Community > Posts By > JBTHEMILKER

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:48 AM
Good morning Debs,

Hope you have a Happy Friday.

flowerforyou

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:47 AM
Can I be matched with the girl above me?

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Wed 01/16/08 07:55 PM

Today was a trail
James says that we gain patients through our trails. I had a trial today. I was stopped by the police one Saturday morning before Christmas on my way to a day of working overtime at a job I am not very good at. When you are stopped by the police, at least in this free country of ours, you are guilty until you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the police was wrong in what he accused you of. I was accused on that Saturday of not paying my child support. I was also charged with driving with a suspended license (due to lack of child support payments) and driving an unregistered vehicle also dues to the child support issues.
After my tithes and responsibilities to the Lord, the second thing to come out of the pay I get is to pay my debt to the child support. I was awarded a very low child support payment back when I was divorced because I have a debilitating hearing loss. At the rate I am forced to pay, I will have a child support obligations until I am in my eighties. That is if every year between now and then they take my entire income tax return.
I knew that I have never been late on a child support payment and I have paid more than I am obliged to pay several times as the money is available. The police would hear none of it and they jailed me that Saturday. When I was permitted to speak to the responsible person at the jail, I was allowed to go pending my court date. I was warned that if I did not appear for my court date, I would be jailed, guilty or innocent, for over three years.
The Monday after I was jailed I went to the Child Support office. They said that this mix up was not their fault. The computer had pulled my account, because of the small amount I pay and the large amount that is still due, the computer then revoked my license and my registration on my car. They explained that the computer has no way to notify you when it does this to you. They issued me a notice of compliance. I was able to go with that to Motor Vehicles and get my driver’s license reinstated. I took the car for the vehicle inspection the same day. They said that because I was late, they would give me an extension. This extension would give me 90 days to get the car inspected. The only drawback was that I would have to wait five working days to inspect the car. After five working days I went back and my little $100 car sailed through the inspection for vehicle emissions.
Today was the day I would not want to have missed. If I had missed my court date today they would have issued a bench warrant for my arrest and I would have been collected up and hauled off, guilty or innocent to jail for a very long time.
I went in there with my Notice of Compliance from the Child Support office and my valid car registration dated the Tuesday a week after this arrest was made. I had to sit for five hours, in the end all the charges were dropped and I was charged the court cost plus a late fee for my tardy inspection of my car.
God sends rain on the just as well as the unjust. I just had a little rain I guess, that rain should help me to grow. I was thankful for my faith. I count the trail and tribulations of today as a pour joy, one that I would not wish on anyone, but one that I am happy to say I am on the far side of now.
The Lord is good. He gives us trials and tribulations so we will in the end gain perseverance.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:10 AM
Edited by JBTHEMILKER on Mon 01/14/08 03:11 AM
As I go off to work today I look forward to the matches you have set me up wuith when I come home tonight. I invite you Deb to match me during the day. I will get back to them tonight.
Thank you for all you do.
I personally think I am a good match for the lady just above me.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:57 PM
It was a blessing to come home from church tonight and have a note in my inbox. Deb, feel free to ask all the good people on your list to write to me. I always try my best to get back to them. I really enjoy getting emails from people. Even if I am not home when they write, I come home when I get hungry. I will write back to them.
If I keep up with all the new people I have met through this tread, I will need to give up my day job. I like it!

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:25 PM
Edited by JBTHEMILKER on Sat 01/12/08 07:25 PM
The author of the "yoked" verse figured I think that he was talking to people who had worked oxen.
I know we are expected to know the ways of sheep and of other animals throughout the Bible.
When you yoke up two oxen, one can be more "spirited" than the other and they will still pull the load. The Bible elsewhere warns us not to yoke an ass with an Ox. This would be unevenly yoked team.
I do think there is some grey area or middle ground. No two snowflakes are just alike, any two that come together will each be different. The same is true with us. We are no two alike. But I think the Bible warns us to look among our own “tribe” or Nation, for our mate.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:10 PM
Deb? I am in the market for a Christian lady who would like someone to drive her all over the place and to cook for her. You got any one like that? I am portable.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:02 PM
I am getting old. Should I change my picture?

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:00 PM
Who says I am done?

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:55 PM
What did I miss?

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:54 PM
No more Christmas Opposum in your picture?

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:53 PM
Wow! You are still at it!

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:39 AM

well JB didnt e-mail and he isnt my type anyway.I need more help.flowerforyou

I did too!

you did? send it again i didnt get it.the reason you werent my type is cause you didnt e-mail lol

I just sent it again.
Sorry.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:31 AM

well JB didnt e-mail and he isnt my type anyway.I need more help.flowerforyou

I did too!

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:57 AM
Deb? You going to hit page 50 today? You are looking at setting some sort of a record I think.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:53 AM
Here is my update as asked for by cupid, our opossum loving feral cat lady.
I have made three new friends. I have spoken to three people who tell me I am not what they are looking for. I wrote something like nine pages of emails last night and I am already approaching that same amount this morning.
I too would like to applaud the efforts of Debbie. She has done some extra work and we have all benefited from her work. These are the kind of works that show how great our God is. Deb, I thank you for all your labors.
If it will help, I too would also like to throw my hat in. If there is some nice Christian lady who needs to meet some old buzzard such as myself, I am willing and ready. Be patient with me. I will be on and off line all day.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Fri 01/11/08 07:51 PM
I wrote nine and a half pages of emails tonight. That is alot even for me. I had a good time and met some people. I know I for one am looking for a Christian girl.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Fri 01/11/08 07:24 PM
I have had fun.
Thank you Deb

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Fri 01/11/08 07:14 PM

I have a question, should a Christian always look for a fellow Christian for dating, long term.. etc.?

The Bible says
2Co 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Fri 01/11/08 07:05 PM

I need a match .
My butt and my face best not be the answer..:angry: flowerforyou laugh

How about your pretty picture and the angels in the cathedral of St Paul in London?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 14 15