Community > Posts By > CarlHofflander

no photo
Fri 03/27/09 10:50 PM
I always think it's funny when a person with a theory says their statements are ''unshakeable''. Comes off a little cult-ish, lol. Anyhow, ponder this; war has destroyed our world over and over. Look at Iran for instance. Where there was an impressive beautiful landscape; now there isn't much more than rubble and modern buildings. But that's because of new weaponry right? Uh huh..... look at Rome. How can you knock down a colluseum? Or those other buildings? They say war, but can a bunnch of guys with swords really do that much damage? They had cannons, catapults, explosives, etc.

Let's say hypothetically that there ''was'' a very advanced society somewhere and the christians thought the technology was ''blasphemy to God''; so they burned the houses with torches, put swords and arrows through pregnant womens bellies, put rocks through all the structures with catapults, took any remaining technology and either melted it down or burried it; then called it Sodom and Gommorah and said ''Oh that...... God did it''. Well; they wouldn't have left anything but rubble; much like Persia. Most of the awesome things in the pyramids were stolen by dispicable grave robbers, so now Egypt seems a little barren except for the big structures. This mysterious civilization that ''disappeared'' could have had incredible machines that could built a pyramid. But if an ignorant and violent religious sect was angry enough; they could have destroyed everything. Maybe there was a war that lasted a hundred years or so. We'll probably never know. If there is any proof of this civilization or the war that ended it; it's in a cave filled with corpses under the vatican. 'Cause that's how the catholic leaders roll, aight? lol.

Anyhow; that was just something logical to consider before you jump to the supposedly ''unshakable'' alien conclusion :P

no photo
Tue 04/01/08 02:03 PM
Dude; have you seen the movie ''the secret''? As long as your name is lonelywalker; you will always walk alone. You decided to lose before the game started, you just didn't know it. An idiot might get arrogant and name themselves loveadonis or some crap; but maybe you should go by mrniceguy, or something similar. Or just use your name. You are what you want to be. You are what you say you are. Be a walkerofthecrowd, not a lonely01, lol.

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:09 PM
Haha. Your poem is good. But you know what? When I read it and that guys responce; I actually thought it was a compliment. And who knows if it was or wasn't. Your poem made you sound vampiric (in a good way), so when he said that; I thought he was digging your poem. Hahaha. Like he was inviting you to drink his blood? But you hulk up all green and bite his head off (figurativley), lol. Maybe he is a jerk, I don't know.

Nice poem though.

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:04 PM
Thank you for rhyming! I don't like getting annoyed by anything; I try to be relaxed and cool. But the definition of poetry is a story that rhymes. So I'm sick of people randomly talking about their grandmothers hair and saying it's poetry just because they spoke in an odd or surreal way. So definitely; thank you! It was nice.

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 02:08 PM
Edited by CarlHofflander on Thu 02/07/08 02:08 PM
Have you heard of Arnica Montana? It comes in a gel that's applied to the skin, and in a pill that dissolves under your tongue. In your case though; I'd use both. It's not medication, it's available anywhere. Health food stores have it, but I'm sure you can get it at CVS. Anyhow; you wouldn't think that the extract of a flower would do a whole lot, but it does man, seriously. If you rub it on a bruise, it dissapears in days rather than weeks. It'll work great for your problem. But for general pain, I don't know. I'm against medication because it's so toxic. I do have advice though. Have you thought about legal recreational drugs? The weird sounding ones from the amazon that aren't illegal here? They have ones for pain. I hear that they're great, but can be expensive. Probably less so than medication though. It's something to think about anyway. Google the word ''Kratom''. Good luck.

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:54 PM
I like this show a lot. But I think they're moving to quickly. They already killed the father, and now dean is going to die. It's like they aren't putting enough stock in thier own product. Like they figure ''it'll be cancelled soon, so let's hurry to the end of the series.

Anyway; why do you all like or dislike the show. I like the genre. I watched Angel, which I think this show is a lot like.

Also, did anyone watch that pilot about this band that found a demonic belt buckle that made them see ghosts and they had to help them? It wasn't terrible, but it didn't get picked up. What's stupid though is that; it had the same guy from the show reaper, but wasn't as hokey. So I don't get it, lol.

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:45 PM
How many of you who ''are'' fans, watched the CKY movies? My brother and I did and liked them a lot. For anyone who doesn't know; those are the movies that jackass was spawned from. Although I don't know why they got knoxville. He's cool, but I just don't see why. Bam would have been a great host. It's a shame how much control networks have over the writing of shows.

The only reason I ask is because so many people know that CKY is a band, but have never seen the movies.

1 3 Next