Community > Posts By > funintexasmaybe

funintexasmaybe's photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:42 PM
Feral...I did....bigsmile

funintexasmaybe's photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:39 PM
Edited by funintexasmaybe on Sat 01/12/08 12:39 PM
Stopping in to say hello and TY feral...:smile: ..I will be on Monday and let you know what happens with my matches...and yes older is ok with me....bigsmile

funintexasmaybe's photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:47 AM
LOL...Braianna.....drinker cheers...

funintexasmaybe's photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:45 AM
bigsmile ...definitly not mad at the matchmaker...flowerforyou

funintexasmaybe's photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:42 AM
lol.....man I am either too young or too old...lol..or just not good enough....Elizerick wont let me email either....I am too young....dang....laugh ...ok maybe tomorrow...TY for trying feralcatlady...if tonight you findsomeone for me (if you are still doing this)...have them send me a note and I will be back on tomorrow.....bigsmile ...Ty for trying...

funintexasmaybe's photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:28 AM
I am going to be gone in an Hour....just so you know....maybe play tomorrow and try again....happy

funintexasmaybe's photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:27 AM
I cant email spirtfilled..I am too old for her....wont allow me....sad
lol

funintexasmaybe's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:35 AM
lol

funintexasmaybe's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:34 AM
I was born in Northern Cali..lived there 13 years...moved to D.C. Virginia area...went to college in West Virginia, Moved to Colorado, then to PA and now in Texas....I tell ya...the NJ accents are kinda annoying if very pronounced...the southern talk of a Texas lada is sexy if it isnt buchered by smokers voice....and dont ask what kind of accent I have...I am a mut and all confused...lol

funintexasmaybe's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:29 AM

We would probably choose wrong because we didn't we all wouldn't be on here now.laugh grumble

lol..rightlaugh

funintexasmaybe's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:23 AM
:(.......spirtfilled....I think they left for the afternoon...lol

funintexasmaybe's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:17 AM
Yea...It can be upsetting to find someone you are attracted to and connect with, but they are too far away from you. But think about the wonderful friendship you now have because of it. And you never know what might happen down the road. Hell if it was easy as 1,2,3 to go on a site type in some info and "poof" there appeared 6 people to choose from and they all wanted to date you...lol...noone would be here...lol....I believe that there is always more than just one person out there for you...just if you find them at the right time...and you never know whaen the right time is, but it will happen..at least I hope so...lol...

funintexasmaybe's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:40 AM
Do you......oh my......bigsmile ...looking good....tell it like is is...and likes to have fun...got to love it

funintexasmaybe's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:33 AM
well you lok great...and once people get to know you(chat with you) will definitly see that you are honest and tell it like it is. The worst is just trying to find people near you I think. At least that is part of my problem.....lol...I hope you find what you are looking for and are very happy. You seem too nice not to be happybigsmile

funintexasmaybe's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:14 AM
love to bother you debbie...and that English accent...woo..hooo

funintexasmaybe's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:07 AM
lol..ty ready....:smile:

funintexasmaybe's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:56 AM
Just want to see what people think...:smile:

funintexasmaybe's photo
Fri 01/04/08 11:39 AM
hotmommy...I hear ya...me too.....happy ...keep a smile on your face and good luck...

funintexasmaybe's photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:56 AM
LSU deserves to be in..not sure how Ohio will play. Shame West Virgina once again beat themselves.....WVU better have their A game against OK...other wise they will get hammered and lose all respectable they havent gotten yet....

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25