!
Could THIS be ME from another mother and a totaly different location!!?? I know i didnt authro this,Afri,BUT,wooooooweeeee.....
Exactly my double!!

*Jumps up and down with glee*

Finally, someone who does not think I'm weird!!
I think everybody has their preferences and as they say, "to each his own".

afriQueen22's photo
Wed 04/03/13 05:03 AM
Age matters to me simply because I will not date a guy my age, even ten years older than me. I am emotionally, physically and intellectually attracted to much older men. But only the MATURE ones. I emphasize mature because, I have come across many a 40 year old who act 20, that is a huge turn off for me.
For a brief time, I did try fitting in with my friends and dating someone in my own age group, I was bored senseless. They do not appeal to me.

As to the question of sexual attraction, I am still attracted to much older males, maybe because I've never been attracted to so-called "pretty boys". There's just something about a body that tells of a life lived...
At the risk of over-sharing, quite a few months ago I was with a who did experience a bit of an uhmm, erection issue but I did not huff out of there or whatever even though it was at quite a crucial moment... We spent the rest of the night talking, we still slept in the same bed and we still see each other at times... I find his mind and his company equally as fascinating as the rest of him. This is the case with all of the older men I've been with.

So age does matter to me.

afriQueen22's photo
Wed 04/03/13 03:39 AM
Thinking that there is nothing like spending time with my niece to get me over the blues... I'm a very lucky aunty :)

afriQueen22's photo
Wed 04/03/13 01:12 AM
El Silencio de la Epera (Il Mare Calmo Della Sera) by Andrea Bocelli
I've been listening to this song for months not understanding a word but simply going on the feeling it's given me since I first heard it. Today I googled the english translation of the lyrics and it's simply poetry.

afriQueen22's photo
Wed 04/03/13 12:07 AM
Thinking that one day I will keep walking.

afriQueen22's photo
Wed 04/03/13 12:02 AM
People who are always late, dishonesty, selfishness, using someone's things without asking, ingratitude, slow cashiers and unexpected visitors.

afriQueen22's photo
Tue 04/02/13 11:19 PM
Lonely.

afriQueen22's photo
Tue 04/02/13 11:10 PM

Sylvia Plath
Paul Coelho
Richard Bach

Dr Seuss is actually an awesome choice - shows humor, imagination and a good moral for each story

A 5th one? How about Richard Scarry or the guy who wrote the Curious George books?

I've never read anything by Richard Scarry, and I only know of the Curious George cartoons on tv, but I'll make a note to look them up next time I'm at the library.

afriQueen22's photo
Tue 04/02/13 09:16 PM
Sylvia Plath
Paul Coelho
Richard Bach

afriQueen22's photo
Tue 04/02/13 09:01 AM
Hurt.

afriQueen22's photo
Tue 04/02/13 03:37 AM
The Lost Messiah by John Freely

afriQueen22's photo
Tue 04/02/13 02:59 AM
Restless... Need a change of scenery.
Excited... My friend is coming to see me!!!!!
Uncharacteristically worried... So many expenses; such little cash.
Hopeful... Tomorrow will take care of itself.
Proud... My little nephew plays rugby!!
Happy... For some reason, I just can't stop smiling.

afriQueen22's photo
Tue 04/02/13 12:09 AM
Very irritated... These clients are more than half an hour late.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25