Community > Posts By > wildmanofohio

wildmanofohio's photo
Tue 10/18/11 08:28 PM
I KNEEL BEWTEEN YOUR TIGHTS
I LIFT YOU TO MY MOUTH.
YOUR WETNESS IS THERE TO GREET ME
YOUR SWEET TASTE IS NOW ON MY VERY TONGUE YOU SCENT IS DRIVING ME AND MY HEART WILD
WITH EACH KISS AND LICK OF YOUR BODY I WANT TO CONSUME YOU
I PUCH MY HUNGRY MOUTH AGAINIST YOUR ENTER THIGHS AS MY TONGUE SLIDES IN AND OUT MAKING YOU SO MUCH WETTER
THAT WELCOMES MY TONGUE BETWEEN ROWS OF DELICATE PINK PETALS
THRUST AGAINIST MY GENEROUS TONGUE
SHOW ME YOUR MOST DESIRED THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS
FOR MY ORAL DELIGHT TOO YOU
AS MY TONGUE EXPLORES YOU AND IT FINDS THE SMOOTH FIRM PERAL
AND MOAN AND PURR LIKE A FERIAL JUNGLE CAT
YOU CLAWS DIG DEEP INTO MY HEAD FORCING ME TO GO FASTER BECAUSE I HAVE FOUND YOUR SPECIAL SPOT
MY TONGUE KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING AS IT FLICKERS IN AND OUT FASTER AND FASTER

MY MOUTH KEEPS SAYING STOP BUT MY LIPS AND TONGUE SAY PUSH FOWARD
MY TONGUE IS MY GIFT TO YOU
ITS INTENT IS TO PLEASE YOUR EVERY NEED
I FEEL YOUR BODY LOCKING UP
YOU GET QUIET.
I AM BEARING DOWN AND SOON MY LOVE ESCTASY APPORCHES

YOU PUSH HARD ONTO MY TONGUE
YOU ARE SHAMELESS IN USING ME
AND I AM YOUR WILLING TOY WANTING YOU TO USE ME AS YOU WANT
AND YOU FINALLY CRY OUT YOUR DESIRES
AND YOU AND YOUR BODY ARE NOW PLEASED
SOON IT WILL BE MY TURN
AND MINE WILL BE VERY MUCH BETTER

wildmanofohio's photo
Tue 10/18/11 08:24 PM
A few weekends ago kinda played a prank on a buddy kinda let wrong. I was babysitting my buddys pets and well I filled my buddys hot tub with volka and well after gallons of volka to fill it up and a few aka 15 shots to get me filled up I decided to strip naked and soak in the tub.Its kinda fuzzy after that I remember ordering a pizza watching football talking to a otter and fighting with a duck o...ver who's better emmitt smith or god rest his soul walter sweetness payton.We scared the pizza guy when I answered the door naked wearing combat boots, a otter on your shoulder and a duck standing next to u.after a few minutes of terror for the guy me sir hector and steve the duck shared a pizza a 12 pack and saw the neighbors put in a giant slide and diving board in there pool.Well u know when us guys drink and see something awesome we have to play with it.Nothing beats sobering up by diving into icy water at 3am and the neighbor waking up the next day to a naked man a otter and duck named steve in her garden

REST IN PEACE STEVE AND HECTOR

wildmanofohio's photo
Tue 10/18/11 08:22 PM
I built a wall around my heart so none could ever enter, i didnt want anyone to see the sorrow within the very walls. i trusted and loved only to have my heart broken. i promise both my heart and soul it wouldnt happen again. i tossed my key to my heart away and hope it would be lost forever. so love would never enter both ever again. my heart was closed down and then you entered my life. like a w...ildfire my heart and soul burst into flames my wall began to crumble the bricks fell to the ground and my heart and soul were set free. my mind thought how is this to be so easily done by you. how did she find my key it was so well hidden maybe deep down within me my heart and soul knew if i casted the key out into the world you take it and keep it. inside your hands you hold the very key to my heart and soul you had it all alongSee More

wildmanofohio's photo
Tue 10/18/11 07:15 PM
any women from newerk

wildmanofohio's photo
Tue 10/18/11 07:13 PM
God may be the creator of the
Earth i live on and walk on
The stars i wish on each night
The animals i roam with
Even the heavens i pray to and the help i fear
But I'm sorry god you can't control fate you may control my soul
But it may be a sin only one person will have my love and heart