Thu 06/18/20 01:26 AM
Uncle Joe / Brother Joe - Gregory Isaacs & Prince Far I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts-VG-JmT6g

Sir Dino One Love β˜οΈπŸ’š's photo
Thu 06/18/20 01:09 AM
Uncle Tom..ohwell

Thu 06/18/20 12:16 AM
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

William Shakespeare

Thu 06/18/20 12:11 AM

END US FUNDED ISRAELI APARTHEID.

The US Israeli Alliance have murdered over 3,000 Palestinian children in the past 17 years.

The United States is complicit and an active participant in Israel’s violent crimes against the Palestinian people.

Israel's occupation of Palestine relies crucially on U.S. military, economic, diplomatic, and ideological support.

Israeli War Crimes are US War crimes.

Apartheid - Wrong in South Africa, Wrong in Palestine.

:flag_ps::point_up::green_heart:
ohwell

Wed 06/17/20 07:31 AM

Probably not that many Egyptians around..

A lot of Greek though..smokin

It's more acceptable than Milf though I'm thinking..

Wed 06/17/20 07:26 AM
Is the term "Yummy Mummy" offensive to any mum's?

Wed 06/17/20 07:20 AM
Innuendo..ohwell

Wed 06/17/20 07:07 AM

Yay .... doing cartwheels lol smitten waving

Happy days, a mental image of you doing cartwheels has just put the icing on the cake..love winking waving
don’t forget to pack me a surprise .. laughing ... maybe some of your baking tongue2 biggrin

I got something packed for you no worries..winking I been there a few times in Pamplona too, great spot when there's no running of the bulls..waving winking
I will be sure to bring a treat for you too laugh laugh laugh

I don’t know what is happening in Spain at the moment ... with covid .. are they letting tourists in ??? The festival is in July .

Happy days..bigsmile I don't think they are letting them in yet, still a lot of confusion.Things are moving into a sort of "normality" though..winking
I just checked ... looks like The festival has been suspended bigsmile the bulls have a stay of execution :heart:

A lucky escape for you also..tongue2 winking

Wed 06/17/20 06:12 AM

Happy days, a mental image of you doing cartwheels has just put the icing on the cake..love winking waving
don’t forget to pack me a surprise .. laughing ... maybe some of your baking tongue2 biggrin

I got something packed for you no worries..winking I been there a few times in Pamplona too, great spot when there's no running of the bulls..waving winking
I will be sure to bring a treat for you too laugh laugh laugh

I don’t know what is happening in Spain at the moment ... with covid .. are they letting tourists in ??? The festival is in July .

Happy days..bigsmile I don't think they are letting them in yet, still a lot of confusion.Things are moving into a sort of "normality" though..winking

Wed 06/17/20 06:03 AM

Wed 06/17/20 05:53 AM
Edited by Sir Dino One Love β˜οΈπŸ’š on Wed 06/17/20 05:53 AM

Wed 06/17/20 05:34 AM
Put me down +1 ohwell

Wed 06/17/20 05:32 AM

Thinking a cold beer would help..ohwell

Excellant idea:beers::beer::beers:

I sometimes have them..tongue2 winking drinks

grumble and you didn't offer me onetongue2 laugh drinks

I got one for you here, and a beer..tongue2 drinks blushing

Wed 06/17/20 05:18 AM

Excellant idea:beers::beer::beers:

I sometimes have them..tongue2 winking drinks

Wed 06/17/20 04:21 AM

Wed 06/17/20 04:19 AM
Baking..smokin

Wed 06/17/20 12:10 AM
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Wed 06/17/20 12:02 AM

"As progressives, we should also speak up for the human rights for Palestinians, and for far too long, I think, it has been out of balance for progressives to speak up for the rights of Palestinians."

JOHN LEGEND
:heart:

Tue 06/16/20 11:13 AM

Rejuvenated..smokin
Has your local reopened big yin? :joy::thumbsup::sunglasses::beer:

lol Not yet bro, 5th July apparently.. Was down at the Mourne mountains and a few other places on the coast, we got about an hour of sun then the rain came down, but great craic getting out of the city..drinks
I can see quite a few pubs not opening back up here, when they eventually do all get the go ahead to reopen once more. As long as Grace's in the Trongate, The Brazen Head and Bar 67, stay open I'll be alright though! :joy::joy::thumbsup::sunglasses::four_leaf_clover::flag_ie::four_leaf_clover::flag_ie::four_leaf_clover:

Same here, but they always spring back.. The Rum Shack in Glasgow is a good spot too..drinks

Tue 06/16/20 11:00 AM

Rejuvenated..smokin
Has your local reopened big yin? :joy::thumbsup::sunglasses::beer:

lol Not yet bro, 5th July apparently.. Was down at the Mourne mountains and a few other places on the coast, we got about an hour of sun then the rain came down, but great craic getting out of the city..drinks