Community > Posts By > blankpage

blankpage's photo
Wed 12/26/07 02:24 PM
Define loser.
Most of the folks on here seem decent, hold jobs,etc.
I see this as another outlet to meet people i'd never run into elsewhere. I could easily go out right now and find someone to chill with. But finding something long term can be harder, definately takes a bit more effort.
So no, I dont think youre a loser.

blankpage's photo
Wed 12/26/07 02:21 PM
smile.
The fact that a guy is smiling would make me more apt to talk to him. Looks friendly and approachable,etc.

blankpage's photo
Wed 12/26/07 02:06 PM
well,
I would take it as a bonus that comes along with the weight loss. You did it for your health and people are noticing the healthier you (and maybe increased energy and confidence.)
Of course, people are shallow. Men especially. Just a fact of life.
CONGRATS on changing your lifestyle though. That rocks.

blankpage's photo
Sun 12/23/07 11:15 AM
i would guess if people are interested, available (believe it or not, some arent), arent busy doing something else, they will reply.
Eh. Happens to the best of us sometimes.

blankpage's photo
Sat 12/22/07 03:06 PM

**you're**

:tongue:

THANK YOU, (I have issues I know.)

Sweet post Morena, wishing you the same.flowerforyou

blankpage's photo
Thu 12/20/07 06:13 PM
....extreme cases notwithstanding....

I could write my own definition if it will make you happy. The "political correctness scrapbook' is not exactly where I would gather my information. Objective? Notsomuch.

blankpage's photo
Thu 12/20/07 05:32 PM
Edited by blankpage on Thu 12/20/07 05:32 PM
Yokoke; just completely ignore the rest of the post, and miss the point...
no, really, it's fine.

blankpage's photo
Thu 12/20/07 05:28 PM
If you'll notice Un-pc statements usually cause upheavel of some sort. Backlash, public outcry. To avoid this, we have to impose limitations.
Can I have some specific examples of things that you are prevented from saying that you feel are hindering your first amendment rights? I'm curious as to whether there might be an alternate way of dealing with certain situations in which you feel derogatory remarks might be in order.
The first amendment is not all inclusive, slander/libel, treason, lying in a court of law are all prohibited. There are limitations, there need to be.

blankpage's photo
Thu 12/20/07 04:42 PM
Disagreed. I believe there has to be a cap on actions as well as words...
saying what you want and offending another person to a certain point is called HARASSMENT.
You are saying it is perfectly okay to do this to a large group in the name of free speech.

blankpage's photo
Thu 12/20/07 04:17 PM
But it only limits statements that are of offense to people (not just the ones that the statements are in regards to and most of those statements are stereotypical and do nothing but promote untruths about certain groups of people.

(This is not aimed at you TOTAGE; just finishing expressing my opinion on the topic overall...) Sorry, but after the age of 5, you arent allowed to run around saying and doing whatever you want without consequence.
Political correctness is an attempt to cap blantent expressions of ignorance.

blankpage's photo
Thu 12/20/07 04:02 PM

PC is just another tool the corporations that are running America use to keep the people under control. IMO

You can't make a blanket statement like that without elaborating.
So, humor me....

blankpage's photo
Thu 12/20/07 03:36 PM

Starting in the 90's a terrible disease hit America.
It is called political correctness.
People now no longer speak their minds
because of fear of "offending" someone.
I say **** all that **** and let's be real again.
Who else thinks political correctness sucks
and has to go?

The user is giving the "peace" sign in his avator. Ironic, much?
You sound like a really peaceful guy.

blankpage's photo
Tue 12/18/07 12:22 PM
Edited by blankpage on Tue 12/18/07 12:23 PM
everyone to get what they want without stepping on anyone else.

blankpage's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:19 AM
Its not nice to exclude people.

I'd like to extend a greeting to all the gentlemen young and old!

blankpage's photo
Mon 12/17/07 06:28 PM

i had 299 couldnt hit 300.. just deleted tho bout an hour ago.. im up to 5 now.

dont get excited. they are all me. I have 5 accounts with the sole purpose of tracking your every move and remaining under the radar.

blankpage's photo
Mon 12/17/07 06:06 PM
how do you reset?

blankpage's photo
Mon 12/17/07 04:30 PM
Check this site out.
There are tons of articles like this claiming the year 2000 is not signifigant. who were these authors trying to pacify? Obviously many must have been concerned.
http://www.americancatholic.org/Newsletters/CU/ac0993.asp

Not to mention in terms of judiasm the Jewish year 5760, according to a 16th century Kabbalistic (traditional) text, "the depths will rise up and flood the world, and there will remain the Land of Israel, which will be like the Ark of Noah."
the Jewish year 5760 began in September 1999 and overlaps the Gregorian year 2000

blankpage's photo
Mon 12/17/07 04:06 PM
Im simply referring to another date that was supposed to be 'doomsday'...it came and went.
the millenium was seen by christians as a signifigant date prior to the armageddon.
I realize that we are talking the Mayan calender, but I doubt anyone has been gifted with such knowledge.

blankpage's photo
Sun 12/16/07 05:54 PM
muscles mine. I'll duke it out with whoever says otherwise.

blankpage's photo
Sun 12/16/07 04:39 PM
is this really necessary?

grumble < not a sore loser.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25