johncarl's photo
Tue 08/11/09 08:27 PM
:angel: :thumbsup: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/11/09 01:10 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Mon 08/10/09 06:06 PM
very goodflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou i feel it

johncarl's photo
Mon 08/10/09 05:48 PM
grave yard blues. and i love the writeflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Mon 08/10/09 05:35 PM
aww that is good it brings back memories .

johncarl's photo
Tue 08/04/09 09:09 PM
just cant say nothing good about him.flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Wed 07/29/09 08:21 PM
Edited by johncarl on Wed 07/29/09 08:22 PM

My best friend that passed a while ago taught me

it aian't about what ya got (physically)

it's about if your happy ...

he was the brokest guy in the world

as long as he woke up with 2 dollars and a half a pack of cigrettes in his pocket he was happiest guy in the world and he made everyone else around him happy

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

my best friend was the same way . he passed away 15 years ago.

johncarl's photo
Wed 07/29/09 08:17 PM

Ok so I met this guy on another unnamed site. A localish guy even. He is totally handsome, beautiful smile, witty, just dreamy.love

He is like the opposite of me, in every sense. No tattoos, just your every day guy. He seems so out of my league.

He wanted ME to go out on a date, and I blew my chances.He gave me his number and I never called him. I am not a rich girl, he is successful, I felt like the girl in pretty in pink when she was embarrassed about where she lives. frown

I have done this too many times, and I cant stop myself. How can I regain confidence when my home life isnt all that great?sad

I do not want a man to rescue me, Im content in the life I have now. I work hard and have my bills paid on time each month.I just dont want anyone to think Im a loser. Help me get over my fear of being poor and letting someone know.ohwell

I may regret this thread tomorrow.indifferent
you are a babe in my eyesflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou love love love

johncarl's photo
Tue 07/28/09 06:36 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Sun 07/26/09 06:56 PM
waving

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/25/09 02:02 PM
ramble ramble ramble no one cares what i saylaugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/25/09 02:01 PM
welcomeflowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/25/09 01:58 PM

Can you even imagine what this would have been like if they had gone through with it?!

Report: Bush mulled sending troops into Buffalo
AP 40 mins ago

WASHINGTON – The Bush administration in 2002 considered sending U.S. troops into a Buffalo, N.Y., suburb to arrest a group of terror suspects in what would have been a nearly unprecedented use of military power, The New York Times reported.

Vice President Dick Cheney and several other Bush advisers at the time strongly urged that the military be used to apprehend men who were suspected of plotting with al Qaida, who later became known as the Lackawanna Six, the Times reported on its Web site Friday night. It cited former administration officials who spoke on condition of anonymity.

The proposal advanced to at least one-high level administration meeting, before President George W. Bush decided against it.

Dispatching troops into the streets is virtually unheard of. The Constitution and various laws restrict the military from being used to conduct domestic raids and seize property.

According to the Times, Cheney and other Bush aides said an Oct. 23, 2001, Justice Department memo gave broad presidential authority that allowed Bush to use the domestic use of the military against al-Qaida if it was justified on the grounds of national security, rather than law enforcement.

Among those arguing for the military use besides Cheney were his legal adviser David S. Addington and some senior Defense Department officials, the Times reported.

Opposing the idea were Condoleezza Rice, then the national security adviser; John B. Bellinger III, the top lawyer at the National Security Council; FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III; and Michael Chertoff, then the head of the Justice Department's criminal division.

Bush ultimately nixed the proposal and ordered the FBI to make the arrests in Lackawanna. The men were subsequently arrested and pleaded guilty to terrorism-related charges.

Scott L. Silliman, a Duke University law professor specializing in national security law, told the Times that a U.S. president had not deployed the active-duty military on domestic soil in a law enforcement capacity, without specific statutory authority, since the Civil War.

thank you for keeping it real babe.drinker drinker drinker drinker

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/25/09 01:55 PM
heck no i like all the girlslaugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/25/09 01:44 PM
welcome.flowerforyou i have a daughter in the navy if that would help.i love the friends i have met here.love

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/25/09 01:30 PM
welcomedrinker drinker drinker

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/25/09 01:28 PM

I saw this beautiful meatloaf pan at the store today and was going to buy it. Then saw the price tag. 15$. No way. I'll stick with cheap aluminum ones.

The meatloaf will taste the same.:wink:

Some of my stuff looks like it was left over from World War II.

It sounds really good. But that has got to be the longest list of ingredients I've ever seen for meatloaf.

Chef Paul's dishes tend to be that way, but the complex balance of flavors has to be tasted to be appreciated. He used to have a cooking show and made the comment "I want to wake up your entire mouth!" He knows how.

I tend to ... er ... spill ... a little extra spice into the mix.happy
you cook like i do.it is a artflowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/25/09 01:25 PM

That's my only gripe

Please don't try and change me

I've never been anything but what I am. I'm sorry but it's the truth. Through all the ups and downs of my life I have always remained who I am. Why? I don't know but I thank god that's the case!

I accept you as you.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/25/09 01:17 PM
i have tried the change thing.i understand why some want to change the other into this kinda person they want.one must understand that most people do not like change.yea life is always changing and one can count on that. if another person wants to change another to what they want it will never work.

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/25/09 01:07 PM
very good. and you are very good looking tolove love love

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25