Community > Posts By > This2shall

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 10:13 AM
Here is something I once read by none the less confusious: He who angers you, has control over you. It helped me.. Good luck.

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:18 AM
Well I am for captital punishment, I do believe in an "eye for an eye" if the defendent is proven without a shadow of doubt they are 100% guilty. So I can respect 1 of Saudi Laws. Its like someone previously said their judicial system is governed largely by their religious beliefs. Again.. Thank God I am an American Woman. I dont walk behind noone. I dont follow. Ill walk beside you and be your equal.

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 05:33 PM
Would you do somethign you have always wanted to do but havent due to financial, health,embarrassment or fear. If you could do that thing "like bunjee jumping" and have a 100% guarantee you would survive unharmed, unscaved, had the money to do it.. what would it be?

Mine: I would love to spend 1 week with the crew from Deadliest catch and try that. I think it would be fun.

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 05:26 PM
I have never nor would I ever try Frog legs. (The guy who does my nails told me today he had them for Thanksgiving and according to him "there good crunchy and dont really taste like chicken.. it taste like frog" )

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 05:11 PM
You know its not a family gathering if at least 2 of these dont occur
10. someone yells aunt tillies dog pooped on the floor
9. grandma is hammered before the turkey is in the oven.
8. You over hear someone saying.. alright but if I tell them you better be there to call 911.
7. The uncle that is always invited yet no one wants to come as he knows it all.
6. There is at least 1 feud going on amongst a immediate family memeber and an in-law.
5. Someone who doesnt have kids tells those who do "if there were my children... "
4. One family member shows up with her "date" who turns out to be at least 15yrs her junior.
3. They make out infront of everybody.
2.The turkey is burnt to a crisp because everyone is fighting over how long to cook the turkey.
1. The cops show up.

I had #6 and #4 about 3yrs ago and almost #1.. :)

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 04:09 PM
I have my tree in a box. No xmas decor up probably will not put up. Just trying to get thru my 1st holiday single in over 10yrs. But who knows I may surprise myself and put it up Xmas eve.. hmmmmmmmmmmm

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 04:07 PM
Nahh I dont enjoy the game. It bores me. But I do enjoy watching other sports but I much prefer being at the event. Be in the middle of it all. Like Yankee stadium end of September or Talladega in October. But football.. count me out.

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 04:01 PM
A tatoo of a humingbird suckling from a nice orchird. So in the days you are down.. you can think I have worse days.. like the day i got this tatoo!

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 03:58 PM
It is just amazing how human beings on this planet can be so 1 sided in their judgement. But in the foreign culture woman are treated less than 2nd class citizens. I have worked with many woman who are from the middle east and it astounds me how they work 40hrs a week and hand over the paycheck to their husbands, which in all cases of the women I have talked with said that this is customary. Let me guess if a man commits adultry in the middle east a blind eye is turned. I thank God I am an American woman. I would of been stoned to death years to go. I just cant believe there is women today that exist like this, live like this and a judicial system that allows it. Her marriage was probably an arranged one at that. And might I add their thought was likely the rape was her fault.

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 06:16 PM
Sugarland-Why dont you stay. (I know not a rock band, my mind went blank. )

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 06:08 PM
I agree with Hurriedwoman. He is always going to be a part of your life because of your son. If you both agreed your better apart than together it is just going to take time. Its going to hurt for a while but be strong. Make decisions and stick to them. Always put the baby 1st. But dont be with him for the baby. That will only make you resentful. Good luck. Be strong. Follow your heart.

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:43 PM
I can speak in donald duck voice.

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 01:50 PM
Ok black Friday early risers please tell me what great deals you got that would convince someone like me who has never gotten up at 2,3 or 4 am to go shopping. Some of the stores around here will continue to have specials early birds.

So what great deal did you get?

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 01:44 PM
Wake me up before you go-go Wham

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 01:28 PM
That is a question only you can answer. Follow your heart, think with your head. But always keep your precious daughter best interest first. Good luck with whatever you decide.

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:42 PM
Stepping out of my comfort zone. Trying to be daring. Meet new people, make new friends get a move on in my life. Putting the past where it belongs. In the past.

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:36 PM
Someone uses the last of the toilet paper and does not restock.. arggggggggg

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:31 PM
I would love to see baseball follow behind and Rip Barry Bonds of his homeruns. However, with baseball taking his homeruns also affects the players of the games he played, their stats so I cant see baseball doing that. But wouldnt it be nice.

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:20 PM
That does not surprise me being that you are in the outdoors in your pic and you have a tie dyed shirt on.

another song I love:
The twist By Chubby Checker. I can twist with the best of them. :)

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:16 PM
Attractive, confident

Previous 1 3