Community > Posts By > FatFreddy

no photo
Sun 12/25/11 07:05 AM

Their clone in a female body.

That's really a natural desirehappy

((Merry christams,kic))flowerforyou

It's all about m@sturbation for you guys then?

...and what a strange visualisation???

I do NOT wanting to be boning a female 'me' so may I say on behalf of the males I represent, that it is NOT what I want. I want my compliment. My opposite almost.

no photo
Sun 12/25/11 07:00 AM

Wat easily breaks up a relatnshp money or sex

None of the above.

The human mind is responsible for human action. It is the lack of intelligence, one cannot blame environmental variables.

The mind, being responsible for human action, present and planned future.

One measure of an individual is how far into the future their present actions are aimed at. That is called a person's depth.

Some people never end relationships because they live for future results--and learn to live with present pain.

what a load of bolax my friend.

"Intelligence" by what measure?

"One measure of an individual is how far into the future their present actions are aimed at. That is called a person's depth."

No it isnt. The concept of time is not applicable. If you are hungry/starving your mind will (should perhaps) focus on much shorter timescales than someone, say, planning their pension at 23 in the western world. How long is the future?......You dont f88cking know DO YOU!

The depth of a person has nothing to do with how far they think into the future.

My answer to this question, amd almost every one on this site is "Who f&cking cares?"

...and I challenge you all (readers) to show me something different.

...especially if you are a girl (hey, come on, its a dating site after all and I need to show my colours).

I dont really mean to beat on you either Trouty dude. You have your viewpoint but if you post your opinion on the web then you need to be ready for a counterstrike. I hope this will serve as an attitude adjustment for you though. Cos I'm just getting started

no photo
Sun 12/25/11 06:45 AM
..yes but they have to be over 18 in the uk. Dont they?

no photo
Sun 12/25/11 06:44 AM
Im not attached to my location at all, apart from work, but I can find that anywhere. I would move in the bat of an eye...

no photo
Sun 12/25/11 06:42 AM
muppet

no photo
Sun 12/25/11 06:42 AM
Women who aren't bYatches

no photo
Wed 11/23/11 04:30 PM
How do you think they get little fairies?

no photo
Wed 11/23/11 04:22 PM
I'm having a great time.

no photo
Wed 11/23/11 04:16 PM
steal your heart

no photo
Mon 11/21/11 01:43 PM
Like the shock when I get shocked at the hospital by the doctor when I wasnt cooperating, while I was rocking the table when he was operating?

no photo
Wed 11/16/11 04:38 PM
cross stich patterns

no photo
Wed 11/16/11 04:34 PM
I think you might be badong already

no photo
Wed 11/16/11 04:30 PM
this and that

no photo
Wed 11/16/11 04:22 PM
Is that a euphemism?

no photo
Wed 11/16/11 04:15 PM

It sounds like a bad hang over to me.

Replace doing drugs with drinking and I think you've got a better anti-alcohol poem than anti-drug.

...good call

no photo
Wed 11/16/11 04:11 PM

this is an example of using part of what happens in the bible and applying it to ALL situations

It would be a big post if I used all the bible...

Jesus also said

Matt. 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

11 people, 2 swords, no slanty board and a bucket.

but Jesus spoke with common sense and figurative language

Did he?

so to try to use either situation as an application to ALL Situations is faulty,, in my opinion

Actually I agree with you. I'm not even slightly religious. Survival is the strongest urge of all living things and when it kicks in, well you might as well embrace it.

no photo
Wed 11/16/11 04:03 PM
You could probably buy a chromosome test kit on ebay. You cant have all those little Y chromosomes X'ed out. Its the only way to be sure.

no photo
Wed 11/16/11 03:58 PM
Jesus called us to love our enemy, not take up arms against him. We are to pray for those who persecute us. We are to turn the other cheek. We are not to resist evil, but to allow love to overcome evil.

How can one torture another human being - for whom Jesus died? How does one reconcile that?

"Jesus died for you, but I’m going to have to waterboard you anyway."?

"Now, you might be innocent...but dont worry...because waterboarding is only torture to the guilty."

Innocent people are welcoming the opportunity to demonstrate their innocence by being waterboarded, all over the world I hear.

When you get to heaven you might be waterboarded before you actually become a citizen - to find out if you committed any sins that heaven didnt know about - and whilst you are in an 'offshore' location the rules of neither heaven or hell apply.

no photo
Wed 11/16/11 03:04 AM
no pictures of knitting.

no photo
Wed 11/16/11 03:00 AM
The movie Unthinkable covers this topic and others.

When you are certain that a person knows more than they are telling and it is used as an interrogation tool it can be effective, although people subjected to an array of techniques like this will eventually say anything in order to make it stop and you wont know truth from lies.

When used as a punishment, i.e. with no intent other than causing the victim discomfort, it is plainly uncivilised and harks back to the tyrannies of medieval europe.

Terrorism and the idea of a 'cell' was brought into being by a man named Michael Collins, an irish man who was once a british soldier. Ironically, he used those tactics against the british in the struggle for irish independance.

Irish terrorists bombed many public places both in ireland and on the british mainland during the 1970's and 80's and many non-combatant men, women and children were killed or injured during these campaigns by the IRA. Funded largley by sympathisers in the US and supplied with munitions from countries like Libya, the IRA gained political recognition through their political efforts in the form of sinn fein and representatives now sit at the tables of government.

When a nation that is more powerful invades another, smaller, weaker nation, there will be resistance and hatred towards the oppressors, even though they may be dwarfed by the military might of their enemy.

Sympathisers in neighbouring states will try to aid their comrades.

America, once a colony that strived for its own independance from its british oppressors, has switched roles. From a champion of freedom to something less commendable. Driven by aggressive capitalists, promoting greed it is questionable whether such an ideology can be sustainable yet those in control desire so much to remain in their positions they will use any method to cling to power.

Waterboarding? Of course its torture. Buts who's going to stop it?

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25