Community > Posts By > xSarahxHx

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:32 PM
ive been recently seeing a guy and hes great he treats me fantastic and i do have feelings towards him but we both agreed we dont want a relationship right now because we both have come out or a long term relationships although he has tld me he wants to be with me i dont know if he means it. does he just want to have sex with me?

he tells me he misses me and wants too see me and he cant keep his hands off when hes with me he cares about me alot and was ill at his this weekend while his mates where down stairs he sat next to me at the toilet while i was feeling ****ty.

hes been married which has scared me and he knows this he told me and i comp freaked out and sat for ages in silence before moving and talking to him. when i was at his tho he showed me off to his mates he told me im beautifull and if i wasnt he wouldnt be showing his mates me is this him saying to his mates look what im shagging or argh i dont know :( im great at noticeing if people like each other but when it comes too me theres no way in hell i can tell unless they make it comp obvious. should i tell him how i feel towards him? should i tell him i dont want to be sex buddies any more? i just dont know what to do i wish i was with him now :(!!

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:21 PM
tell her that tell her everything u have sed about her on her althou not going over the top and smothering her

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:12 PM
being a virgin could be a reason why as well also 26 she may be nervous about the whole thing she might want to take things slow and not rush into things and give her virginity away at the push of a button. alltho i cant talk a lost my virginity with a guy off here and didnt know how he felt and just went for it and now were "sex buddies"

anyw ays lmao yeah her virginity mite be gettin in the way reasure her that u dont like her just for sex you will wait for her to be ready and your willy to take things slow if she wants! oh and make her feel super special but not over the top.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:04 PM
u need too consider how shes feeling i know when im out on the spot and told they like me i dont say i like them to straight away, you ned to think has somthin happened in her past that she feels like she cant tell people she likes her true feelings! all you nee to do is look in her eyes and watch and see what happens youll know straight away how she feels!!!

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:49 PM

blind men and women do not care about looks at all
i have made this point before....

but if you read the other thread about what 3 things
are most important, most of the women answering seemed
to put looks as #1 although the men had other things
like intelligence, creativity and sense of humor as #1

just a sec and i'll look it up...

We're just a scared bunch of wusses. Sorry to say but the women here got more balls than us.

lmao nicely put haha. but i need to clear this up i dont have balls i just talk too much :p

That makes you automatically 1000 times better than the last date I had, and NO I do NOT want to talk about it.

*curls up in fetal position and sobs*

lmao awww ooo dear BACK TO THE TOPIC lmao.

i dont allways talk alott (when im asleep i dont hehe)

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:40 PM

blind men and women do not care about looks at all
i have made this point before....

but if you read the other thread about what 3 things
are most important, most of the women answering seemed
to put looks as #1 although the men had other things
like intelligence, creativity and sense of humor as #1

just a sec and i'll look it up...

We're just a scared bunch of wusses. Sorry to say but the women here got more balls than us.

lmao nicely put haha. but i need to clear this up i dont have balls i just talk too much :p

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:35 PM
Edited by xSarahxHx on Sun 12/09/07 04:36 PM
haha ewwww wat a weirdo sorry too call names, i go for the belly hehe and a lil chest hair :p mmmm hehe i like my bellys :p

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:21 PM
Edited by xSarahxHx on Sun 12/09/07 04:33 PM
all guys go by looks just like us females its the way we are..... its just the fact that som ppl go for looks more than others... although every male and female can say they go for purely personality i think this is wrong... i used too say i go for personality and thats it... but then again no one is ugly if you think about it we all have our beautifull sides and ugly sides and we cant change that no matter how much plastic surgery people have or counselling can change that...we shouldnt go for looks completely but thats how it is so no theres no man out there u all can say that there is but no i dont beleive that there is noooo way n ill be damned if nee 1 finds one that couldnt care less although i have found a few that will still like me if i was fat ugly etc etc but ive seen males and females realli beautifull n hott but they are sooo stuborn and shallow they wont give people a chance "theyre too good" this isnt right if a guys attractive and doesnt make out hes too gd for nee 1 then thats a plus, just think when you walk down the street lookin at males or females what do you think first oooo they gotta nice personality?? DNT THINK SOOO or oooo they look nice but.... most guys n girls will probs say i dnt go for looks but its not right why say it when its not true thats just silly and it anoys me, no one likes to be smothered with compliments but its nice now n then to have the man or woman u love say u look nice etc etc i had one boyfriend who said he loved my looks that anoyed me and dumped him i really didnt want to hear itesp if they onli love the way you look. size dont matter either i think its good because my mate never ate then met a guy and started to eat because hed be eating this chinese mcyds etc etc and shed want some too and she looks healthy and acts it too shes a dancer as well which helps her dancin (her bfs a bit over weight) i like men with a bit of fat i fat the profiles thgat say im skinny im attractive etc etc argh get over yourself i love a lil fat i went out with a skinny guy and i made my self ill because of it he makes me feel fat n ugly and u shouldnt feel like that u should feel completely equal and comforted. argh im jus arguin with my self now lmao oops hmmmm i dunno lmao im gunno shush now lmao!!

1 3 Next