Community > Posts By > SDM

SDM's photo
Sun 11/25/07 06:27 PM
i need a drink!! bartender! cranberry vodka please!

SDM's photo
Sun 11/25/07 06:26 PM
Edited by SDM on Sun 11/25/07 06:27 PM
more of a cranberry/vodka kind of gal

if not, then a bud light will be fine...no glass please!

SDM's photo
Sun 11/25/07 06:25 PM
Hi Bama! Howyadoin?

SDM's photo
Sun 11/25/07 06:24 PM
<<<<Im bar hopping!!

SDM's photo
Sun 11/25/07 06:23 PM
<<<Newby to this joint!!

But must say Howdy!! To everyone!

How ya doin???

SDM's photo
Sun 11/25/07 05:58 PM

Dude, I am single after 17 yrs married, 48 yrs old. This on line stuff is a blast, nice and easy way to get back in the groove( How 70's is that) Meet and greet, learn a few things, talk to some people.

I agree!! And make tons of new friends...no matter where they are in this crazy world!

SDM's photo
Sun 11/25/07 05:00 PM
A person could never have too many friends!!! I invite all to be my friend!! No matter what age, sex, preferences!!

SDM's photo
Sun 11/25/07 04:32 PM

You can send me a email.:smile:

sorry i can't do that due i'm not in your age range

I LOVE FRIENDS!!! You can email me if you want!

SDM's photo
Sun 11/25/07 04:18 PM
there are far too many fake people out here in vegas. i need my southern men...my cowboy...grumble trust, if my situation were different, i would be back home in a minute!!

SDM's photo
Sun 11/25/07 10:03 AM

I guess I tend to be too gullable. That or I am a big dreamer. LOL! I wish I could be hard, but that is just not me. I am caring and passionate, and the men who act like they are too, I fall for it. I am an asshole magnet. LOL!

I feel the same way about myself!!!

SDM's photo
Sun 11/25/07 09:58 AM
my thing is....and im sure everyone read my thread on why men like older women...is that he is old enough to buy you an alcoholic beverage (as was not the case for me). i think i was the one that had a problem with age difference.

if when you two are together, and you can think that you love this man more than anything, then why would age be a hinderance in the relationship? as long as you know its right, then who cares about how people look at you? their looks should consist of envy! the envy that two people could be so much in love!

anywhoo. thats my spill...as for me, yeah, i followed my gut and cut that lil boy loose. at 18, they dont know what they really want, and are not ready for what us mature ladies have to offer them!

best of luck hun!

SDM's photo
Sun 11/25/07 09:43 AM
Edited by SDM on Sun 11/25/07 09:44 AM
im not a very religious person, but this really does say something!

i know this is a touchy subject, but my opinion is that people should be with whoever makes them happy. same sex or opposite.

SDM's photo
Sat 11/24/07 08:09 PM
I heard that it was raining horribly last night! I would rather deal with the cold here, trust me!!

SDM's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:45 AM
after i got divorced and moved to the other side of the country, i decided there was need for a drastic change (besides moving...)so, i cut my hair to give myself instant gratification.

only time will ease your pain. life is all about struggles and change so just be prepared for it! yes, cut off ties with this person. it helps far more than you realize!

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:53 PM
SEXY, SEXY, SEXY!!! I know I am!!! hehe

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:50 PM
i agree with ^

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:49 PM
ok....so what i get from everyones responses is that older women are more stable, more mature, know what they want in life and in general, are more experienced in all aspects of life and are GREAT IN BED....did i get it all?

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:46 PM
sorry if i sound....uncaring...but this topic really makes me mad because it hits real close to home!

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:45 PM
the day before i went in front of the judge to get my divorce, i found out i was pregnant! it was the worst timing ever! as if the whole thing wasnt bad enough, it just threw me for a loop! i was already packed to move and then this!!! OMG!

thank God i had a good friend (and yes, he was a guy (not gay)) to lean on and talk to. things happen for a reason. be there for her, let her know that the problem will not go away and sooner or later she will have to deal with the problem. with or without him!!

she just found out huh? well, there are two options...keep it or dont. if she isnt into abortions, adoption is always a choice! but make sure to tell her that because she is pregnant, that doesnt mean he is going to come back!

my son's father did that. after i told him, he left. havnt heard from him in 3 years! he has never had contact with my son, and i like it that way!

did he break up with her after she told him?

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:39 PM
laugh laugh laugh

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 16 17