Community > Posts By > ChefSean

ChefSean's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:16 AM

be honest please

Yes I do!

ChefSean's photo
Sun 01/06/08 03:18 PM

I wanna try to keep this towards the top so my friends will understand why it takes me a month to reply to their emails lol

Hotmommie you know you wont be able to get rid of us that easily. LOL so you will always be on top in our books!

ChefSean's photo
Fri 01/04/08 11:38 AM
Yeah I know what you are going thru. So get me shout hun if you need to talk.

ChefSean's photo
Sat 12/29/07 10:33 AM

Ok still no explanation for why Jesus thought God had forsaken him.

Oh my goodness. OK the reason Jesus said what he did was because it was a representation of how we feel here on earth. He was letting us know that he hears our cries out to him. God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit are one. If you look at it like they are a family then you will see this. God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit is the power they possess. It says in the Bible that Jesus was with him in the beginning. And so was the Holy Spirit. There are the holy trinity. But to get into heaven you have to believe that Jesus came down here on earth to die for you and your sins. Then you must ask HIM (Jesus) forgiveness for your sins. For he is the light and the truth and the key to the gate in heaven. Read your Bible more than just one verse and you will see all this ties together.

ChefSean's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:26 AM
The Hot Librarian!

ChefSean's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:23 AM
Yeah I believe there has to be a 1000 post before it is locked

ChefSean's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:21 AM
Edited by ChefSean on Tue 12/18/07 11:21 AM
Shes a tipical soccer mom with a mini Van!

ChefSean's photo
Sun 12/16/07 06:43 PM

just to get things straight, they were playing against The Colts, The Refs, and Canned Fan Noise..............and they STILL won-case closed 19-0 best team ever , see everyone next season

Your nuts the refs were on the patriots side and the patriots was cheating the first 10 games until they got caught. The Colts will see them in the playoffs and they will be going to the super bowl again. The patriots don't have a chance at all.

ChefSean's photo
Sun 12/16/07 01:18 PM
Edited by ChefSean on Sun 12/16/07 01:22 PM
I really feel sorry for you patriot fans. Because ifyou watch the game between them and the Colts you would obviously see that the Colts played way better than them and that was with the Colts second string. The colts are a way better team than the patriots and when The colts play them in the play offs that is when the patriots are going to fall.

The patriots have played **** teams all year and only had to play a few good teams the Colts have had to play mostly good teams and only a few bad ones. So I say it will be the Colts verses the Cowboys this year!

Oops I forogt something. Um everyone knows that what the coach did was cheating.

ChefSean's photo
Mon 12/10/07 06:39 PM
Actually I also do paranormal investigations myself. I was in a group called BIG Believe In Ghosts and they are now all women doing it so not really any room for me anymore lol. I have pictures posted on Myspace and I have more to on disk. Going on one in two weeks hopefully if the weather holds up.

ChefSean's photo
Mon 12/10/07 08:19 AM

Well than I suggest you just pack up your balls man and ask the girl out.

Tell her you want to take her out. If she says where? Give her a visual man. Tell her.

If she turns you down, say the offer is still on the table.

I mean christ this girl this past summer shot me down like a million times..haha. But we went out. chemistry wasn't there now we're good friends...

LOL I know why the chemistry wasn't there!

ChefSean's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:15 PM

i always though that guys have to be arrogant to make up for small penis size

That is a good Duckie!!

ChefSean's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:13 PM
Ok here we go again. Why is it that when ever the words nice guy or good guy comes up everyone thinks they are just geeky whimps that can't stick up for themselves. LOL This just cracks me up.

Let me tell you a scenerio myself. A guy picks on people that are less fortunate as him. He treats girls as a piece of meat. Having sex with 2 or 3 girls in one night (not at the sametime) basically cheating on them. Then one day he gets a girl pregnant and then figures out the hard way it's time to grow up and become a real man. So this man then decides to completely change his ways and values on how he treats other people. Now mind you he still can kick others ass but instead of starting fights he tries to walk away. Instead of trying to use a woman for sex he insteads trys to get to know them and learn about them and who they really are.

Now the asshole has now turned into the good guy but how is this possible. Because they are one and the same. It's a choice to what they want to be in life and how they want to treat people. This is also the the same for the people deciding to be with jerks. They are always going to choose jerks unless they decide they don't want to be treated like crap anymore. I have posted a thread about good guys before but I was trying to get answers why women can be ok with someone treating them like crap. My advice to you is stop being an asshole or you will end up like me.

I was that guy above. I became a man real fast because I was stupid and got a girl pregnant by using them. Then I basically was punished later in life being married to the woman I got pregnant. She and I never got along and never should have even thought about getting married. So now I am divorced, have kids that live with me, and it is even harder to get someone to go out with me because of this. Women being affraid of someone with kids. But do I care know I keep on trucking along knowing that someday. I will find someone that is to my own standards and will love me for myself without me having to treat them like crap or letting them treat me like crap too. Good luck everyone trying to find their own mate.

ChefSean's photo
Fri 12/07/07 06:39 PM
Well how many women would come into a room saying Hoe Hoe Hoe!!!

ChefSean's photo
Mon 12/03/07 04:38 AM

I think nice guys have read too many storybooks and have the whole knight thing down pat.Now that beng said (I'm guilty of it too,hence my reasoning.)Women like the bad boys because they know no one is going to screw with them and they'll be safe.BUT What happens later on when the bad boy revels his true colors.And the woman is NOT safe.Now another thing I've noticed is that the "looks" double standard applies.A woman can be a BBW and she still wants Tall,Dark ,and Handsome.And the same TDH guy gets ranted on by the BBW if he doesn't find them attractive.Instead of mostly looks,(I know some sort of attaction should be there by nature) Go by the persons attitude.There's a lot of good guys who get fustrated by this.Average Joe's don't cut it anymore from what I've seen.Anyway I'll end here before I go off on a rant...lol

Anyone who gets upset because they are rejected needs to get over themselves. You like who you like. Personally, I prefer guys who are hot and nice. It exists, trust me.

OK OK I seriously think people didn't read my entire blog. First of all, my pic is a bad one and I have never been turned down by a women for a date. Matter of fact I have had to end relationships because the woman thought they could have me and the bad boy at the same time. I am not some nerd or loser or some guy that a girl would just turn down. I am far from it. I am a smooth talker that gets what he wants and I am a very goodlooking guy too but when he finds out that what he wants wants him to be a bad boy like he used to be and that is not going to happen anymore. Trust me, I am someone that no man in there right mind would ever screw with because I will mess them up bad. I just don't want to treat a woman like they are a piece of meat. What I am trying to figure out is why women tend to want to be treated like that. I have seen girls go out with guys that are clearly cheating on them and just keep going back like the guys is their man and only their man. Or they go out with a guy that mentally abuses them or even physically abuses them if you're saying that a women is turning a good guy down just becuase they are not attracted to them that is fine but why are they attracted to someone that abuses them. Oh yeah and by the way I have seen this happen to men too not just women.

ChefSean's photo
Sun 12/02/07 09:17 PM

I know I'm off track here, but I have to disagree with one statement in here. "I know that even sounded bad but if you look at it in our shoes we believe that there is a higher power and he loves everyone and even people that do believe in God but are sinners we feel sorry for because we know they have no chance to go to heaven" God forgives our sins. Because we sin does not me we won't get to walk in heaven.

Ok you may disagree but I was always taught that if you sinned you had to ask forgiveness again. It's not like you can become a christian ask forgiveness for your sins then go kill someone and go to heaven if your saying that then you need to open your bible. Being a christian does not give you the right to sin but should keep you from it. I am not saying christians don't sin but true christians ask forgiveness if they do.

ChefSean's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:59 PM

Why is it that many people, mainly of christian faith look down upon atheist's? I always get that "holier than thou" look when I tell someone in conversation that I just happen to not believe in god. Why do so many of you feel the need to belittle people who do not believe in what you believe in?

Well...in a sense...aren't christians "Holier than thou"? After all, you had just admitted to them that you are not holy at all.

=)
In a holy sence, yes. But you and I both know what I meant. lol I mean they think they are better than me simply because of their beliefs. I am a good person but it's not because of a religion.

Look I am a christian but a true christian does not look down on you but just feels sorry for you. I know that even sounded bad but if you look at it in our shoes we believe that there is a higher power and he loves everyone and even people that do believe in God but are sinners we feel sorry for because we know they have no chance to go to heaven. So what I would like to do is appologize if one of us christians made you feel like we were aboveyou because we ain't. If we are true christians we know God loves everyone even athiests even if they don't love him back. So again I appologize for this and hope your life is everything you want it to be for it is your choice and only your choice to choose what you believe in.

ChefSean's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:43 PM
This has happened to me three times and everytime it was a no except the last one. She was my wife and I had kids with her I tried to work things out but she cheated on me again and I said no more. Now I have the kids and her cheating ass has been asking me back ever since I divorced her. LOL

ChefSean's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:16 PM
Edited by ChefSean on Sun 12/02/07 07:28 PM
Ok um so what your saying is there is a medium between good and evil. LOL Yeah ok. That is like saying you can have ice and fire at the same time and same place if you put them together you get a big puddle of water. Not cold nor hot not even warm but just wet. What I am trying to say is you act like being a nice guy mean you a wimp or you must be a nerd or something. LOL Ok first of all I used to be a bad boy. I was a huge player. When I got married I realized how bad I treated women and couldn't believe how I treated them. So I vowed I would never treat a women like that ever again. I became the total opposite of what I was. Oh and I did try the middle of the fence too it doesn't work you either lean one way or the other not right in the middle. But I tell you what I have thought about being that asshole guy again.

One more thing Someone else said that assholes treat them nice and then start treating them bad. So your saying that good guys treat them good and because they treat them good they shouldn't have a chance. Oh and I disagree with that statement totally. If you find a guy for instance in a lingerie store buying lingerie and you give him your number. did you think he came there just for you. lol Well I have a theory the reason why women choose the bad guy over the good guys is the sense of thrill. It's like having sex when your 15 or so trying not to get caught. Sex is more thrilling when there is a sense of excitement. I honestly think these women look for misery to make them happy.

13. Why do the nice respectable guys that treat a women with admiration and true respect get put in the friend zone faster than you can say Yee Haa?

This is because oftentimes these nice guys don't know how to respect themselves.

You are speaking of two extremes, Chef: 1) the "butthole" and 2) the nice guy.

Women want a happy medium: someone who is an alpha male but still treats everyone as he would like to be treated.

ChefSean's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:49 PM
Yes, I am! Found out about it yesterday and was pretty excited about the show. I have thought so far it is pretty good especially how it contrasts to wizard of oz and also has some similarities.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25