Community > Posts By > wildmanofohio

wildmanofohio's photo
Sun 10/23/11 05:32 AM
how is your old high school doing in football mine the newark wildcats are 0-9 and worst loss this season was 87-0

wildmanofohio's photo
Sun 10/23/11 05:31 AM
Been a few years ago but this crazy story is very true.
I was camping out in eastern ohio 15 miles from no where no quiet you can hear yourself breath.
My first day and only day I hiked most of the day searching for food.
By night I gathered enough vegetables and meat to have a meal.
The night was clear and cool the moon my only light then as my fire started to dim I felt I was being watched I called out no answer I only smelled him and seen his shadow.
Then a rock the size of a softball hit my face and a growl from the dark is all I heard he was on me before I could move.
I was blinded by blood in my eyes but his sized and power dwarfed mine.
He had me in a bear hug squeezing me I smelled the stink from his breath.
I almost passed out but a burst of energy I headbutted him he dropped me and I ran but he has faster and started chasing me he catch me and fell near the fire I picked up a log that was still burning and smashed him in the head he roared in pain I some how got past him and I ran into the darkness and found a old tree to hide up in intil day came.
I went to the campsite and only found blood from me and footprints nothing else.
I go back from time to time and every time when the moon is the fuliest I can smell his stinch on the midnight wind.

wildmanofohio's photo
Sun 10/23/11 05:22 AM
Why was even love created why do we try so hard to capture it when it will far apart.
I had my heart broken its like having the 1 that did it pull out your soul and shatter it into a million pieces.
Feels like a knife into my heart it still has a beat but part of it is missing ripped from it and taken away.
Love has catch me it has hurt me and has made me do crazy things and make me act totally stupid.
No matter how much I want to stay away from it and try hiding how I feel I can't just walk away from what I love most.
Why does my heart care why's everytime I try to release the feelings I have for her my heart twist all up and I can't breath?

wildmanofohio's photo
Sun 10/23/11 05:16 AM
You have broke my heart
Tortured my soul
Ripping them both apart
Left me with a emptiness I can't fill
So many tears each day all for you
... So many times I try to forget you
But your always on my mind
Worst buried in my heart
I want to just plain out get rid of you
But your stuck inside the walls of my heart
The thing that you have
The thing you tore apart

wildmanofohio's photo
Sat 10/22/11 02:42 PM
My agony my pain my sorrow
Manifest into a creature out for revenge
Consumed by heartache its seeking you out
Try to run and hide this animal loves to hunt
Have another protect you this beast carves a fight
This creature will find you pull out that ice cold heart of yours and send you and that soul of yours to hell
Maybe then the creature inside me will be at peace for what you did to me

wildmanofohio's photo
Sat 10/22/11 02:32 PM
I was at a party and i was about to get a girls number and i felt a poke to my back i said go away i am getting this girls number. You know that guy on your shoulder that says dont do that well mine was off in a coffee break. I turn around and see the biggest man ever i try to punch him and he smiles and then i see a fist and well it got dark a i up in a chicken barn i was naked covered in bird ...seed and 500 chickens were after me and i wasnt ole mcdonald and a peck, peck here and a peck peck there well you get it. Lets say the chickens were not the only white meat that night i was running bare ***** all around the barn and all the doors were locked so i jump out the window not to the ground but onto the farmers bull lets say superman not the only man to i need to find something to cover myself and well the farmer had his and his wifes clothes on a clothes line to dry and well the only thing to wear was a dress so i had a choice be naked or wear a dress so i put on sundays best church dress and had to hitch hike back home. Have you ever tried to get a ride being aman and wearing a dress all you get in honks and whistles lol

wildmanofohio's photo
Thu 10/20/11 07:14 PM
any women from ohio

wildmanofohio's photo
Thu 10/20/11 07:11 PM
Love is a myth told by storytellers with a broken hearts.
When your heart is no more you forget what's special each dark gets worst and darker all you do is think of them and rips out what little left of your heart is left.
I written so many love poems from capturing it, to secert love to having heartache yet I can't ever find love for that matter tell the one I love what I feel .
All my scents tell me something don't ask me how but my body knows when she's around it knows if she's sad or hurt.
I can't tell what all that is but love is still a myth

wildmanofohio's photo
Thu 10/20/11 07:05 PM
There was once a angel she born with one wing
So pure yet still not whole
Floating bewteen earth and heaven she can't take flight
Searching for her soulmate to finally help her fly
One late night she asked god how do I fly with one wing
... God then answered in his strange way
You will one day find your other wing
I create each angel with one wing so they can find the link that connects them to the other
Once you see him you will know
Like you he's floating bewteen earth and heaven searching for his soulmate so he too can fly
Don't be sad angel for your other wing is looking for you right now
Once he finds you and you will see that your wings come together
And will set you both freeSee More

wildmanofohio's photo
Thu 10/20/11 06:59 PM
I'm the wiley coyote of love
Just like that crazy dog
don't matter what i do we won't ever get the thing we desire
We end up blasting off just to be set of fire and left smoking
Worst we have a giant boulder crush us leaving us broken
But like the coyote we never stop if we quiet we lose hope if you do that your hurt
But if you keep hope alive just maybe you can get what your after

wildmanofohio's photo
Thu 10/20/11 10:08 AM
which bowl will ohio state end up at?

wildmanofohio's photo
Thu 10/20/11 10:01 AM
lol im 5ft9 and 170 pounds

wildmanofohio's photo
Thu 10/20/11 09:58 AM
I am coming after your very soul
There is no use running i will find you
Once i capture you i will bring you agony and sorrow
There wont be no escape from me
No one to protect you from me
... You see your not dealing with a broken heart man but a tortured animal
Its hunting you and your soul
Once i obtain them both
I will send that cold heart of yours to hellSee More

wildmanofohio's photo
Thu 10/20/11 09:51 AM
There are many theories about the heart why we are given it and where's it belong and why does it get broken when all we do is love them with all are soul.
I believe we are created for only one a being that maybe already wandering earth or still waiting to be born.
We don't really know them its like are hearts are magnets far apart yet a force we don't know about links us together.
But once that connection is found we know are eyes tell us because just hearing there name makes us cry are hearts speed up just knowing there yours and are bodys go weak by there touch.
It can be a very close friend or a person you just meet but are hearts will truly know where they belong

wildmanofohio's photo
Thu 10/20/11 09:47 AM
I couldn't beginning to know what it was like being man when earth was first created.
I think that was the first ever broken heart just picture one man walking the earth alone
It had to be a living hell knowing that there was a creature out there for him.
How many times did he have to walk around the earth, how deep in the oceans he have to swim and how many nights did he gaze into the heavens pr...aying to god to let him find her.
Didn't god know how painful it was to man didn't he realize the sorrow he was putting man through if so why did he do all that.
I know why god did that to man made him with a broken heart and made him walk the earth,swim the oceans and to look into the night sky.
Its so simple the only true cure for a broken heart is for man to find his soul mate the one that holds the very key to his heart once he finds her then he will finally become whole.See More

wildmanofohio's photo
Wed 10/19/11 08:26 PM
She stood by the window the moon showing off her every curve
He stands by the door watching his night creature dance to him.
There hearts beating so fast and wanting to be near each other.
He cant take no more he wants her,he desires her and loves her.

He walks to her pushing her closer to him
His eyes lock onto her eyes
He slowlys begins kissing the soft sweet spot on her neck she grasp as she looks to the moon.

He picks up the scent of her sweet lips and he tempts fate and kisses them
Lips so soft like rose petals so tasty yet so deadly but worth the risk of just youching them.

Her knees get weaker as his tongue moves down her body she grasp his head with her nails and makes him stop at her belly button he gives it a little swirl and tickle and a wet wet kiss before desending on down her.

He pauses and she growls pushing him deep into her womanhood she looks at the moon and feels something stirring in her his lips,tongue and scent unlocking a hidden beast in her soul

She wakes up in bed the scent of him on the wind and looks to the sky and smiles at moon and whispers intil tomorrow night my beastly lover

He makes his way down her legs intil she howls at the moon and him for biting every one of her pretty little toes

wildmanofohio's photo
Wed 10/19/11 08:10 PM
It was a very hot summer night.
The day had been long and all she wanted was to cool off in her pool.
She jumps in her bikini and heads to her back yard and dives in the moon and stars her only light.
The cool water feels good on her body she looks around and all the neighbors are in bed fast asleep.
So she gets out of her bikini and enjoys the night.
He wakes up to natures call and looks out the window to see her swimming naked under the stars.
He ventures outside and hides behind her trash cans as she begins to play with herself he trips over the cans.
She yells who's there he comes out and she smiles and climbs out of the pool.
She says you been bad and takes him to her trampoline she tells him to undress and lay down with him naked and her only in her silk robe she jumps him like a anacondo sliding up his body.
she clamps her thighs around his head lifting up her robe a bit and begins to bounce on his face the harder and faster she bounces the deeper his tongue plunges into her ***** once she is wet enough she wiggles bounce and dives on his torpedo hard cock up and down faster and harder she goes intil she moans each thrust she bites him and claws forcing him to pound harder into her.
He pushes her down on the trampoline she laughs and says I dare you he slides his cock bewteen her breast back and forth she squeezes her **** making in tighter for him intil he's about to explode she grasp his manhood and devours him sucking him intil she taste him.
After she drains him he falls back and the heat of passion makes her body burn so she runs off to the pool dives it but he chases her in she released the beast in him she swims on her back floating watching the heavens not knowing he's there.
Then a wetness captures her again she looks down and grabs his head as he licks,sucks and eats her ***** once again.
He unlocks her beast and locks onto him
She hops onto of his body there thighs lock her ***** taking his cock again as there drift away she slowly lays on him keeping each other close and each other warm as the night disappears

wildmanofohio's photo
Wed 10/19/11 06:15 PM
im rob from newark ohio aka most boring place on earth
im 5ft9 and weigh 165 pounds
i have blonde hair and blue eyes
i like the outdoors and theme parks
love animals when there trying not to eat me
i like to write so far its over 800 poems and erotic storys
well i have 14 tattoos
looking for a girl to date or hang with or just have fun

wildmanofohio's photo
Wed 10/19/11 05:58 PM