Hi Sir Dino happy waving

OT: I ignore nudges!

Hey there Rosie, hope all good..flowers waving

Sir Dino One Love ☝️💚's photo
Mon 08/03/20 11:14 AM
Save it..

Mon 08/03/20 10:36 AM

And by saying do something about it I do not mean riot, loot, and burn a city! Blacks are allowed to vote, blacks are allowed to own property, blacks can have high paying jobs, blacks can start their own businesses, blacks can control how many children they have and at what point in life they chose to have them, blacks are allowed to move from where they are currently at, blacks are allowed to chose roll models that do good for their community instead of bad. Their are many things that blacks are able to do if they take advantage of their rights, and take responsibility for their actions.

They mostly want to live like anyone else, which is clearly not the case as they keep getting murdered.
They are trying to get there rights now and fyi information there are plenty of planted instigators among the peaceful protesters.

If you read that then yes black people need to quit murdering black people So at least that we can agree on, but after this past weekend in New York, Chicago, and many other communities around the country shootings and murder in the black communities seems to be on the rise not the decline. The ones that do want to live like everybody else are being brought down by the thugs and unmotivated blacks that do not want to live like everyone else, that is a problem. Have no clue what these "rights" are that you are talking about? The already have more rights then the rest of the population. You ever hear of affirmative action? Tell me that isn't racist! They have their own college funds, awards shows, all kinds of black only things going on, can you honestly believe that is not racist? And finally the "instigators"? Why is it I don't see white people looting stores but whether its riots or natural disasters the black people have no problem looting, they also don't seem to mind beating some innocent white people while they are at it. Go back to the Rodney King riots after the cops got off, they beat anyone who wasn't black.

Affirmative action is not about 'more rights' it is about 'equal rights'.

Yes, Crime should stop happening within or between races. White on white crime is as real as black on black crime. It is all CRIME though. Crime gets prosecuted sometimes and sometimes it does not.

Yes. Those in authority should be held to the high standard to not abuse that authority in ways that end lives.

BOTH THINGS ARE TRUE. Different groups also exist on both these issues. IT is not an either/or.

I really don't know why you don't see white people looting. Perhaps it is tunnel vision. Looting is not race specific or exclusive.

Crime, by definition, involves criminals. Determining who to treat as criminals, or not, should not be determined by their race or their position or job title.

:thumbsup: smitten

Mon 08/03/20 10:18 AM
Reading Tom's index and taking note.. Also baking..smokin

Fri 07/31/20 09:56 AM

Happy Friday dinoflowerforyou
Have a blessed weekenddrinker flowers

Nice one Sweet cheeks, hope you have a "Lovely Jubbly" one too..love winking

laugh lubbly jubbly indeeddrinker :wink: drinker
bigsmile blushing smooched

Fri 07/31/20 02:25 AM

Happy Friday dinoflowerforyou
Have a blessed weekenddrinker flowers

Nice one Sweet cheeks, hope you have a "Lovely Jubbly" one too..love winking

Thu 07/30/20 11:22 PM
winking flowers

Virtual hug dino :hugging:

Just finished showering and hair drying..... next breakfast I'm famishedbigsmile

Tue 07/28/20 06:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DcQSKZ-u_A

This video is about an exhibit, Witness: Palestine, in Newport Oregon. This joint exhibit conveys some sense of what Palestinians go through as they live under occupation.

Tue 07/28/20 02:03 AM
How lively it has got on here smokin ohwell

Tue 07/28/20 01:27 AM
A smile..

Mon 07/27/20 03:03 PM

" woke up this morning
Smile with the rising sun
Three little birds
Pitched by my doorstep
Singing sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true
Saying, this is my message to you "

smokin winking

Mon 07/27/20 02:46 PM

UNINTERRUPTED ISRAELI HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS INCREASE PALESTINIANS VULNERABILITY TO COVID-19..

https://www.premiere-urgence.org/en/uninterrupted-israeli-human-rights-violations-increase-palestinians-vulnerability-to-covid-19/
ohwell

Mon 07/27/20 02:21 PM
I really do not know, maybe to get a wink from a pretty girl, but then again I really am a sucker for a nice smile and big...smokin bigsmile

Mon 07/27/20 01:27 PM
Passing virtual hugs out all round and hoping all are well and safe..smokin

winking waving

Fri 07/03/20 11:37 AM

Topic: Older women only

This is the best I could do, those younger ones are too quick and sprightly...

Muchos gracias, I suppose beggars can't be choosers..laugh

Fri 07/03/20 01:58 AM
Free healthcare..

Fri 07/03/20 01:27 AM
Baking..smokin

Thu 07/02/20 09:28 AM
This one never grows old..huh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE2OzGfIDLQ

Thu 07/02/20 06:47 AM

If you are attracted by the thought of "Domination" does this make you weak?

*Asking for a friend.*

can I ask you something

???

Thu 07/02/20 02:32 AM
Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.

Bertrand Russell

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25