Community > Posts By > smuckdaddy

smuckdaddy's photo
Sat 05/31/08 12:55 PM
Searching for the one who can bring me joy and fun

Searching for the one to one day help me have a son

Serching for the one to searching for the one who makes me shine bright like the sun

searching for the one who makes me happy because she's the one.

Yeah I know it's kind of short but it works. lol.

smuckdaddy's photo
Sat 05/31/08 12:47 PM
yo!

smuckdaddy's photo
Sat 05/31/08 12:41 PM
I'm just really bored.

smuckdaddy's photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:04 AM

i continue to talk to others because i want a back up option in case things go bad with one.some might say i'm wrong about that but i think of it as planning ahead smokin

plnning ahead? so then do you always expect a relationship not to work? if so What's the point of tryying to find something you believe doesn't really exist.

I would rather be single then go out with someone that I have doubts with for a good relationship....

That's my opinion anyways.

do you buy a pair of shoes without trying it on? and if try a pair which doesn't fit do you give up trying another pair. I don't:smile:

If you are a size 10 and you see a size what lookst to be a size 3, are you still going to try it on.....that would not make to much sense to me, but againg, maybe that's just my opinion.

Yeah so now i'm quoting myself, but also think of it like this. when you re trying on a pair of shoes, do you do so while your old shoes are still on... I never tried that, but some how I would assume that it wouldn't work... but then yeah that probably doesn't make any sense(sarcasm)

I have seen that done too buy it without trying if doesn't fit take it back unfortunate. Do it your way I have no problems My way works and that matters. All the women I meet and I meet many all agree we are buying shoes my way and they do the same so you pays your money and you takes your choice.
Now you can quote and double quote as much as you like lets take a look at your profile and compare it to mine and see which way of thinking wins friends.And friends my dear friend is what I am here for and so lovely it is too
flowerforyou

Well then I guess we have our own waysof doing things, but me personally I tend to go to go for one person and then see where things go, but then I do it with my focus on that one woman rather than on several. It just seems more honest to me.

smuckdaddy's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:20 AM
Edited by smuckdaddy on Sat 05/31/08 05:49 AM

i continue to talk to others because i want a back up option in case things go bad with one.some might say i'm wrong about that but i think of it as planning ahead smokin

plnning ahead? so then do you always expect a relationship not to work? if so What's the point of tryying to find something you believe doesn't really exist.

I would rather be single then go out with someone that I have doubts with for a good relationship....

do you buy a pair of shoes without trying it on? and if try a pair which doesn't fit do you give up trying another pair. I don't:smile:

If you are a size 10 and you see a size what lookst to be a size 3, are you still going to try it on.....that would not make to much sense to me, but againg, maybe that's just my opinion.

Yeah so now i'm quoting myself, but also think of it like this. when you re trying on a pair of shoes, do you do so while your old shoes are still on... I never tried that, but some how I would assume that it wouldn't work... but then yeah that probably doesn't make any sense(sarcasm)

smuckdaddy's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:14 AM

smuckdaddy's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:04 AM

smuckdaddy's photo
Sat 05/31/08 04:51 AM
To me a real relationship is ... should be like this:

You both should take pleasure, comfort, and pride in doing something for the other, (and it should be like a natural thing.)

You both work mostly on the mental pert of the relationship. become more aware of how and who the other person truly is.
(be close(and if your not then aim to do so) enough to the partner to where you can realize thier habits (big but also (more importantly) small.))

be(become very quickly) their best best friend. (if tha confuses you tell me in a message and I'll explain that more)

Once all those things are very strong, then that is where a person should start getting intament. (do all the phisical stuff)

A lot of people try and do the intament stuf first, and then 7 times out of ten it will not last as a relationship. (if it is sex and nothing else, how can you truely love someone (or learn to love someone) if all you know about her/him looks and how well she/he does it.

... However, that is just what I say, so people can take that in and use my opinion for their own thoughts, or you can just leave it or push it away, but SooneR or LateR (guarrunteed), you'll find this out foryourself and think about what that one smucker dude said and be like" oh wow.. maybe he realy was right about that.

smuckdaddy's photo
Fri 05/30/08 08:10 PM
what up what up what up!!! lol.

smuckdaddy's photo
Fri 05/30/08 08:09 PM
to rara777

How ya doing?

smuckdaddy's photo
Fri 05/30/08 08:07 PM
how ya doing ladies;-)

smuckdaddy's photo
Fri 05/30/08 08:04 PM
Well there isn'anyone above or below me yet, so I guess i'll wait. lol

smuckdaddy's photo
Fri 05/30/08 07:58 PM
Yeah so i'm looking for a woman who forsees herself as astrong christian. I'm 20 and I am living in golconda, ill

If anyone knows good christian woman looking for a good christian guy about my age, send me a message or something.

god bless

smuckdaddy's photo
Fri 05/30/08 07:54 PM
lol. yeah, somehow tht seemes to be rare to see in a lot of people these days.

smuckdaddy's photo
Fri 05/30/08 07:31 PM
It was pretty nice in golconda il today.

smuckdaddy's photo
Fri 05/30/08 07:29 PM
I think i'll take a pass on that subject.

smuckdaddy's photo
Fri 05/30/08 07:27 PM
oh and i meant how are you doing, but heaven is deffinitely up... and also some of it is all around us if you look for it hard enough.

smuckdaddy's photo
Fri 05/30/08 07:25 PM
yes I did. I want a religiouswoman hopefully in illinois.. However I am moving ton phoenix in 7 months for a job hook up.

See, I'm a person who knows what he wants ( the type of person. Location isn't the biggest deal but it's nice. See the type of woman I am looking for is more likely to be a strong christian. (some would say i'm very picky..and are probably right, but like I said, I know what I want out a person and in a relationship.

smuckdaddy's photo
Fri 05/30/08 07:18 PM
What's ^

smuckdaddy's photo
Fri 05/30/08 07:10 PM
what's up peops!?