Sir Dino One Love β˜οΈπŸ’š's photo
Mon 11/23/20 03:39 AM
Just what the doctor ordered..winking tongue2

Fri 11/20/20 08:06 AM
You came to right place as love is very scarce here also, good luck though.. :heart:

Fri 11/20/20 05:43 AM
:thumbsup:

Hello, :relaxed:

I wish all Members a beautiful and sunny day :relaxed: Today in Poland is a first day with a sun, although temperature is only 3 degrees Celsius..

I would like ask you about something what I still believe ..that exist...
Do you think that it is possible a friendship between woman and man?

[/quote

yes its possible , when we listen and understand the other person....first

most men and women really do not under the differences between

us.....unfortunately we think we already know enough,NOT. i am just beginning

understand women for the simple reason I AM NOT ONE....LEARNING TO LISTEN IN

A

WAY THEY KNOW YOU HEAR AND UNDERSTAND IS THE FIRST STEP....TO BE MY FRIEND

YOU MUST FIRST

LISTEN TO ME.....

Fri 11/20/20 04:52 AM

Hello, :relaxed:

I wish all Members a beautiful and sunny day :relaxed: Today in Poland is a first day with a sun, although temperature is only 3 degrees Celsius..

I would like ask you about something what I still believe ..that exist...
Do you think that it is possible a friendship between woman and man?

Welcome, and have a beautiful day also..flowerforyou

Yes of course it is possible, as long as the woman isn't too demanding and excepts it as a platonic friendship.. Sometimes it can be difficult for the woman to resist my handsome good looks and Irish charm, to be expected, but yes men and women can be good friends..winking waving

Fri 11/20/20 04:48 AM
ohwell

An insightful documentary on the everyday interaction between Israeli soldiers and Palestinian civilians at several of the regions Israel "Defence" Forces checkpoints. The film won five awards at various film festivals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n2VtDerCyQ&feature=emb_logo

Thu 11/19/20 04:26 AM
The propagandist’s purpose is to make one set of people forget that certain other sets of people are human.

AldΞΏus Huxley

Thu 11/19/20 02:04 AM
Peace, Propaganda, and The Promised Land

Provides a striking comparison of U.S. and international media coverage of the crisis in the Middle East, zeroing in on how structural distortions in U.S. coverage have reinforced false perceptions of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. This pivotal documentary exposes how the foreign policy interests of American political elites--oil, and a need to have a secure military base in the region, among others--work in combination with Israeli public relations strategies to exercise a powerful influence over how news from the region is reported.

https://www.filmsforaction.org/watch/peace-propaganda-and-the-promised-land/

Wed 11/18/20 07:46 AM
Natural Mystic/Just a Little Bit feat. Jack Johnson | Playing For Change | Song Around The World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di8Y4kMrqCU&ab_channel=PlayingForChange

Wed 11/18/20 07:40 AM
Thanks all for the feedback, although I don't get what you're saying Mike, I'm sure it makes sense somewhere.. Bless y'all and have mighty fine day..:heart: smokin shades

Wed 11/18/20 07:38 AM

I find that most women on dating sites that are over 50 find it too hard to accept love, I'm thinking it's because of a past relationship and she doesn't want to be hurt, although she shouldn't believe all men are the same.. Do any men find this to be true? huh

*Asking for a friend*
hello irish boy waving tell your friend it sounds a little like he is making assumptions and although plausible there could be a multitude of reasons.
How certain is your friend of her feelings towards him ??

Hey Sweet Blondey.. This friend of mine thinks maybe they are just afraid of the big hunk of burning love he is burdened with..tongue2 winking
Not to worry I told him, true love will come upon him when he least expects, it's written in the stars..smitten bigsmile waving

Tue 11/17/20 11:55 AM

When folks use a phrase like "most" or "all" they're generalizing.

Even when speaking of personal experiences?

Tue 11/17/20 11:17 AM
I was saying I found it with women I have came across(excuse the pun) on dating sites, that's not really generalising is it?

Tue 11/17/20 06:43 AM
Just the one. We did have an amazing time though..

Tue 11/17/20 06:00 AM
I find that most women on dating sites that are over 50 find it too hard to accept love, I'm thinking it's because of a past relationship and she doesn't want to be hurt, although she shouldn't believe all men are the same.. Do any men find this to be true? huh

*Asking for a friend*

Tue 11/17/20 05:04 AM
Edited by Sir Dino One Love β˜οΈπŸ’š on Tue 11/17/20 05:06 AM

He said I can be intimidating in the bedroom rofl rofl rofl rofl :angel: waving
You can intimidate me anywhere anytime and anyway sweetness..:tongue: blushing winking

Tue 11/17/20 05:02 AM
She thought I had an overactive libido, I only wanted to make love once a month, so I ran away and joined the circus..smokin

Tue 11/17/20 04:56 AM
A thought-provoking and powerful documentary film on the current and historical root causes of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Unlike any other film ever produced on the conflict, "Occupation 101" presents a comprehensive analysis of the facts and hidden truths surrounding the never ending controversy and dispels many of its long-perceived myths and misconceptions.

https://www.filmsforaction.org/watch/occupation-101-voices-of-a-silenced-majority/

The film also details life under Israeli military rule, the role of the United States in the conflict, and the major obstacles that stand in the way of a lasting and viable peace. The roots of the conflict are explained through first-hand on-the-ground experiences from leading Middle East scholars, peace activists, journalists, religious leaders and humanitarian workers whose voices have too often been suppressed in American media outlets.

Tue 11/17/20 04:53 AM

Show me your dance moves Dino biggrin tongue2 waving

Anytime you're ready sweet Blondey..winking tongue2 smooched

Thu 11/12/20 02:35 AM

Sweet blondey.. Irie lady.. waving winking smooched Hope all good there..
Life is grand :biggrin apart from missing your smiling face of course smooched just researching music therapy for fur babies . Guess what ......reggae is their preferred music . Reading about a Scottish study where reggae was played in animal shelters to chill out the pups .. so cute !!! waving

Awe such a nice thing to hear..smooched Glad all grand with you, same this side except for the weather.. You do know that β€œMusic soothe the savage beast” of course reggae would be the best for it too..bigsmile

As said in this one..winking waving Stay blessed..flowerforyou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQAhB88EO14&ab_channel=clanccy

Sun 11/08/20 12:44 PM
Sweet as..winking tongue2 :heart:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25