Community > Posts By > sara89

sara89's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:07 PM

Spider wrote:

Your soul is YOU, your personality, thoughts and emotions.

Not to argue 'spider's' perspective in any way, shape or form, but the perspective to which I subscribe, with respect to spirit and soul, is at the opposite end of the personal spectrum proposed by 'spider'.

Spirit and soul, in my perspective, are pure abstractions.

Given this perspective of abstraction, there is no relation whatsoever IMPerspective, between Spirit and Soul, and 'ME', as my 'I' knows 'ME': 'I', the 'Identity', the 'self-awareness illusion making machine'.

Fron that vantage point, spirit and soul have nothing to do with 'my' personality, 'my' thoughts, 'my' opinions, 'my' beliefs, etc.

If anything, spirit and soul (quite distinct from the falsehoods of 'MY SPIRIT', and 'MY SOUL') are only present and accessible as the abstractions that they are, when we momentarily surrender our 'attachment' to 'EGO': what we know, what we believe, what we are convinced that we are!!!

Only then is spirit and soul present, and never IMO, is it present as a PERSONAL, 'I' BASED, phenomenon.

If anything, the abstractions of spirit and soul are an inappropriatable, impersonal, and a totally paradoxical link to the 'universal', the whole, the all/nothing, which will always, elude the 'I', the identity, the 'ego'; the picture or illusion (self-awareness default) of the thing, will never be thing, no matter how precise or convincing the quality of the illusionary reproduction.

Momentary and 'willful' detachment from 'I', is essential, and pre-conditional to being present to the impersonal and universal domains of 'spirit and soul'.

Of course, my perspective.

then why do we have them? and how exactly are we connected to them?what makes us who we are if not our soul?
im sorry im not trying to argue im just curious

sara89's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:05 PM

No, the devil has your soul and you need to find a good exercist.

If you're not religious find a good psychiatrist, of course if you're schizophrenic, you're problably having extremely spiritual delusions, so go for the exercist.

The mind is amazing - what can cure is often as simple as what one believes.

huh

sara89's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:04 PM

then whats the point of living if the two cant interact?
your body is of the earth and your soul is of God . when you die , your soul is still alive ...

why ould god give a soul a body that couldnt function, couldnt even do anything?
if the mind ws unaware of the world, what would be the point in staying in it?
God has nothing to do with your body , he only has control over your soul .

then why would it matter if you killed yourself?
cause is wrong to do harm to your body, God says its a sin to harm your body cause your body is the temple of heaven ..

so it doesnt matter how much you hurt as long as youre not the one causing pain....that doesnt make anysense.
ya , cause our bodies are only human , but our soul is'nt . so our bodies will become weak and sick in time . But our soul remains the same ..

but what if the soul suffers? what ifthe soul has too much pain? it didnt choose that pain to be inflicted on it, so why cant it stop it?

your soul is never in pain ... your soul will only suffer pain when you stand before God and he says you're going too Hell ......

i dont thinks that true. unless your saying that the soul cant feel joy on an everyday basis. the soul feels, and it feels all things. how can it not suffer?if it can love..then it can hurt
its a different kind of hurt and joy . cause "GOD" controls your soul -- "YOU" control your body .....

doesnt make sense.

I don't think yourlove1 knows what he is talking about. I don't agree with anything he has said here. Its just his opinion and you are right, it doesnt make any sense.

lol well at least im not alone in thinking that...

sara89's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:03 PM

Your spirit and soul are from God, but your body is the result of a genetic lottery. Your body is the result of the union between your father and mother. God doesn't plan those things to happen, it's just the way it is. To believe that God plans for us to have our bodies would mean that God arranges rapes and incest, which isn't true. Although God doesn't directly give us our bodies, God expects us to do the best we can with what we have.

This is also a chance to explain something. To the Jewish mind, all things that happen are attributed to God. This is because God has control over all things. Even when God doesn't directly cause an action, God has allowed it to happen. This is always for the best for everyone, but often times it will seem to be capricious or even evil.

very true. god wants us to make the best...what if the best is death? or is that not an option?

sara89's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:02 PM

My perspective...forget everything you know and think you know.

Body - Spirit - Soul

Your body is obvious, but your Spirit and Soul are often confused.

Your spirit is from God and is your link to God. Your soul gives your body life. Your soul is YOU, your personality, thoughts and emotions.

Your soul is filtered through your body. Imagine light going through a lens. The light that goes into the lens is pure light, which is comparable to your soul unfettered by your body. The light that comes out of the lens is comparable to how your soul presents itself through your body.

A person who has mental illness has a disease of the body, not the soul. Your soul presents itself through your body differently based upon the condition of your body and brain.

Why do those people exist? I'm sure that God has many reasons.

but what is the souls function in a body like that? its not aware that its suffering. it cant think..you essentially are not you because of the diseaes. whyt would a god allow that?

sara89's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:00 PM

Sorry Sara....had to delete that website I shared earlier.....saw some of just man's opinions mixed in, that I don't agree with...my apologies...will share correct info later when I can..having severe pc probs right now....

anything you could share would be helpful. thank you ;.

sara89's photo
Thu 08/28/08 12:57 PM

Chocolate numbs the pain....

sometimes..

indeed it does

sara89's photo
Thu 08/28/08 12:15 AM

your body is of the earth and your soul is of God . when you die , your soul is still alive ...

why ould god give a soul a body that couldnt function, couldnt even do anything?

cause is wrong to do harm to your body, God says its a sin to harm your body cause your body is the temple of heaven ..

so it doesnt matter how much you hurt as long as youre not the one causing pain....that doesnt make anysense.
ya , cause our bodies are only human , but our soul is'nt . so our bodies will become weak and sick in time . But our soul remains the same ..

but what if the soul suffers? what ifthe soul has too much pain? it didnt choose that pain to be inflicted on it, so why cant it stop it?

your soul is never in pain ... your soul will only suffer pain when you stand before God and he says you're going too Hell ......

i dont thinks that true. unless your saying that the soul cant feel joy on an everyday basis. the soul feels, and it feels all things. how can it not suffer?if it can love..then it can hurt
its a different kind of hurt and joy . cause "GOD" controls your soul -- "YOU" control your body .....

doesnt make sense.

sara89's photo
Thu 08/28/08 12:06 AM

sara89's photo
Thu 08/28/08 12:01 AM

sara89's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:57 PM

boo//bad topics babe!

oh shush. you dont get to talk sense you wont commit grand theft auto to see me lol

sara89's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:55 PM

sara89's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:52 PM

sara89's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:48 PM

sara89's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:46 PM

You still have your soul. Schizophrenia is an illness and can be treated with medication. You could be ill, but, I do not believe you ever lose your soul, unless you give it away, which is very hard to do. You can be the same person you were when you were healthy. There is a little light in you. I call mine the Holy Spirit. Ask Him to help you and please see and talk to someone who cares. I care. I don't even know you, but, I care. Donnar:heart: flowers

again thank you, but these are only questions, important ones that i have been looking for answers for, but just questions. but i thank you.

sara89's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:44 PM

sara89's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:28 PM
legally insane...like anon function schizo or something, do you still have your soul? are you still the person you once were?
or is it lost?

sara89's photo
Wed 08/27/08 10:35 PM
with tears in both our eyes..ad only after time did i getover it.

sara89's photo
Wed 08/27/08 10:33 PM

Trick question.

How old are the kids?

If they are grown up and on their own, sure!drinker

8, 12 and 17....

Looking for a "yes" answer to delve into the mind of someone that could think that way

only a selfish person could think that way, if a person actually said yes...well its not the childs fault that the parent had it. but its theparents resposnibility..you cant even consider leaving your child...

sara89's photo
Wed 08/27/08 10:27 PM
just thinking...

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25