Fri 11/06/20 04:59 AM
"There was a Buffalo Soldier in the heart of America,
Stolen from Africa, brought to America,
Fighting on arrival, fighting for survival."

shades

Sir Dino One Love ☝️💚's photo
Fri 11/06/20 04:21 AM
Always liked this guy as an actor too.. Stay blessed..winking

Hollywood A-lister Mark Ruffalo called out Israeli apartheid during an interview on the Mehdi Hasan Show

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20201009-hollywoods-mark-ruffalo-calls-out-israels-apartheid/

#Freegaza #FreePalestaine

Fri 11/06/20 04:15 AM

Sweet blondey.. Irie lady.. waving winking smooched Hope all good there..

Mon 09/14/20 11:17 AM

And even a cloud starts with a tiny drop, and then many clouds turn into a thunderstorm ...

#solidaritywiththeoppressed

True comrade true..ohwell

#Freegaza #FreePalestine

Mon 09/07/20 07:43 AM
Upbeat..

Sun 09/06/20 03:33 AM
Blessed

Wed 09/02/20 03:40 AM

We should hold a vigil every day, comrade.

Freedom for Palestine. Tiocfaidh ar la

I do my best bro, it maybe just a small voice, but if it pricks someones conscience then the job is done..winking shades Viva Palestina!!!

Aye. It is a long way to go. But it was important, that the first steps were taken shades

All it takes is one tiny stone to start a landslide..

Wed 09/02/20 03:31 AM

We should hold a vigil every day, comrade.

Freedom for Palestine. Tiocfaidh ar la

I do my best bro, it maybe just a small voice, but if it pricks someones conscience then the job is done..winking shades Viva Palestina!!!

Wed 09/02/20 02:59 AM

Another day of suffering in Gaza and the occupied west bank, thoughts are with the oppressed people, from the river to the sea..

Another day another candle..sad2

Wed 09/02/20 02:21 AM
Thinking that biatch slap is still at hand..ohwell

Wed 09/02/20 02:19 AM
The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies the end.

Leon Trotsky

Tue 09/01/20 03:09 AM
Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Tue 09/01/20 03:04 AM
Edited by Sir Dino One Love ☝️💚 on Tue 09/01/20 03:07 AM
Don't why it double posted so I'll just leave a candle

Tue 09/01/20 03:04 AM
Another day of suffering in Gaza and the occupied west bank, thoughts are with the oppressed people, from the river to the sea..

Tue 09/01/20 02:59 AM
Someone needs ***** slapped..smokin ohwell

Mon 08/31/20 11:35 AM

Mon 08/31/20 09:38 AM
Upright

Mon 08/31/20 05:18 AM
He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.

Sun Tzu

Sun 08/30/20 10:38 PM

I'm guessing you are another of these Zionists that get's upset anytime anyone mentions the crimes of Israel..ohwell I said before and I'll say it again, because you want to white wash Zionists crimes against the Palestinian people, it doesn't mean they aren't happening..

All I'm saying is if you've been to the middle east, they tell people from the UK and America to STFU. You dont live there, you dont know what both sides have had to live with for thousands of years. You only know what the mainstream bought and paid for media, delivers to your plate. You stand on your high tone and pretend you understand, I respectfully disagree. Its both sides fault, but let me ask you this...
When was the last time Israel denied any Middle eastern country its right to live??? No answer? Good, because it happens to be the M.E. countries that want a nuke so bad they will sponsor any form of terrorism against M.E. people just so they can say,we can nuke you too. Than God, that Israel is not like the countries around it, or they would already be burning in nuclear dust. Israel joined the nuclear family after thwarting the invasion in the 1967 six day war. Proof that Israel only wants to exist. You have my appologies, but not my support.
MAGA2020

You know absolutely nothing about me or where I have been, so you coming on my thread championing Israel isn't gonna cut it with me, I am talking about the illegal occupation and the treatment handed out to the people of Palestine.. You seem to have a boner on for them.. You say you are Native America Latino whatever whatever that surprises me that you support Israel, but I guess you have a good life there in your bubble, do you agree with Trumps wall also, like the separation wall in Palestine? We here in Ireland have a good understanding of the situation there..

Well, must have hit a nerve. I won't bother with your thread anymore. By the way, you know nothing about our border and what we go thru Irishman. You whites are all the same. You dont have answers, so you will attack mixed heratiges that you don't understand. I'm not surprised. President Trump is protecting our country, can you say the same about your leaders? Hasta la vista puto.

Chupar la polla de un perro muerto.. We have a term for your likes here in Ireland "He took the soup" suits you.. Viva Palestina!!!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25