blankpage's photo
Thu 11/22/07 01:55 PM
up one :wink:

blankpage's photo
Thu 11/22/07 01:55 PM
found You!! bigsmile

blankpage's photo
Thu 11/22/07 01:54 PM
Yea, now that you mention it im freaking myself out looking at the pic laugh. Keith Urban where are you?
it's just my expression.

I read "She's come Undone" as well. I believe it was an Oprah book club choice. The plot didn't stick, but I remember that It was touching.

blankpage's photo
Thu 11/22/07 01:43 PM
If you are dating someone and they tell you that they'd rather "just be friends"....they are basically just trying to let you down easy. They may truely hope to keep your friendship, but If I fed that line to a guy (which I wouldn't because I believe in being upfront) it would be because I wasn't attracted to him/didn't click with him/couldn't see myself with him on a long term basis.

There are times when friends try to date, and then realize that they are better off as friends. That's a completely different story than going on 3 dates with somebody new. If you have history with someone, the statement takes on a new meaning.

blankpage's photo
Thu 11/22/07 11:27 AM
Honestly, the pool of candidates isn't so great this voting term. But I am voting Hilary in '08. I believe she would do the best job for our country.
Please no more republicans....

blankpage's photo
Thu 11/22/07 11:03 AM
Heck naw.

Would you spend an entire day naked?

blankpage's photo
Thu 11/22/07 11:02 AM
I think it means someone clicked yes on your picture, saying they want to meet you. If you also click YES on theirs you will be a mutual match....and then their identity will be revealed~! MUHAHAHAHAdevil

blankpage's photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:50 AM

damn anyone wanna turkey???

Yea, we arent eating for another hour...and damn, I don't think i can wait.

blankpage's photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:46 AM

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!
Thank you to every present and former soldier.

:heart:

blankpage's photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:34 AM
Please thread:....Die...

blankpage's photo
Thu 11/22/07 09:25 AM
Tiny toon adventures & pinky and the Brain.

blankpage's photo
Thu 11/22/07 09:24 AM
Mystic River was really good.
That one scene where it really hit hit (Sean penn) that his daughter was gone forever..damn that gave me chills.

blankpage's photo
Wed 11/21/07 07:24 PM
LOL

blankpage's photo
Wed 11/21/07 07:23 PM
heck to the yea troy

blankpage's photo
Wed 11/21/07 07:18 PM
CONGRATS!!!!

blankpage's photo
Wed 11/21/07 07:17 PM

~My Thought~

If you rob a bank sit your a55 in jail for along time

If you rob a elderly person, put your a55 on the steps of the court house, tie a rope around your neck and let your sorry a55 swing til the sun goes down.

If you hit a woman sit your a55 in jail for along time

If you rape my daughter Ill tie a rope around your neck and let you swing til the sun goes down.

The punishment should fit the crime, but I think the Death Penalty should be given a express lane.

Dont use my tax dollars to keep you locked up with no bills, no decisions, for 50 years. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

drinker drinker drinker

Please, everyone, I emplore you. Do not elect this man to any head of anything anything lol.
I love the drinker icons at the bottom. That's the extra push that you need to be taken seriously!

Just playing. :tongue:

blankpage's photo
Wed 11/21/07 07:11 PM
Edited by blankpage on Wed 11/21/07 07:11 PM
Who actually read all of that? Show of hands?

If ya did, props, your attention span is a bit longer than mine tonight.

blankpage's photo
Wed 11/21/07 07:10 PM

pictures help but, there is so much more to a person than what they look like
i agree with that

Unfortunately, that is what we are judged upon most harshly. So i'd say a pic in which you get a clear head shot, and a body shot on the profile page. Ought to do it.

blankpage's photo
Wed 11/21/07 06:52 PM
sure sure whaddya got cooking?