Community > Posts By > singledad1979

singledad1979's photo
Wed 12/05/07 01:03 PM
i can honestly care less how a girl dresses.. she would be in a tshirt with ripped jeans as well as i really dont care much for manners. yes there are times for it but when its just us i would hope she would let loose and be herself. live comfortable and yourself, dont try and impress others.

as long as their personality is awesome then im happy as a pig in ****

singledad1979's photo
Wed 12/05/07 12:09 PM
starts with a beautiful face then i look at their personality. easy going, open minded, trustworthy, loyal, common interests ,etc... list goes on but im just looking for someone to be a goodfriend/lover then if it turns into something exclusive then ill give it my all to make it work.

singledad1979's photo
Tue 12/04/07 01:06 PM
i give her a 8 based solely on beautybigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

didnt know marylyn monroe was still alive with that 30's sitting on a piano showing some leg singing hatlove love

singledad1979's photo
Tue 12/04/07 10:12 AM
Edited by singledad1979 on Tue 12/04/07 10:15 AM
unless shes using drugs or abusing the children u wont get much time.. you could fight but would only get every other weekend and maybe a couple days during the week...

only thing u can do is bite your tongue and not do anything stupid and let her make the mistake of screwing up just once and slam it to her when she makes that mistake..

also keep journals of daily stuff she does that isnt normal. stuff that bothers u that she does with the kid and such. it will help down the line when u are sitting in court in front of a judge. but like i said.. if she aint abusing drugs/alcohol (dui's) or abusing them they will go with her side no matter what.. sucks cause alot of mothers are low lifes nowadays and there aint **** we can do about it becuase we are male.. its a ashame but u just gotta bite your tongue till the times right.. trust me i bit my tongue for many years till the time came and as of last year got full primary custodial rights to my son and she well was seeing him a a couple times a month supervised at chuckie cheese or whatever but now shes sitting in a jailcell for a long time.. shame but you gotta think whats best for the children mentally and physically..

goodluck carl. feel free to email me or anything if u need and advice or such.. im all for helping single fathers with this stuff.. sure as hell isnt the best of times when kids are involved.

singledad1979's photo
Tue 12/04/07 10:05 AM
grab some chinese befefore she comes over and throw it on nice plates and wala!! instant mean when she walks in lol... make sure you tell her all the hard work and preparation you put into that meal.. bwahahaha

singledad1979's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:33 PM
anyone got any good ideas or info about recording piano/keyboard tracks that sound awesome that is inexpensive. currently all i have is a fasttrack interface and some half ass program multitrack studio (demo version) any info on a good free program to download and maybe some simple ideas i could do and such would be awesome...

singledad1979's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:57 PM
cardinal rule, DO NOT TALK TO EX"S FRIENDS AFTER YOUVE BROKE UP.. more then likely the ex will find out and im sure you prob just broke up a friendship between friends. theres that fine line kinda like when a buddy breaks up with a girl u stay away for a year or two before talking to her :) gotta let the tension fade and wait for teh buddy to get attached to someone else....

poor guy... sniffle snifflesad

singledad1979's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:48 AM
get used to it.. your in a bad spot of the world.. you guys have a volcano down there as well right? believe its under the water

singledad1979's photo
Thu 11/29/07 07:29 AM
when do i get my membership card?laugh ...

not to many good catchs in my area.. well havent found any yet. :)

singledad1979's photo
Thu 11/29/07 07:23 AM
haha i used to do that when my son was little. met a couple girls that way. drinker

singledad1979's photo
Thu 11/29/07 07:21 AM
Im the same way. When i am talking on the phone with another parent i keep a close ear on how she is in the house with the child.. if they arent a good parent it doesnt fly with me. and yes my time is very important to me so i make sure its someone that might be something in the future before i go out with them. no point in wasting my time with someone who isnt gonna be around long. :)

singledad1979's photo
Thu 11/29/07 07:17 AM
kids should come first regardless of circumstance. for instance i met up at a bar with a girl i was supposed to be sorta seeing and i get there and shes drunk hanging all over her ex bf's good friend.. second i saw her like that i just didnt say a word cracked a smile and said "theres goes another one" lol.. didnt say nothing left and went home. If i see any quality that i think might hurt my son in the future i simply just stop talking to them and move on. not worth putting forth the effort into a lost cause. In my head i know what i want in a girl and responsibility is a biggie..

singledad1979's photo
Thu 11/29/07 07:08 AM
i have my son 7 days a week and his mother was seeing him for a few hours a couple times a month supervised but as of a couple days ago is in jail for however long.. prob a few years. i get my friday night and saturday night from 10pm till around 2 and somehow talked my parents into watching him on sunday afternoons so i can shoot pool league iwth all my goodfriends. so really that leaves honestly no time for dating unless i meet someone who is fairly local and is very understanding and patient which in 7 years i havent met anyone.

It would be alot easier to date someone without kids but the girls without kids i meet dont want anything serious with me cause they wanna start their own family which i respect about them.

but yea its deffinitly frustrating.. especially when you know your a great guy and a good catch and your sitting there single while you see alot of good girls just being mistreated or abused.. its ashame.

my therapist gave me the best line ive ever heard.

"woman around 25-30 are starting to get divorced from their first mistake.. round two of the single women is right around the corner" most brilliant thing anyone ever said to me lol

singledad1979's photo
Thu 11/29/07 06:59 AM
even noticed on the internet.. did a lil experiment one time by making a profile that said i didnt have any kids and got way more responses then with the profile that said i had a son. amazing how shallow people are. I do understand their feelings of wanting their own family but there has to be a breaking point in their age where they give up on that dream lol.. i hear im a great guy all the time from friends and girls in general i talk to. and some are upfront that its becuase i have a son and i respect their decision but DAMNNIT i have needs hahaha... lol

singledad1979's photo
Thu 11/29/07 06:51 AM
Ever notice once you have a child that 90% of the opposite sex runs for the border once they find out you've got kids lol... Woman are ruthless!!!! haha.. and it seems the ones that do accept it and are interested are the ones who are lushes, addicts, etc...

Question is when you do meet someone and get along with them how much time is to much time to hangout with the person and how long do you wait to introduce the child aswell as how do some of you with full custody where the father/mother never takes them overnight find time to date?

just some questions that boggle me that i never understood till i had a child myself (without the pushing and pain)7 years ago..

singledad1979's photo
Wed 11/28/07 09:16 PM
aint that the truth. :) although someones gonna pay for the womanly feelings i have nowsad miss being able to watch movies and not cry like a baby lol

singledad1979's photo
Wed 11/28/07 09:11 PM
sad OMG WHERES THE LUV!!!!! lol.. haha.. gotta love being a single parent and having no social life.. .NUTS i tell ya

singledad1979's photo
Wed 11/28/07 09:09 PM
IM TRYIN!!!! haha... posting right now. geesh lol.. drinker

singledad1979's photo
Wed 11/28/07 09:06 PM
haha... mmmmm bitter sweet breastmilk.. yummy!!!! haha.. site aint to bad.. no emails yet but seems like theres some very nice girls on it. give it a few weeks and make my opinion :)

singledad1979's photo
Wed 11/28/07 09:04 PM
btw soemone write me a email.. joined a couple days ago and havent gotten one.. lol.. send me some luve:heart: bwahahahaha

Previous 1