Community > Posts By > missright83

missright83's photo
Wed 08/24/11 12:19 AM
I have the guts, and after that I will still have the guts...until the day I cant do that anymore, yes I want it all again...does that sound like im jumping up and down while saying that? I think I am! drinker drinker drinker slaphead

missright83's photo
Mon 08/22/11 03:30 AM

mmmmmmm usually some sweet fruit.

But sometimes

This qualifies too
:banana: pitchfork :banana: pitchfork :banana: pitchfork :banana: pitchfork

rofl rofl rofl rofl nice one troublebug

missright83's photo
Thu 08/18/11 04:28 AM
Wassup

missright83's photo
Wed 08/17/11 04:22 AM

Thanx guys... all your sayings helps me a bit...I believe all your words, even if it's not that easy to do so....but I'll give it a try...as best as I can.

I know you will pull through, and you will be stronger. I was in the same situation as yours some few months back and to top it all..my best friend got murdered within the same period. There has never been such a thin line between sanity and insanity..I can say I am better now though and I know it never really goes away but you will pull through. flowerforyou Keep your chin up and wipe those tears dear....and have a shot of tequila on me!

missright83's photo
Wed 08/17/11 12:44 AM

I've never dated outside my race before, as they say, but I am very attracted to white guys (I'm black by the way).Do you think people still have a problem with interracial relationships? If you are in one or have been in one, how did people act towards you?

I have dated a mixed race and I would date outside my race anytime. My circle of friends also prefer white guys and with very good reason too. The heart is not so smart and it goes where it should not go...yes, I am singing that song now...all the best.

missright83's photo
Tue 08/16/11 04:58 AM
Go dancing..shaking it all away...then getting a good nights rest before the week starts..

missright83's photo
Mon 08/15/11 02:07 AM
My preference is someone who takes time to know me, good sense of humor, ambitious, spontaneous and honest..

missright83's photo
Sat 08/13/11 10:44 AM
In my country, its not weird to find a graduate earning the bare minimum, im in human resource and i am comfortable with what i earn..it can never be enough

missright83's photo
Fri 08/12/11 11:18 AM
Hi Kleisto, i think you know the answer and what you need to..

missright83's photo
Thu 08/11/11 02:14 AM
He is everywhere so yes I talk to Him all the time, best part is He hears even what is in your heart..and thats cool :banana: :banana:

missright83's photo
Thu 08/11/11 12:54 AM

I don't know if I am considered an insomniac, I simply wake up around 2 am.

Yes you are laugh laugh definately

missright83's photo
Wed 08/10/11 02:04 AM
Same reason for me too exxman, so I will use your reason because you have said it so well ;)..I have replaced the word woman with man though.

missright83's photo
Tue 08/09/11 11:40 PM

If they tell you that up front, and you don't have any intention of marrying anyone, be up front with them.

Some people just like to date, some are looking for "the one" to marry. Be honest.
flowerforyou
Thats cool. But you know some people just cant make up thier mindsscared

To avoid having to deal with a psycho who will burst your car windows or graffiti your office block...you need to make up your mind about what it is you are looking for..otherwise, don't waste somebody else's time..its cruel!

missright83's photo
Tue 08/09/11 10:46 PM
Some of the things she has had to go through are example, her best friend being in a violent relationship which ended to her being murdered. She just cant seem to let her friend go, she is in so much pain and bitterness 3 months after the death.

missright83's photo
Tue 08/09/11 10:30 PM

Wow, best wishes. makes what I am going through seem sort of trivial!

Every problem that bothers you is unique to you, this means that in as much as other people are going through worse situations it does not meant that your issues are trivial...

But, she is in my prayers and all she needs is to call on His name.

missright83's photo
Tue 08/09/11 05:45 AM
What can you do to help someone who has gone through terrible experiences as far as love and relationships are concerned? She admits she is lonely and she wants someone but she looks for mistakes instead of the good in a potential.

missright83's photo
Wed 08/03/11 12:10 AM
Hi Jeannie, I would like to know if my ex boyfriend will come back to me and if I will find love soon

2 Next