Community > Posts By > funintexasmaybe

funintexasmaybe's photo
Tue 01/29/08 06:47 AM
This is a dating site....unfortunatly you have to understand that people are talking to more than one person....after a few months especially...like reality TV...the bachlor or any other show of its kind....some people are going to be let down and disappointed...unfortunatly the woman you were talking to didn't have the class to tell you what happened herself.....that is a shame but more than likly the truth...she connected more with somone else....maybe you made it to her #2 choice....it sucks, but don't think it wont happen again

funintexasmaybe's photo
Tue 01/29/08 06:40 AM
I was married for 12 years....I wouldn't expect to see my best friend now hitting on my ex wife.....but a lady i went out with one time????I mean come on....you just are getting to know someone....there is no romance involved....no real true feelings.....no reason for anyone to be upset...and it didn't hapen the next day...it has been a year....but there are some strange people out there with whatever they want to believe and do...you have to xaccept...talk to the 1st guy and ask him what is going on....

funintexasmaybe's photo
Fri 01/25/08 09:22 PM
There are a couple people on here that I contacted......thought I might get lucky....went for coffee with 2 of them...still chat with one, but as friends....one other one from here still chatting with but she just recently moved ...still in same area....might have somethingf there maybe not.....from aniother site...i never paid...but sent her an IM....just taking a guess using same name on site...sher answered...apoligized for being a stalker...told her I saw her on the site...been chatting ever since....been out with her 3 times...not too bad....
the point is you never give up and always have a positive...i was disappointed when it seemed like I was striking out.....again i know I am not perfect....i get that out of the way....then start talking about what i like and find things in common.....keep it to waht you are looking for in a conversation....and not dwell on things you cant change,...might make your chances higher....good luckbigsmile

funintexasmaybe's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:22 PM

Sorry dude, but I love women who let me know what they want, how they feel, and are not sexually constrained to being what we feel a woman should be. I mean, alot of men are blunt to the point they tell there women these things. How come all of a sudden we feel women need to just shut there mouth?

Dude, I feel you are just stating your opinion here, but you are also coming off judgmental. If women offend you now, then try to find a chic who will just keep her mouth shut, and be all nice, prim and proper for you. Cause if that is what you want, then so be it. Be....NEWS FLASH.....women are vocal, and that is a good thing. Least I feel it is.:wink:

Agree with goof.....I mean I am not looking for a foul moth at a public place to a waiter or anyhting...but online..yea speak you mind...I mean...most everyone does...and I would think most is having fun and to each there own....wont condem anything and wont say I agree with everything that someone does...I like my women how does that song go...behind closed doors......from the 70's...well welcome to the 2000's ....the doors open....woooo....hooooo....bigsmile

funintexasmaybe's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:15 PM
lawyer

funintexasmaybe's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:10 PM
bouncer at billy bobs

funintexasmaybe's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:03 PM
flight instructor

funintexasmaybe's photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:56 PM
George Carlin
Richard Prior
Steve Martin
John Belushi
Mel Brooks
Monty Python

funintexasmaybe's photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:53 PM
Willie Nelson

funintexasmaybe's photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:52 PM
alone

funintexasmaybe's photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:52 PM
florist....happy

funintexasmaybe's photo
Wed 01/23/08 06:44 AM
Looks are very important.....but isnt the end all....and luckily....everyone has there own perception of beautiful or attractive.....and angelindarkness said it right ...part of anyone looks can be changed...if they really want to...

funintexasmaybe's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:05 PM

NO.. Not on meeting, not for a while.. Infatuation, lust those things are instant but Love isn't real if it's instant.. Ok wait that was too general sorry, some people have....

I agree with you wholeheartedly......Infatuation, lust...yes...love grows....what is it you love?......ask yourself that question...because if it turn to lust or infatuation then you know it isnt love.....bigsmile
not that I am right....lol

funintexasmaybe's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:29 PM

"I am not cheating on you with my boss...we are just good friends and he was there when we were fighting"
"No I didn't have an abortion because my boss got me pregnant like that email implies that I wrote him"
"You are the cheater I have done nothing with anyone....even though my emails and text messages imply differently"

Sorry....well that sounded angry didn't it....lol...

Have a problem with your ex's boss do we ???

lol...ok...maybe a little...lol

funintexasmaybe's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:52 AM
"I am not cheating on you with my boss...we are just good friends and he was there when we were fighting"
"No I didn't have an abortion because my boss got me pregnant like that email implies that I wrote him"
"You are the cheater I have done nothing with anyone....even though my emails and text messages imply differently"

Sorry....well that sounded angry didn't it....lol...

funintexasmaybe's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:30 PM
A big turn off is not being able laugh and have fun......You don't have to be perfect or act like it....be yourself....
everything is different for everyone...one person might like something someone else doesnt....personality goes a long way....be who you are...the right person will come along....hopefully sooner.....than later....
at least I am hoping sooner....lol

funintexasmaybe's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:25 PM
bigsmile .....lol

funintexasmaybe's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:22 PM
lol....guess some are looking for a good time...without knowing if you want to have that same type of good time....lol..better add to your profile to keep it in your pants ....i'll let you know when you want to se it...lol

funintexasmaybe's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:19 PM
I am out till Monday...have a great weekend all...happy

funintexasmaybe's photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:43 PM
Wooo...hoo...bigsmile

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25