Community > Posts By > ChefSean

ChefSean's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:29 PM
I wish this was true but it is not. I have actually asked girls out not by their looks but by their personality. Yes I do prefer a woman that is cute or takes care of them self. They don't have to be beautiful. I like woman that is smart, and loves to have fun. I say all this because I have been treated like this by several different types of women from pretty to average to not even average at all. Oh yeah heres the kicker. I have been told by most of them that they were actracted to me alot but I was just to nice for them. I am not however placing all women in the same category because I believe just as most women believe there are a few of them left. I am sorry if I ruffled some feathers but just being honest and thought I would share my point of view.

ChefSean's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:01 PM
Your friend!!

I watch from a far distance.
Caring for you so much.
Wondering when you might want me
instead of his cruel clutch.
All I have ever asked from you
is to call me willingly,
and ask me to join with you
so together we live thrillingly.
I will comfort and care for you
and even wipe your tears.
I promise if you love me.
I will be here through your years.
So call me now to join you
and forever I'll be your friend.
I love you now and forever
and will love you until the end.
But you must accept my offer.
Before a certain date.
I can't tell you the exact time
but after it, it's to late.
So call unto me by my name
and ask to enter in.
For only I can forgive you
and wipe away all your sin.
My name is Jesus Christ
and I am the only way.
So even if you hate me.
I will love you every single day!

Amen

ChefSean's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:00 PM

Current mood: annoyed
Category: Life

1. Why are ladies attracted to buttholes?

2. Why do ladies say they want a nice guy and then always turn them down?

3. Why do women let men treat them like ****?

4. Why are men that treat women really bad, are looked at like gods by women but then the women say they hate them?

5. Why do women hate buttholes and then love them too?

6. Why do nice guys always get treated like they don't exist and they are right in front of you?

7. Why are nice guys so scarcely heard of when they are so many around?

8. Why do women want to share their butthole guy than rather have their own nice guy?

9. Why are women so gullable to the assholes even when their are other people including their friends telling them he is an ass?

10. Why do buttholes get to cheat over and over on their women and the women just keep going back to them to be used by them?

11. Why are people so affraid of the ones that truely love them?

12. Why do the nice sweet girls always go for the loser types?

13. Why do the nice respectable guys that treat a women with admiration and true respect get put in the friend zone faster than you can say Yee Haa?

14. Why are women so drastically trying to ruin their own lives by dating these assholes and then wonder why their life sucks?

15. Why are women consider sluts if they have sex with more than one man but if a man does it they are treated as experienced?

Many of these questions have either happened to me or some of my friends. I wrote this because I have a friend going thru some of these questions right now.

I know that being the bad boy attracts women but in the long run they are never going to satisfy what s women is truely wanting. There will never be love in that relationship but there will be lust. Lust will never conquer all but true love will.

So I am asking you all to think very hard with your hearts and not your hormones.

Men don't treat women like they are a rented movie that you can just take back and get a new one or rerent it.

Ladies don't settle for the macho asshole that treats you like a rented movie that can be so easily taken back to the store.

Also men don't treat women like they are property but more like they are part of you, this way you will treat her the way you would treat yourself.

Women if a man wont let you have friends, buys you a cell phone to check the bill for strange numbers, keeps track of your every move and has his friends check up on you; then he is a controlling asshole, he may not be violent now but give him time he will.

A man should never be like this but also to keep jealousy away tell your man how much you love them show, them when your leaving, kiss them hug them let them know they are the only one for you.

Men do the same kiss them hug them surprise them with something special, a gift, a meal, a romantice dinner or even just a women movie they will love, let them know they are the only thing that keeps you alive.

If people would stop trying to use each other and instead do everything in their power to make each other happy the whole world would be a much better place.

ChefSean's photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:59 PM

Current mood: annoyed
Category: Romance and Relationships

You know I have been through a lot in my life. My profile tells you about my health. But I have to get this off my chest tonight. I am categorized in a small group of men called the nice guys. You know what I'm talking about I'm one of those guys that the ladies turn down because they want a bad boy. I'm one of those guys that women think are weak because we try to stay out of trouble, pitiful because we don't treat them like a piece of meat to just through them down and ravage them, goofy because we have morals and standards, crazy because when we try to win a womans heart we actually romance them, nerdy because we are not suave and cunning into making you think we love you just to get sex and not call the next day, boring because we put others and responsibilities before our own needs and wants and also lonely because we care about others before ourselves.

I have fallen in love four times in my life. They were all beautiful women that didn't care whether or not they were happy but more into what everyone else thought about them. I take that back except one. The one was Angela! You know there are a few good men that have treated people very good just to be treated like crap back. A small story for everyone.

I was in love in JR High. I wanted to be with this girl so bad. I would bring flowers and candy and love letters and cards to try and win her. The whole time we were in school together she would hardly talk to me unless no one was around. I was pretty good friends with her brother and would go over to her house and she would be like all around me. But if one of her friends came over she would be back to being a snob. But for two years I didn't give up and she never once got a boy friend. I had to move suddenly during the summer. So I was not to able to tell everyone by and stuff. Well 2 years went by. I only lived one school district away and I got a job in my old hometown. Just so happen she came walking in and seen me there. I was talking to some of my old buddies from the old school. She came up to me and slapped me across the face and *****ed me out for not saying good by to her. Then she proceeded to tell me that she had finally decided to be my girlfriend and I just disappeared on her. Then she kissed me and said she would forgive me if I would become her boyfriend right then. I told her no that I had a girlfriend and I loved her very much. My point in telling you this is so you will see you might think you want to be with that person but because God forbid your social status may be tarnished you treat them like crap. Then when your social status is gone you want the good thing you could've had but now youre stuck with crappy life you have.

And here is something else you all need to know. Emotions are emotions but we down through the years have four words we use as emotions that are truly not emotions. These words are dislike, like, hate and love. And before you get your panties in a bunch listen to what I have to say first before you criticize me. Now let me explain, do you choose to be happy, sad, mad, glad, depressed, scared, upset, lonely, angry, afraid or giddy. No you don't because they are true feelings you have inside you. But like is an action not a feeling, you choose whether or not you like someone or not, same goes with love, dislike and hate. Now don't get me wrong when your attracted to someone it is lust (which means something you want). We all begin with a relationship, which is just a foundation for being friends (like), acquaintances (dislike), GF/BF (love), mortal enemies (hate). But they are all still chosen actions not feelings. But when you are in love you have this euphoric sensation with all your feelings that cause this action. And the same goes with hate, all your feelings towards someone is pure hatred. That is why you despise them with all your heart.

My last thing is this, you know what is really funny is the guys you think are wimps are usually the ones that can kick the living crap out of someone but they have enough sense to walk away. We are the guys that don't prey on women, we open the doors for ladies and for everyone, we are the best friends that you cry on when the assholes you just have to be with treat you like ****, we are the ones that give you gifts for no reason at all, we are the ones that make you laugh, make you feel alive, make you feel so important, we support you and your dreams without trying to change them, we are the ones that come to your aid when you need help because your boyfriend is not man enough or committed enough to help you, and the one that we always get stuck with. WE ARE THE GUYS THAT LET YOU GO TO BE WITH SOMEONE ELSE JUST TO SEE YOU HAPPY, BECAUSE WE ARE THE ONES THAT TRUELY LOVED YOU!

So next time instead of judging the man based on what your friends are going to think, judge them on what your heart thinks, because remember they arent the ones paying for your divorce in the end your kids are!!!

Just a reminder over 55 percent of Americans go through a divorce, mainly because their spouse wasn't treating them they way they should've. Here is another reminder 40 percent of Americans go through more than one divorce because they didn't learn the first time!!!!.

Also if you are a nice guy or girl then please leave a comment because we need to be heard. If your not one leave a comment anyway. So we will know who you are to stay away from.

ChefSean's photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:16 PM
I have been told once that a dish I made for a certain lady that was married made her have an orgasm. The dish was a butterfinger cheese cake with and oreo crust and chocolate syrup drizzled over the top.

The story is this. I was in the kitchen cooking food when a family came into the clubhouse and ordered. They ordered their usual and ate. It was the wifes birthday and we always tried to suprise our guests by doing something special for them. So I was told she was there and I decided to give her and her family a 1/4 of my cheesecake I had made for later that evening. I set it up and sent it out. They ate it all up. She let her husband leave and then she came back and asked for me. I came out and said hi. She then told me that the dish was so good that she actually had an orgasm. Now I don't know for sure just what she told me. I mean I didn't check or anything. LOL

So my real question is do you think food can make this happen?
Or do you have a story of a simular situation?

ChefSean's photo
Sun 12/02/07 04:38 PM
Herb Roasted Pork Chops

Ingredients:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
6 8 oz chops boneless or 6 10 oz chops bone-in
4 oz evoo(extra virgin olive oil)
2 oz fresh cilantro
2 oz fresh thyme
2 oz fresh oregano
1/4 tsp of cumin
1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper

clean chops with cold water
place all dry ingredients in bowl and mix very well
rub evoo all over chops lightly (the oil should not be running)
Place chop in bowl and then flip in dry mixture
repeat on each chop then placing them on a sheet pan
With remainder oil and herb mixture combine and mix very well pour rest over chops
Put in oven at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes and then turn oven down to 350 cooking additional 10 minutes or 138 degrees temp. then chops will cntinue to cook after pulled out of oven so you will reach the correct temperature by the time to eat.

Served best with either asparagus,or brussel sprouts and for the starch either a nice rice pilaf or an Indian couscous. (cumin, coriander, oil, salt, pepper and cinniman) very good dish.

ChefSean's photo
Sun 12/02/07 04:08 PM
This is another award winning recipe. It is also being published in my cookbook that I am writing. It is a low colesterol & low sodium cookbook for people with heart conditions. I am also goign to include some diabetic recipes for desserts.

Spicy Mexican Hashbrown Casserole

Ingredients:
2 medium sweet potatoes
4 large white potatoes (doesn't really matter on this dish)
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 red chili pepper
1 jalepeno pepper
4 lbs shredded mexican cheese
16 oz of sour cream
1 tbls cayenne pepper
salt and pepper to taste

Start boiling water and salt in large pot
Peel and cut both types of potatoes into medium chunks (large dice)
place potatoes in boiling water to par boiled state (meaning soft on outside only)
Drain and let stand
Cut the bell peppers in half
Dice one half and julienne the other half
set the julienne aside for later
Fine Dice the chili and jalepeno pepper
Now in a large bowl add diced peppers, sour cream, cayenne,salt and pepper to taste. (remember that when you add the potaotes the seasoning will dilute so make it a little stronger than you want it to be)
Add 3/4 of the cheese and potatoes mix very well to make sure it is coated evenly.
Place in large casserole dish or 13 x 9 in pan ( better in glass or prcelin too)

cook for about 35 to 40 minutes then pull dish and place rest of cheese on top then in rows place julienned peppers mixed colors place back into oven to brown and melt cheese pull and let cool for about 15 minutes and then serve.

Very Very Spicy!!

ChefSean's photo
Sun 12/02/07 03:51 PM
Edited by ChefSean on Sun 12/02/07 04:10 PM
First of all this recipe has been modified by me to make it award winning. I will only give the original recipe here if you would like the other you may ask for it.

Preheat oven 400 degrees
13 x 9 cooking dish or casserole dish

Ingredients:

Large bowl to mix in
two bags of either shredded or homestyle hashbrowns frozen
2 lbs of shredded mixed cheese (Processed cheese works best)
8 oz of sourcream
8 oz of melted butter
8 oz of diced onions
8 oz can of cream of chicken soup
Salt and pepper to taste (I use large ground pepper or cracked)

Preperation and cooking

In large bowl add all ingredients and mix well
place in cooking dish and cook until everything is boiling and top turns brown. Approximately 35 to 45 minutes depending on each persons oven.

Optional You may add more cheese to top and then place back in oven to melt.

Let cool for 15 minutes before serving. Can also be placed in individual ramikins also.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25