Community > Posts By > xSarahxHx

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 02:16 PM
Edited by xSarahxHx on Tue 01/01/08 02:18 PM
id dint know u was a nice guy im sorrryyy lmao jeez ang on ill look at ya prof will that make ya happy? lol

TOOOOO OOLLLLDDDD SORRYYYYYYY
nearly same age as my parents
and live too far away

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 02:12 PM
Edited by xSarahxHx on Tue 01/01/08 02:12 PM
yes but not on alcohol im drunk on horniness DAMN IT!! lol

there arnt enough nice guys 2 go around

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 02:06 PM
Edited by xSarahxHx on Tue 01/01/08 02:08 PM
hmmmmm its really harrrddd coz im in one o them "moods" that i dont care wat i have n i just want 1 thing :p hehe so yeahhh errr i want loyalty trustworthy careing basically a ****ing dog lol but i dont want a barking kind ewwwwwwwwww GROSS PICTURRREEEEE! any way us females change our minds wat ever mood and you gotta member WE GET HORMONES DAMN IT lol you males shouldnt be allowed in our heads ud screw it up even more :p n wats about this? nice guys wont date again the thing is where are the nice guys? huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh? so there *pokes tongue out*

lmao women just want a caring man who understands what shes going through and will comfort her and praise her through good and bad times be there all the time but not smother!
and i want sex more than any man could want atm, hehe

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:46 PM

I mean like...guys who build, upgrade, and maintain their own PC. Play Nintendo like a 10 year old but with the skills of someone older, would rather spend a Friday night in playing a video game than going out to a club, watches Spongebob Squarepants and knows the songs, etc.?

haha my past 4 bfs are like that hehe i find that sorta nerd fukin sexy n cute :p hehe, i bought the tshirt with spongebob sayin i love nerds its a great tshirt :p n nerds are usefull 2 and great in the bedroom :p once u get em of the comp lol (usefull as in fixin ya comp n helpin ya with comp stuff lol)

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:37 PM
thats exackly wat im thinkin im much happier wen im not with him but close

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:34 PM
me and a ex got together a year ago and split after 6 months we had a real connection and loved each other unconditionally, im still inlove with him and he says he loves me soo much it hurts that were not 2getehr any more he asked recently if we got back together would we work? because last time was a pain we never say each other etc but now we work together we see each other more although my mate likes him and shes been with him he told me he dumped her bcoz he realised the onli 1 he wants is me. but we both know it wont work, do you recon we could work better the second time or will the spark disapear?? :? sooo confused :( we hit it off great flirt loads and get on act lik a couple wen were not but i want too move on! i wish i could erase my feelings :(

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:05 PM
Edited by xSarahxHx on Wed 12/12/07 03:06 PM
i ddint exactly cheat i fell fro the guy while i was with him i didnt nothin with this other guy either untill i split with him and he wants too know y i split with him

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:09 PM

Wasnt it you that posted your bf was cheating with your friend?

nooooooo my ex bf lik bf this other ex is with my best mate

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:13 AM
go for older guys alltho 30yo is my limit too a guy dnt want em 2 old i dnt find guys my age attractive ive been goin up in 2s was with a 18 yo then 20 now 22 lol

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:58 AM

well i think you need to take a breath and relax.
if you broke up with your bf and then started dating
someone else - or started dating someone else and
broke up with your boyfriend it is not the end of
the world. this is not marriage.

if you need a break from your ex and want to date
someone else just tell him that you need to take a break
for a while. you can tell him that you like him but that
you do not want to pursue the relationship right now.

and date someone new. find someone exceptional.
someone who is really right for you.

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:40 AM
thnx :) the other guy knew i had a bf at the time thats y he didnt do anythin about how he felt and said i should get rid of him i am happier with this guy i have realised that i shoulda found this guy sooner i will tell my ex the truth about the whole thing adn i do hope we will be friends at the end of it all

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:30 AM
i was never happy with the bf thats y i went off with this other guy i didnt do nee thin with him untill me n the bf split up, dw i dnt mind lol hummmmmmmmm i dont wanan hurt him and say i chose another guy over him!

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:22 AM
i have a giant problem AGAIN!!! ive fallen for the guy i cheated on my boyfriend with!! i never saw m y boyfriend and the guy was there and he treated me fantastic and told me he loved me and wanted too be with me i split with my boyfriend but i do still love him and love this other guy aswell im tied and my ex wants too know why we split should i tell him??
what should i do ? :(

no photo
Tue 12/11/07 07:37 PM
i have met some 1 that treats me fantastic but hes gone bak 2 america for a week so i miss him soooo much if he was ere i would be able to cope but humm lol

no photo
Tue 12/11/07 07:33 PM
Edited by xSarahxHx on Tue 12/11/07 07:34 PM
lmao i was commenting on everyones glasses hehe

no photo
Tue 12/11/07 07:32 PM
thnx :) i didnt introduce she took his number off my fone took his email addy off my msn contact list and now they go same colege but i work with him now muhahaha lmao it feels lik im trying to win somthin ill never win if u know what i eman :S i guess she has him not and i should get over it but easier sed than done tho!!

ahhhh ill be fine hopefully lmao!

no photo
Tue 12/11/07 07:27 PM
awww bless ya ive met 3 guys 1 turned into my boyfriend 2nd was a **** so i jus went home me n the 1st broke up n then met the 3rd off ere and i was still nervouse im still nervouse meeting him still!! dont worry about it its alll natural of course you ganan be alll AHHHHH wats he ganan think thats wat im allways lik b4 he gets 2 mine but once your with em u chill out n start acting normal around him/her, you just gotta make sure your carefull ive been silly tbh and met the guys on the own altho the 3rd guy came out with my mate n her bf, just think if your goinf through this he might be as well and most probs is trust me ur feelin nervouse now jus wait wen its10 mins wen he gets 2 urs your gana go madddddddddddddddddddd lmao soz if its scared u more but u start too child after a lil mad session and ull probs laugh about it with him after a few weeks. itll turn out fine and your very beautifull sooo he wont goo OMG RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN if he did then its his money his wasting on petrol lmao just be yourself breathe lmao and talk itll probs b quiet at firts but just make subjects outta the sky lik OMG ITS A ELEPHANT i allways use that 1 in the silences hehe dnt ask or make noises to make sure he knows your ok lik hummmmm or yawn cough so he knows your not too uncomfortable. allso go do something you both enough so if u both enjoy bowlin go bowling etc etc.. hope i helped :D xxxx good luck any ways and DONT CANCELLLLLLLLL PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE lmao

no photo
Tue 12/11/07 06:56 PM
guys wear stoopid glasses and choose what they want too see if they saw the signs the gurl isnt interested then ud know any ways!!! if youve been played int eh past you learn from your mistakes i got played once and he came bak and tryed again and wouldnt allow it. you just need too make sure think about it if shes flirting with you u gotta member most girls are natural flirts and dont notice theyre doing it!!! just read into things they say for example say a girl said could you come over and ave a few drinks maybe watch som tele u mite think oo she wants som thin for than a chat she mite do she mite not she mite jus wanan mate onli the amount o times that appened 2 me n guys ave sed ur condoms or mine told em 2 get on there bike and cycle som 1 2 get a life! just try and see what shes really saying i jump into things and presume thats my probs ive eased off that now maybe shes on the rebound and just need a friend the amount o guys hu tryed it on with me coz i was on the rebound was made :s oh well lmao! dont really know what else too say too itjust sorta yeah lmao ooo i know what i mean :S

no photo
Tue 12/11/07 06:50 PM

ok today when i walk behind my friend and saw my friend got her hair done and i was like wow... and i said "so and so" i love your hair"and all she say is thank you"

OMG that doesnt mean u are inlove with her you cant be inlove with som1 for their looks, what did u want a compliment back? jeez she coulda been worse and said get lost your looser its not done yet or i hate it or yeah i know its great isnt it thankyou is the best n appropriate answer ur ganan get wen she says tahnkyou after sex then u gotta worry jeez worryin about hair hahahahaha. you are sooooo shallow soz if i seem mean but OMG LISTEN TOO PEOPLE FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Tue 12/11/07 06:41 PM

is it worth to play their games back?
or just ignore?

im truly sick of girls just leading me on or wasting my time
im truly confused now

anyone else in this situation?
they say they are for real yet just want to make more excuses, unles they ready they would say so, but if their not
they shouldnt confuse someone

HAY HAY HAYYYYY its not just gurls who play games guys do the same and theyre even worse and nasty at it argh that realli anoys m e y dnt u address the fact guys do aswell? n not all girls play either an normally its guys just gettin the wrong end of the stick! apparently i played because i was drunk and kissed a guy and i had been flirtin with him apparently!

Previous 1 3