smuckdaddy's photo
Tue 06/03/08 10:56 AM

you're saving yourself untill the one

Waiting untill marriage and then you'll have fun

You woun't let anyone change you you're strong you have fun

untill they pull out a knife, or even a gun

You scream and you shout 12 months later you have a son

You abuse him because of what his dad has done

The kid gets new custody his fredom is won.

But now he hates women and new rapings will come.

This is something that I wqant people to coppy and past , printn out, or whatever, because the sad thing is, is that this kind of thing is happening more and more these days.

If someone wrongs you please don't take it out on others because you never know how t will affect people. don't force youself apon womemn do't muder or abuse others. When something happens that you don't like, then it's a persons duty to to try and keep these things from happening. You can help others by talking to them and comforting them. do something for some one with out expecting anything back. When there is a whole crowd of people being mean to someone, be that one person who will stick up for them.

smuckdaddy's photo
Tue 06/03/08 10:29 AM
it will ruin any friendship eventually

smuckdaddy's photo
Tue 06/03/08 10:12 AM

if there is attraction but nothing lse why would you want to waste your time?

why is having sex with someone you trust wasting your time when you could just be out having random sex with strangers........sometimes friends just feel comfortable with friends.......doesn't mean if something comes along you can't go after it

If you do do that one person will end up liking the other person more and grow feelings for the other. From hearing things from friends and seeing riends go through this stuff, it has never worked out. Even if the other doesn't mention it, it still happens and I just feel that you should be in a relationship with someone if you are going to have sex wi them.

If it's friends with benifets, often times when the other does get into a relationaship, it gets weird between the 2 friends.

smuckdaddy's photo
Tue 06/03/08 10:07 AM
I'm the nice guy typ but with just a little umph

smuckdaddy's photo
Tue 06/03/08 09:58 AM
if there is attraction but nothing lse why would you want to waste your time?

smuckdaddy's photo
Tue 06/03/08 09:54 AM
Personally I think it's stupid. It's like saying yeah want a relationship with you but then I don't. If you want someone then you should be with them fully and stand with that person and if you don't, find someone that you do want to devote to.

smuckdaddy's photo
Tue 06/03/08 09:51 AM
Yeah so I figured I'd start a debate about friens with benifits. Is it good? Is it bad? Is it smart? Is it stupid? Why? Why not?

state your opinions. see what others say. debatewith them.

smuckdaddy's photo
Tue 06/03/08 07:32 AM
okay so it's lke this. There are things that are in this bible that are meant to be taken literally, but there are also things like parables and stuff like that. some of them have ten or more different meanings.

Some poeople think that there are lies mixed in with all this, but I will give a big example of why that isn't the case

If you think about someone like martin luther king jr, If someone were to say something that's not true about him in a book , people wouldn't have that thrown off the market.

This is GOD and JESUS CHTIST. These are are the 2 ultimates of everything and nothing. There is no way that that could or would happen.

smuckdaddy's photo
Tue 06/03/08 07:09 AM
this computer won't let me upload though. I won't be able to get a pic up untill my summer break happens which will be a little bit.

smuckdaddy's photo
Tue 06/03/08 07:07 AM
When you see it sometimes you will never believe it.

When you hear it sometimes you are not even near it.

When you grasp it sometimes you will fail to have it.

If you keep it somtimes you might unwittingly leave it so be carefull with love or it will find a new glove.

smuckdaddy's photo
Tue 06/03/08 06:57 AM
all my friends are like four hours away and I have no way of getting there. It's like see I got pics of me on my myspace and I tell people that but that doesn't seem to0 vchange the way they judge me.

I have nothing to hide at all, I ust have no way of getting any pic up on here.

smuckdaddy's photo
Tue 06/03/08 06:54 AM
I have no idea. they have a so many firewalls, and I even have to find new proxy websites jevery few weeks just to get on sites like this myspace, facebookm,ct...

They are doing all this stuff over intexas. This is done by the government which funds the tradeschool. I don't know if any of that helps or not.

smuckdaddy's photo
Tue 06/03/08 06:44 AM
Okay so bsically, it's like this. I'm at this tradeschool in golconda called job corps. The computers here don't let me upload pictures and since I don't have any pics up on this site, a lot of people arn't responding to my mails. Tell me what some of you guys woould do in this situation.

(keep in mind that this does pertain to the relationship advice because it's an obsticle that may be keeping me fromthe success of finding someone.)

smuckdaddy's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:52 PM
Just a poem can move you to place that's new and unknown.

Just apoem can let you know the extent of things to be shown.

Just a poem can touch you to a point of which you cry and moan.

Just a poem can tell you about what a person would rather not shout.

Just a poem can be personal but when shared can stregthen your soul.

Just a poem can make you feel great like a ten when it's only out of eight.

smuckdaddy's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:42 PM

You just might find a friend that can teach to to be in love again

You just might find a man or girl who will show you a whole new world

You just might find a guy or gal who you want as mor than just your pal

You just might find excitement in that one of a kind in a crowd of many gentlemen and women

I just might find mine someday someway istead o finding somebody who only wants to play.

smuckdaddy's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:21 PM
When you cast a fishing pole you wait for a bite

you see all thes fish but they don't have good sight

you bring the hook closer and but to the fish it osn't seem right.

but then one will dart dart for it fight then give in.

she's a really great catch so don't throw her back in.

smuckdaddy's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:12 PM
A rose can fall right on your lap and it's up to you to bring it back.

handle it gently and treat it with care and admire it's beauty because it makes you stare.

When ever you stare at it's beauty it bares you might notice it's love for you and how much it really cares.

To her your'e a rose and for her the same goes so you found your soul mate and I think it must have been fate.

smuckdaddy's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:00 PM
message 5 people from other game topics and get them to say something random

Previous 1 3