Community > Posts By > nekred

nekred's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:43 PM
Ok...How about a brainteaser...Anyone?

A man is sitting in a pub feeling rather poor. He sees the man next to him pull a wad of £50 notes out of his wallet.
He turns to the rich man and says to him,
"I have an amazing talent: I know almost every song that has ever existed."
The rich man laughs.
The poor man says, "I am willing to bet you all the money you have in your wallet that I can sing a genuine song with a lady's name of your choice in it."
The rich man laughs again and says, "Ok how about my daughters name, Joanna Armstrong-Miller."
The rich man goes home poor. The poor man goes home rich.

What song did he sing?

nekred's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:38 PM
I meant my riddle was stupid sry lol...

nekred's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:36 PM
The Answer:

The math way:

X = The current age.

X=3(X+3)-3(X-3)
X=18.

If I was 18 then three times my age three years from now would be 21*3 (63). Three times my age three years ago would be 15*3 (45). Subtract 45 from 63 and I am 18.

nekred's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:35 PM
Ok stupid I guess...Heres the answer...

nekred's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:33 PM

Ok People... Heres a riddle who will solve it first... My age today is three times what it will be three years from now minus three times what my age was three years ago. How old am I?

nekred's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:10 PM
Edited by nekred on Sun 01/27/08 05:14 PM

ok, Im not sure if this particular person wants a relationship, but at least I can have an idea since everyone else is far away as well.

I think it could work...I know I'd be willing... It gives you a chance to really know each other...

nekred's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:05 PM
Naw...You definitley did the right thing...

nekred's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:00 PM
Results of a recent research shows that there are 7 kinds of sex.

The 1st kind of sex is called: Smurf Sex.

* This kind of sex happens when you first meet someone,
and you both have sex until you are blue in the face.

The 2nd kind of sex is called: Kitchen Sex.

* This is when you have been with your partner for a short time, and you are so needy you will have sex anywhere, even in the kitchen.

The 3rd kind of sex is called: Bedroom Sex.

* This is when you have been with your partner for a long time. Your sex has gotten routine, and you usually have sex only in your bedroom.

The 4th kind of sex is called: Hallway Sex

* This is when you have been with your partner for too long. When you pass each other in the hallway you both say "screw you."

The 5th kind of sex is called: Religious Sex.

* Which means you get Nun in the morning, Nun in the afternoon and Nun at night. (Very Popular)

The 6th kind is called Courtroom Sex.

* This is when you cannot stand your wife any more. She takes you to court and screws you in front of everyone.

And, last, but not
least:
The 7th kind of sex is called: Social Security Sex.

* You get a little each month. But not enough to enjoy yourself.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO TELL ME WHAT STAGE YOU ARE IN. I have enough problems of my own.

laugh laugh laugh

nekred's photo
Sun 01/27/08 04:41 PM

UK1971 getting risque. ;)
[/quote
Hey there...Lucky cat!!!
:wink:

nekred's photo
Sun 01/27/08 04:35 PM
Ok...Thats funny...

laugh laugh

nekred's photo
Sun 01/27/08 04:27 PM
A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day, their passions overcame them and they took off for her house, where they made passionate love all afternoon. Exhausted from the wild sex, they fell asleep, awakening around 8:00 pm. As the man threw on his clothes, he told the woman to take his shoes outside and rub them through the grass and dirt. Mystified, she nonetheless complied. He slipped into his shoes and drove home.

"Where have you been?" demanded his wife when he entered the house.

"Darling, I can't lie to you. I've been having an affair with my secretary and we've been having sex all afternoon. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until eight o'clock."

The wife glanced down at his shoes and said, "You lying bastard! You've been playing golf!".
laugh laugh laugh

nekred's photo
Sun 01/27/08 04:24 PM
I think some of the sexiest woman have short hair...

nekred's photo
Sun 01/27/08 04:18 PM
Same here... By the way FaithfulOne78
love the smile love

nekred's photo
Sun 01/27/08 04:16 PM
Raining here in Vegas but good...

nekred's photo
Sun 01/27/08 04:13 PM
flowerforyou Hope you feel better soon flowerforyou

nekred's photo
Sun 01/27/08 04:12 PM
Hey there
Pick a Forum Than start ba topic its on the right

nekred's photo
Sun 01/27/08 04:11 PM
Q. How can you tell when a lawyer is lying?

A. His lips are moving.

laugh laugh laugh

nekred's photo
Sun 01/27/08 04:06 PM
:wink: Good evening everyone...How's it going...

nekred's photo
Wed 12/05/07 02:41 PM
A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office.

After his checkup, the doctor called the wife into his office alone. He said, "Your husband is suffering from a very severe stress disorder. If you don't follow my instructions carefully, your husband will surely die.
"Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast. Be pleasant at all times. For lunch make him a nutritious meal. For dinner prepare an especially nice meal for him.

"Don't burden him with chores. Don't discuss your problems with him; it will only make his stress worse. Do not nag him. Most importantly, make love to him regularly.

"If you can do this for the next 10 months to a year, I think your husband will regain his health completely."

On the way home, the husband asked his wife, "What did the doctor say?"

"He said you're going to die," she replied.
drinker drinker

nekred's photo
Tue 12/04/07 07:49 PM

This guy who works at a pickle factory comes home and hands his wife 50 dollars. She asked him what it was from and he told her that he won it in a bet -- the guys at the factory bet him 50 dollars that he wouldn't stick his **** in the pickle slicer.
The wife was surprised and said she wanted to make sure he was still intact. He pulled down his pants and, indeed, it was all there, unharmed.
“But what about the pickle slicer,” asked the wife, perplexed. “Oh, she liked it too,” answered the husband.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25