I Really hope to find one day,
a love without good-byes.

Wayne MacDougall 3-6-09

iMacWayneO's photo
Fri 06/20/08 12:12 PM
Ahhhhh, What's Sex? Don't know anything about it. :cry:

iMacWayneO's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:26 PM
LOL Your Kidding Right? WHO ISN'T A RED SOX FAN? WOW!

iMacWayneO's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:10 PM
How bout one of those new self tuning Gibsons

iMacWayneO's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:09 PM
a left libit, with a new cloh

iMacWayneO's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:31 AM
Yes a nice Siler Oak Cab would work.....Yumm Oooo That reminds me I have to call out to Orangevale and check on some friends.....One of them just bought a fixer Upper Lodge on the way to Tahoe on 50 and the snow is going to just be too much I think

Hanna!!!! Your the Best!

iMacWayneO's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:28 AM
Yes a nice Siler Oak Cab would work.....Yumm Oooo That reminds me I have to call out to Orangevale and check on some friends.....One of them just bought a fixer Upper Lodge on the way to Tahoe on 50 and the snow is going to just be too much I think

iMacWayneO's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:20 AM
I like my lunch hours to be " the rest of the day off with out losing vaction time or having to use sisk time.....or having to take a vacation if it's ok with the Boss or first come first serve.. I dont want to have to plan my vacation months in advance I want to decide to take it tomorrow and leave today

iMacWayneO's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:08 AM
LOL laugh laugh No money needed, I have enough of that....funny how people are Money is first on the mind laugh .....It's the heart I'm looking for. wow

iMacWayneO's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:01 AM
I have to tell ya, After bieng laid off after 15 years makes a guy take another look at things and the people in his life. It's funny how having another idea about what ya might want to do at my age and putting so much time into a company only to be discarded like an old dirty rag. I have decided to move back to California and take my souvineer crafts buisness with me and see what I can do in the tourist areas there before I am forced to be thrust back into the corporate world so I can get my 2 week vacation and that mondane trip to the office everyday. now I know that most ladies want all that and the security of health insurance and 401 K's and blah blah blah so on and so fourth,but who's to say we can't get that building our own business.......Yeh Yeh I'm gonna hear back from most of you saying " Well good Luck with that" or " that's just not Reality" yeh yeh yeh PaLeeez most will be scared that they might actually have to work harder and get out of the safety net.....not that ladies that work full time for that 2-5 week vacation arn't hard working or kind people or extremly smart......Is there some one out there that wants to try?

iMacWayneO's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:31 AM
Thank you all, for your thoughts and I agree I went over the top a bit. I want everyone one to know that is not easy to write or comment on such a topic and not be biest to one side or the other (Media please take note) espessialy when one does not know the religion thru and thru, for this I appoligize. However the Muslim Comunity in this country as well as the world needs to take a MAJOR stand on the good thier faith is,and they need to be media savy as well. Maybe then will it get better.

iMacWayneO's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:04 AM
I am deeply Saddened by the Murder of Mrs Butto in Pakistan. It hurts to see that region and all Muslim countrys fighting amung themselves like 3 year old childern.
What is the problem here?, Can't they and rest of the world see the problem with the Muslim Faith? You can say "It's not all Muslim's that practice terrorism in the name of Ala" but so far all the terrorism has been the through Muslim faith, and no one of the faith condems the evil acts No One! I'm Ashamed to be on the same planet with people of Murder, Hate, and Death in the name of some Bozo, Knothead GOD the named "ALA" So far it seems He must have been (If indeed he even exsisted) a very Conceeded, Hateful, aberition tool of Hell.

iMacWayneO's photo
Sun 12/16/07 05:57 PM
I'm gonna vote for one reason this time,"For my own Entertainment" I'm voteing for the one person that can bring me more television entertainment the next term,than bush has in his past 2 terms......mmmmmmm who should that be?????

iMacWayneO's photo
Sun 12/16/07 05:56 PM
I'm gonna vote for one reason this time,"For my own Entertainment" I'm voteing for the one person that can bring me more television entertainment the next term,than bush has in his past 2 terms......mmmmmmm who should that be?????

iMacWayneO's photo
Sun 12/16/07 05:31 PM
Ahhh, I see clearly that you have not read nor follow any of the Red Sox Fan game book ... it is written in chapter 11 section 12 paragraph 54-81 There will be no Red Sox Fan,without being a "Patriot" fan......Illegal.....you could get 20 to life for such a crime. Repent Man!!!! Repent!!!

iMacWayneO's photo
Sun 12/16/07 05:16 PM
LOL Pleez,
Sox, Pat's, Celt's The rest of the nation needs to just

DEAL WITH IT !!!!!!!

signed,..... WWW.THEGUYFROMBOSTON.COM

iMacWayneO's photo
Sun 12/16/07 04:55 PM
Heck, Even I am rooting for your team!!
CONGRATS EAGLES !!!!
Resectfuly ;), Patriots Fan

iMacWayneO's photo