Community > Posts By > ImRu2

ImRu2's photo
Wed 08/10/11 03:47 AM

Female - check!
Atheist - check!
Love Rome - check!
Wish the guys here were a little less influenced by the Vatican - check!

I've always thought dating agnostics is VERY dangerous... what happens if one day they DO make up their minds? ;)

I am agnostic, and its maybe we are not waiting to make up our minds..Maybe we are just waiting for proof.

I belive in god the way I belive in aliens from outer space. There is the possibility that both might exist but have seen no proof. After all anything is possible.

ImRu2's photo
Wed 08/10/11 03:33 AM

Simply put those who do are like the men who cheat, there POS who dont care about any other persons feelings. To them love is nothing, even after a long commited relationship at any point or cheating its the same answer, they just dont care any more obviously enough to keep to them selves. I recently got out of a relationship in which she ran off to texas and cheated on me, took her kids with her and disapeared after I helped raise them for a year. May not seem like much but it was gut renching considering I cant have my own.

omg jesus thats terrible, u must still feel terrible- the heart less *****, her kids will miss u

HAHA Meh its been 2 months, and Im just trying to move on. Although I find myself crying alot more now days -_-. I think I need more Chinese food.

Maybe its the chinese food making you cry..

ImRu2's photo
Wed 08/10/11 03:29 AM
Hello ...
to meet more friends jump into the forums.. post and have fun

ImRu2's photo
Wed 08/10/11 03:28 AM
As the Mom of 5 kids I agree with every one who said take her to the doctor's.

ImRu2's photo
Wed 08/10/11 03:20 AM
I am here becouse.. Hell I dont know why I am here..but I am glad I am.. there are some realy nice people on this site..

ImRu2's photo
Wed 08/10/11 03:15 AM

Last time I checked, I'm a guy though....

are you sure... there have been rumors..
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

ImRu2's photo
Wed 08/10/11 03:12 AM
Order????????

Ok I want a cheeseburger with bacon and onion ringslaugh

ImRu2's photo
Tue 08/09/11 08:15 PM
HELP!!!!
My Math book is Nomming my brain.

ImRu2's photo
Tue 08/09/11 08:13 PM

I'm going to marry a gamer girl someday.........

I just need to find her then rescue her from her EPIC adventures!!!

Seriously though. The kindest most wonderful woman I have ever met, I had played Everquest with for years before I finally met her in person. Alas, she lives 6 hours away and I am unable to relocate. Life is cruel, CRUEL I say!!!!

I played EQ2 for about 2 years..Now I play Jade dynasty..

ImRu2's photo
Tue 08/09/11 08:09 PM
Edited by ImRu2 on Tue 08/09/11 08:09 PM
with my luck.. it would be me and who ever the guy is he would be in Africa with a goat.rofl

ImRu2's photo
Tue 08/09/11 07:53 PM

Yea I seen guys here put their faces on action figure movie stars.

Some even pretend to be king kong... EVERYBODY knows King Kong lives in NY whoa

laugh drinker

no your wrong he went back to his island when godzillia moved to the hoodlaugh rofl

ImRu2's photo
Tue 08/09/11 07:47 PM
I do.. and hip hugger bell bottoms too..
(oh wait I forgot they are now called low rise and extreme flared)
did you ever wear a charlie brown ghost costume?

ImRu2's photo
Tue 08/09/11 07:42 PM

This thread screams daddy issues. laugh scared

Realy? wanna be our new sibling? We have 2 Daddies..but they are missing right now..Daddy #1 got lost..and Daddy #2 went to stock up on more blow up sheep..

ImRu2's photo
Tue 08/09/11 07:38 PM
writes the numbers on the bathroom wall. then calls them himself

ImRu2's photo
Tue 08/09/11 07:32 PM

Im trying to find my husband,maybe u can helpme find him. Hes highly intelegent,kind,caring,compasionate supportive loving and nice.hes a strong confident man with a good heart and emotialy mature and very loyal2his wife.

so your looking for a fictional character?

ImRu2's photo
Tue 08/09/11 07:29 PM
Hiya

ImRu2's photo
Tue 08/09/11 07:21 PM

DON'T LOOK IN MINE!!

all ready did.. how you get the skeletons to glow in the dark.. and move around on their own...

ImRu2's photo
Tue 08/09/11 07:19 PM

hmmm been no one here for days...I am bored.. I know I amuse my self by looking in everyones Closets....

Hmm whos room should I look in first

Look in my closet and you'll be afraid to open another door for the rest of your life. MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Daddy #2 closet was full of peas. and blow up dolls...yea real scare there.

ImRu2's photo
Tue 08/02/11 08:46 PM
hmmm been no one here for days...I am bored.. I know I amuse my self by looking in everyones Closets....

Hmm whos room should I look in first

ImRu2's photo
Tue 08/02/11 08:39 PM
Hello....
I am in upstate NY..

Bet you ment some one cute and young.. didnt cha
laugh :tongue: rofl rofl tongue2

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25