1tsp brown sugar
1 dash Angostura bitters
1oz gold Puerto Rican rum
1oz 151 proof Demerara rum
1oz light Puerto Rican rum

no photo
Wed 08/12/09 02:38 PM
Edited by CarlHofflander on Wed 08/12/09 02:39 PM
''Maturity'' is for suckers and those conforming to horror. Where does this maturity idea come from anyway? ''When I became a man; I put away childish things''. Right; and you went to war to slaughter, to big business to exploit, to the streets to flex and snub.

Define ''childish''. Naive, you like anyone who talks to you, make friends easily, think the world is great, get excited about things, etc. Define adulthood; murder, theft, rape, hatred, prejudice, conformity to idiocy like fashion and cliques. So why be ''mature''? This is our accepted ideal of adulthood isn't it? And if you talk to strangers, climb statues/trees, get excited about what's accepted as ''mundane'' (which is everything to NORMAL earthlings), play video games, watch anime, et cetera; you aren't a jaded/angry/sadsack of an adult enough for a poser who wants to surround themselves in pain.

As long as you aren't hurting anyone; be yourself, do whatever you want. Skate, climb stuff, hug people, throw up a peace sign, whatever. Ignore the republicans like Rush Limbaugh who'll tell you Vietnam was a good thing, war makes men, and kitchen aid makes women.

As for the Army viper; everyone I've ever known who joined got screwed financially. The bonuses are all lies, the schooling; you'll never recieve it. And if you train for something and look for a civilian job later, they'll spit in your face and tell you that you need training in a college. My brother fixed air conditioners in war zones. The desert is frickin hot! He got all kinds of raises and medals. He gets home and can't get a job unless he ''trains'' in air conditioning. WTF!!?! And the armies medical system in our country is morbid and fifth world countryish (70th world even). I don't mean medics at war; they're great. I mean the base hospitals in the U.S. Break your thumb and they'll slap a full cast from thumb to shoulder on you and ship you out. You won't be able to hold your gun and you'll probably die. The army are like mindless five year olds. And you'll suffer for it. Oh, and when you get home your joints will be slop. My very healthy brother has horrible knees because they put a hundred pound pack on you and make you march for twelve hours. Yeah' great training. Now he's at the hospital monthly for treatment. He'll never recover fully.

If you are serious about being a warrior and a beacon of justice; become a bounty hunter and stop ''mature'' murderers. Be Batman, not a pawn for the furtherment of the Pharoes empire.

no photo
Wed 08/12/09 02:16 PM
I would move to Montana. I like mountains, streams, trees, etc. For excitement I'd just travel to cool places. MAYBE come to Chicago for half a day, lol. I could do that here right? Live here but travel? Well no. How often would I actually do that? I'd be stuck ''here'' most of the time :P

no photo
Thu 07/02/09 02:31 PM
A lot of my messages haven't been recieved. I know because I talk to the girl on the phone and ask her if she got it and she says no. It's very frustrating.

no photo
Wed 07/01/09 12:22 PM
Grocery stores are too vague. Specificity is king I say ol' chap :P

Although; if you believe that catching a girl off guard is a good thing..... a grocery store might be okay. They're thinking about cucumbers and you pop up out of nowhere :banana:

no photo
Wed 07/01/09 12:19 PM
*hu hu* People from other countries have different laughs. I've noticed a few (lots of different penpals). Huh huh, hu hu, aha haha. Never hohoho though. Unfortunately I was never friends with Santa :banana: Now HE is a hungry fella.

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 01:19 PM
Left hand, finger next to pinky, haha.

I suppose you can meet a girl anywhere. BUT; you should figure something out that you like a lot, then go to the proper venue and flirt with girls there. Like video games? Flirt at gamestop. Like Music? Concerts. Etc. At least this way you're finding a like minded individual.

no photo
Wed 06/24/09 01:58 PM
Edited by CarlHofflander on Wed 06/24/09 01:59 PM
Personality,
Sense of Humor,
Intelligence,
Common Sense,
Spontanaity.

Looks don't matter to me. If a girl has the other things, then looks aren't important. That's why I like this site; what would your reason be for aproaching a random person on the street? Probably looks. Unless they smiled in a way that made them seem really nice. There's that I guess.... haha.

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 04:02 PM
Haha, thanks :)

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 03:56 PM
Edited by CarlHofflander on Mon 06/22/09 03:57 PM
Maybe it does. I'm a virgin (spiritual reasons) and am not interested in ''getting laid''. But when a convo with a girl comes up about ''how you see a realtionship'', these things come up. And you want a girl to know how you feel about these issues.

I of course am basing my position on ''who'' I've dated so far and by what I see in the media's version of society. I know there are great girls out there, I just haven't found any yet :P

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 03:52 PM
I think that the brain people have better about me sections, and the heart people think heaven will fart them out an angel devil

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 03:48 PM
Great advice fearandloathing. But I want a gf, and it seems like they're lame to me about this. Do you think I should just not say anything about it to them? Leading by example is of course the best way to go.

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 03:47 PM
Edited by CarlHofflander on Mon 06/22/09 03:47 PM
Thanks EarthyTaurus :)

@quiet2008: Ha :P

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 03:46 PM
I guess that's the main point of my thread; how girls act about all of it. I grew up with girls as best friends, and I STILL don't understand their minds...... lol :tongue:

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 03:40 PM
Edited by CarlHofflander on Mon 06/22/09 03:44 PM
Whatever dude. Thanks for the advice anyway. Does everyone acuse you of being angry? Ha, I guess I've joined the club :P

Anyhow; I help everyone I can as much as possible. If a church is struggling with putting up chairs, I help. Whatever. I'm not even religious anymore. That's not the point of this thread really though. I'm just wondering if anyone else gets looked down on for being this way. Obviously the prejudiced people will look down, they always will. I've never ever had a situation where a gay or black person looked down on me for caring. Not once, they were always happy that I care. But girls....... girls are different.

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 03:30 PM
I've volunteered everywhere, but I was worried about this one because abused women probably don't want a man there, you know? So I have to look into that a little. And who says I don't support gay rights? Anger problems much? Watch the movie analize this and shoot a pillow laugh laugh laugh

Anyhow; cave people were probably kindof equal. Nobody had ''rights''; you just did whatever you wanted to, lol.

I agree though; many people don't want true ''equality''; they just want more than the other guy. Like when a women stabs you for no reason; and the cops drag your bleeding butt to prison.

I don't like how some people look down on you for not having everything now. Like ''why aren't you superman? You aren't doing EVERYTHING yet, so you ****!''. Know what I mean fearandloathing? Like ''I haven't found an org for this specific thing yet'' ''Oh yeah; then you talk to much!''. Uggh.

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 03:23 PM
At least the Illinois section of these forums is. Wat up wit dat? :P

Illinois IS boring. All these exciting states...... and we've got nothing. Chicago is touted as such a marvel of excitatude, but em eeh ayche I say. Six flags is pretty cool though I guess, but even that has gotten sucky. Illy's prob is corruption. Take six flags for instance; a bottle of soda costs five dollars! Greed ruins fun. Then there's the prices in Chicago! WHOA!

Haha. I was born and raised here, but I don't the like the ''Pimp my hood'' patriotism everyone else is into.

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 03:18 PM
Be instinctual about it like an animal. Pay attention to what you're feeling from week to week. If you're just groovin along single with a smile on your face; don't worry. If you start feeling lonely; hang with your buds more. And if you start feeling like you want a girl around; find one. Sniff the air, growl every now and then; be an animal, haha :P

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 03:14 PM
Edited by CarlHofflander on Mon 06/22/09 03:19 PM
Are there any guys on here that are into feminism and stuff like that? I feel like it hurts me. So many girls say ''I know men.... they're all the same''. Right; conformity IS widespread. Hence me wanting to not be the same old shmuck. Or the girls snort ''Riiiight; you're a feminist''. WTH?

I care about everyones problems and want to help. Eqaulity is important. I'm white, but I care about civil rights. If I were alive at the time; I would have been there at the Million Man March. A lot of different races were. I've thought about joining an organization that helps abused women. I'm straight, but I'd help support gay rights.

Why is that so weird and impossible to believe? :( Anyone on here know where I'm coming from?

no photo
Sat 06/20/09 12:46 PM
We all rust. We all wrinkle. The hot girl will be a raisin before you know it, but a boring one. Go with what's inside flowerforyou

Previous 1 3