Simon1978UK's photo
Mon 09/19/11 01:23 PM
Welcome to the land of the free... free website that is biggrin

Simon1978UK's photo
Sun 09/18/11 04:09 AM
to get this annoying wasp out of my room! rant

Simon1978UK's photo
Sat 09/17/11 11:37 AM
Oh wait, when I write camera fun, some perves were thinking something else? :laughing:

Here's what I do when I'm bored explode

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/184/simon3x20110917small.jpg

Simon1978UK's photo
Sat 09/17/11 11:25 AM
The Hangover (yeah it's been out a while, but it was my 1st time watching it just now).

We lost Doug.... we're supposed to be getting married in 5 hours. Yeah, that's not gonna happen. lol great opening :smile:

Remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Except for Herpes, that **** will come back with you. laugh

Simon1978UK's photo
Thu 09/15/11 12:56 PM
Basically you're saying it's like an On (born) and Off (die) switch... is that all? When it's put like that, then you ask what's the purpose? Now this can get really interesting lol :wink:

Simon1978UK's photo
Thu 09/15/11 08:08 AM
Edited by Simon1978UK on Thu 09/15/11 08:10 AM
I think I mentioned on a few pages back before all this got spammed, I'm actually into Astronomy. I said I could understand why people believe the universe was created by God, as it's so vast and beautiful. But then my question would go on to ask what created God? :wink: There has to be a start somewhere. Space is governed by phyisics, gravity, neublae etc. As for what made it, if there was a big bang, what created the first 2 gases? That is a question to last forever and can't be answered, as we weren't around back then happy I don't look through my telescope for answers, I look through it for the beauty and detail.

If I were to say there is a God, my personal belief is that God is in each one of us. It's our own individual idea. We all have our own versions, our personal definitions. A religion is where a group of people just so happen to have the very same or similar idea of God. Some may change their mind and try a different religion, because their own personal event in life has changed that. Not because anyone is right or wrong, simply the God they have inside them has changed due to an experience of some sort.

Even non-believers pray at some point, they may think it's to themself or they may even say it's a prayer to God, asking for help. It varies on how much they really believe though. Either way, at some point we turn to somebody or something asking for help.

What do you think towards my thinking? As I said, I've not found God, I've prayed when my Mum died earlier this year. Hoping that she is OK now (after suffering with cancer/heart attack/paralyzed in the last few days). I have no idea if there is a better place, but as an individual, I rest on hope.

Simon1978UK's photo
Thu 09/15/11 07:44 AM
None what-so-ever... this is why I was asking questions about it.

The original question was for those who discovered God later in life, how did they decide one day to look for God, did they believe in him before? Those sort of questions. So this doesn't apply to those who were born and raised with the belief passed from their parents :smile:

Simon1978UK's photo
Thu 09/15/11 06:21 AM
You can argue this until the end, dragging out my thread. Or you can just accept he simply doesn't want to agree with anyone and has his own definition whoa

Simon1978UK's photo
Thu 09/15/11 03:32 AM
"Data and wires are what keep us together, it's just a matter of finding the right line" <-- made this up years ago noway How naive grumble bigsmile

Simon1978UK's photo
Thu 09/15/11 03:17 AM
Thanks!

I'm impressed too! :laughing: Quite hard songs to learn! It's just a side hobby (filling in my single life lol).

I'm not one of these people who've played piano their whole lives. Makes me wish I did though.

Simon1978UK's photo
Wed 09/14/11 10:59 PM
Edited by Simon1978UK on Wed 09/14/11 11:00 PM
Google Paul Hogan, see if you can find his number laugh

Simon1978UK's photo
Wed 09/14/11 10:11 AM
I haven't played keyboard very long, but I managed to learn each song in a couple of days of solid practice. This self taught, complete novice just playing around because I like these 2 songs.

We are allowed to post youtube on here right?

William Barber - Adagio for Strings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XEYuCZyKFI

Ludwig Van Beethoven - für Elise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPjC7VxNdFE

They incomplete songs, but I'm happy I even learnt that much lol.

I hope you like! :thumbsup:

Simon1978UK's photo
Wed 09/14/11 09:03 AM
So you're saying posessions are what defines a man?

I don't have any toy car or boat of the small or large variety.

I do have a keyboard, telescope (expensive astronomy hobby), mountain bike (to keep me fit), but all of this makes me out to still be a young lad? what

I don't want to own too much, as I like to be able to go wherever I want.

btw we went way off topic now smile2

Simon1978UK's photo
Wed 09/14/11 06:32 AM
Wait, what? You're making no sense now laugh

The price and size of a toy has no bearing on a male being a boy or a man... or are you talking with euphemistically?

Anyway, big croc bigsmile

Simon1978UK's photo
Wed 09/14/11 06:21 AM
I've read through some of your posts and you really do across very negative. Maybe that's your take on life.

"you'll have the final say when i'm done sayin'." I might have to hint you're coming across a little childish aswell. It's almost sounding like... I am right, you are wrong. I am bigger, you are weaker.

I would ask you to kindly keep out of my thread, but I doubt that would happen, so I`ll have to ignore you instead waving

Simon1978UK's photo
Wed 09/14/11 05:14 AM
♫ Shoes, glorious shoes! ♪ biggrin

Simon1978UK's photo
Wed 09/14/11 05:11 AM
Edited by Simon1978UK on Wed 09/14/11 05:15 AM
ahh mr negative returns to the thread.

The reason for asking the confirmation of the 2 words, is because Mingle2 only gives you those options, Non-Believer, Atheist, Agnostic and then different religions. There's no middle ground with 'weak' or 'pure'.

So let me get this right, you know me better than I do? You're calling me a weak Atheist, but that is a non-believer and not even capable of believing. I never said that. According to the dictionary, if I am either Agnostic or an Atheist, then I fall under Agnostic, or if you want to call it 'weak Agnostic', then go ahead. As I am uncertain of the link between not believing one day and then beieving the next. So I am openly saying it is possible there is a God, I just haven't found him myself.

This is why I posted in an open relgious forum, to learn and understand how each individual believe that they found God.

So you go ahead and call me what you think is correct, but I will disagree because this is me, what we're talking about anyway and I get final say winking

Simon1978UK's photo
Wed 09/14/11 01:51 AM

I think Mingle2 is a great place to meet
people for dating.

When you are exposed to more potential dates,
you will have more no-goes.
It's the odds.

I met a few horrid guys for lunch, I didn't
want to, as I did not know them well enough
to like them any. But they insisted, and it
went as I thought. So I stopped doing that.

Went for knowing someone better on the forums.
Worked just fine :-)

So I feel good recommending you involve
yourself in the forums, meet potentials,
sift, weed, and settle on the ones who
make you feel good.

Because, even if there is no chemistry,
you may make a genuine friend.

Very good advice. Don't rush into things. Also, try your best to not get too involved, especially in someone you've not met. Go from chatting, maybe webcam, get to know them some more, then meetup as FRIENDS 1st and see how it goes from there. If you wear your heart on your sleeve, then you'll only disappoint yourself.

Simon1978UK's photo
Wed 09/14/11 01:41 AM
Edited by Simon1978UK on Wed 09/14/11 01:43 AM
oh that is sick lol laugh

Just fyi, don't believe in what you see/hear on TV. As not all British have deranged teeth bigsmile <-- see

btw you don't have to remove this thread because you think it's shallow... it could be educational for those wondering what's gone wrong with their dating history :wink:

Simon1978UK's photo
Wed 09/14/11 01:31 AM
Warmer weather! Winter will be setting in soon. Us Brits are damned I tell you! :tongue: :tongue: