Community > Posts By > This2shall

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:14 PM
By looking at my picture you would be surprised to know I love the song:

Smoky Moutain Rain by Ronnie Milsap
Rock Star By Nickleback

Does that surprise you? Now post what song you love that would surprise people based on your pic.

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:00 PM
I want 2007 to be over so I can start a fresh new year. 2008 can only be smooth sailing after this year.

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:50 PM
Betty Davis Eyes ( I cant remember who sung it. )

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:44 PM
I have never tried shrimp.

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:41 PM
Nice smile, great bone structure. Defined features.

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:37 PM
I too never thought of that. I loved that show. I cant wait for the movie. Ill be like the fans of Harry potter or Star wars. I am always up for a rerun. Except for the first 2 episodes. Was not fond of those. Any predicitions on the Movie?

I think it would be totally selfish if Big and Carrie dont get together.

Samantha still out doing her thing.. (no pun intended)

Miranda opens her own firm becomes very powerful.

Charolete (is that the right spelling?) several failed attempts to get pregnant led to her adopting.

Damn my mind went blank.. the gay guy.. he finally gets his prince charming.

hey a gal can dream cant she???

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:19 PM
I had a good Turkey day. I worked, which I dont mind. I take Xmas off. Give someone else the day who holds it dear to them. We had a huge dinner at work. I called my family. No complaints. Glad it did not snow. We had a warm front that left as fast as it came in. It was 58 yesterday. Gorgeous!!

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:16 PM
I too am trying to get into the spirit. I enjoy the ambiance that is in the stores, I enjoy the shopping. But I am one who will not be putting a tree up this year. I havent for the last couple of yrs. Primarily I go to my parents on Xmas and Im good. That doesnt mean I wont change my mind 15times before xmas and cave and put the tree up. Maybe Ill just prop the box up next to the window and wrap lights around the Tree box. The tree is up.. upright.

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 07:12 PM
Every yr I say I will go out shopping. But when that alarm goes off, no deal has been worthy enough to get out of bed at 4am. I hate getting up for work at 6 as it is.
I had to work today which was fine by me. But I did stop in to Kohls and got some great deals at 830pm. To each their own.

no photo
Sat 11/17/07 09:16 PM
I am

no photo
Sat 11/17/07 09:13 PM
Ihave not made up my mind totally. I have heard a buzz about Ron Paul. I like Rudy (perhaps only for 9/11 but thats the truth)and as a NYer its a huge factor.

Obama I like but not convinced.
Hillary lost my repsect when she stayed with Bubba after he publicly humilated her with his antics. With that being said I dont feel his "relations" should of ever been a issue to the American public. But if he perhaps could of kept his cigar in his mouth and his head on straight maybe we would of had Bin Laden. So Hillary will get my vote when gas prices go back to 1.97 a gallon.

I like McCain decorated ( I hope I am right on my facts) veteran served our country he cant be all bad.

I would love to have these people out to dinner and have them provide a checklist with answers to my ques. And a written contract stating that the items they checked yes on would be completed by 1yr to date of inaguaration or their outta there. 100% money back guarantee. :smile:

no photo
Sat 11/17/07 09:03 PM
I wouldn't

Question: Would you donate your organs when the time comes?

no photo
Sat 11/17/07 09:01 PM
I wouldn't

Question: If the line was long to the restroom during the greatest concert you ever been too, you have had a few too many beers, would you get online to the opposite sex bathroom?

no photo
Sat 11/17/07 08:33 PM
If you can take in a play the holidays How the Grinch stole Christmas is great saw it last yr. Rockefellar Center, Check out the windows at Macy's and Sacs for the holiday if your into that. Dress warm the wind gets really gusty. Enjoy have fun. Watch out for them Cabbies. They dont know the meaning of Red light/green light. happy

no photo
Sat 11/17/07 08:29 PM
Happiness is hearing a child screaming/having a meltdown in a store and know I dont have to go home with that.

no photo
Sat 11/17/07 08:20 PM
WEll maybe it is not spam not sure what to call it but it appears to be a username then my name Hey, this2shall check out my profile. Thank goodness I didnt fall off the turnip wagon yesterday and know better not to open these unless they have a username... which out of the approx 12 I have gotten, 12 do not have user accts. hmmm

no photo
Sat 11/17/07 08:18 PM
Varies but the cheapest I saw 2 days ago was 3.09-3.39. 3.39 is the cheap stuff at Mobile in the Hudson Valley, NY

no photo
Sat 11/17/07 08:07 PM
Edited by This2shall on Sat 11/17/07 08:08 PM
Quick question. Does everyone get alot of spam email from here. I get stuff and the sender name will be a ficticious one as I look up the name on the member list but the subject has my screen name so I need to know how to block my email addy as I think its floatin around where I dont want it to go. I am afraid of my puter getting bogged down w/viruses.. thanks for the help.

no photo
Wed 11/14/07 07:58 AM
Surprise those who voted to make English not the official language. Majority Democrats.. Clinton to boot. She must be on the Spitzer bandwagon to give illegals liscense here in NY state. Its all political to get the votes for the upcoming election.

Why not move like someone said to protecting our boarders. I feel there is a greater need for our national security.

I will admit I had 3 yrs of spanish in h.s. and thought Ill never use it. Thought it was useless. Now today with my career it has come in handy. A second language is practically a requirement for any job you may be thinking about applying. I dont have a problem recognizing that the people in the U.S. is a growing number of Spanish. Just come here legally and a requirement to get live here must take at least one (free if need be) basic english class.

no photo
Wed 11/14/07 07:51 AM
1. I keep seeing my posted time is about 3 hours off. Is there a way to fix that?

2. I want to post a pic. I have a pic but need to crop it. Is there a way to crop it with the Paint program? I can get my pic boxed out but cant get it to copy/paste to a seperate folder.

3. I get email from people how do I know they are from this site not spammers? The inbox will have their name and the topic will be my screenname, saw your profile or something like that.I wont open any of them until I get this cleared. Thats all I need to do, crash my computer with a virus.

4. Any other words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the help.