Community > Posts By > sara89

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:44 PM

What a long boring day.

especially when you dont bother saying hi. grumble :angry:

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:44 PM

Sh*tty Sh*tty bang bang

sally im hurt. you havent said hi to me yet.

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:26 PM
flowerforyou

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:25 PM

:banana:

the banana dude is a lil creepy....

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:23 PM

devil devil BOO!!!!devil devil

drinker

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:22 PM
where are you?laugh flowerforyou

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:22 PM

Champagne and crack work for me.

hello sally. howre you?

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:07 PM

whewwwwwwwwwwww i feel so much better laugh

haha. i know what you mean.

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 09:15 PM
hoping everyone has a great weekend and letting them know if they need a hug, a listening ear or a ditz to makethem laugh im here. flowerforyou laugh

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 06:52 PM
i love that song .flowerforyou

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 06:51 PM
oh so very much

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 06:40 PM
just comes out haha

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 06:40 PM

how bout alittle extra...I need more than a hugdevil devil devil

muah. i kiss you. hows that?

yeah....thats pretty good...maybe just a little morelove love love

aww. sorry. but not before the first dateblushing

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 06:33 PM

how bout alittle extra...I need more than a hugdevil devil devil

muah. i kiss you. hows that?

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 06:28 PM
since when?
and where is everyone tonight?

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 06:26 PM
for everyoneZ

((((bighuggers))))

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 05:41 PM
cold. terrible utterly blinding cold. agony beyond imagination and a few shrieks later i am in the twisted kingdom, my Self burried deep within the mists. This is a place i know well, though i cannot find a familiar landmark. but i dont mind being lost. i can see the great beauty of a prism in the light, i can feel the freedom of outstreched wings, and in that shell of a body i once inhabited there is only pain.
here in the cloudy mists i am haunted by the echoing voices i once knew, beckoning me home again. but it doesnt matter. they dont understand that i am safe here.

In this Twisted Kingdom i can see through the mists a barren land, flat and undecieving. Here promises cannot be broken, lies cannot be said and the broken never abandoned. Here there is the possibility that one such as i can be held through the darkness and loved despite the infirmities which curse me.

torn away from everything i once knew the burden of loss has become too great. the memories that shrouded my path too dark. in that mortal body i might be called to sanity again and i dont think i can bear another second of worried shaking heads mourning over what might have been instead of what is, voices crooning soft comfort that only soothes themselves.

i have chosen to walk this twisted path. i have chosen to reside in the twisted kingdom and i will not abide the pity over what could have been. i am me. i am my true self here and i am loved wholly i this form by the creatures of the mist.

My dark Mother, Healer and Lightworker, hear me. I am not some Project of yours that failed. I am not to be mourned over like some Lost soul or pitied for my lack of want to be in your world. I am myself, wholly and loved, only here in this place am i understood.

My Dark Mother, Worker of the Words, hear me. What once had been could not remain. Not yours anymore I take my heart back to live fully in the mists.

Did You think that I could never be as cold?I too harbor in me the coldness of death. I too harbor in me the ability to be as cruel and heartless as you have shown yourself. Yet in all madness I never lied as you have.

No longer yours, I am the Daughter of the Twisted Kingdom. And I no longer crave your love.

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 04:06 PM
:tongue:

Yeah yeah...I know all about it...people tell me all the time I look 22! laugh laugh laugh

well who wouldnt think so?flowerforyou

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 04:05 PM

I'm sexy

im chill mahn

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 04:04 PM

15 would also be my guess.

egad!