Sir Dino One Love ☝️💚's photo
Wed 08/12/20 04:46 AM
Baking..smokin bigsmile

Wed 08/12/20 04:44 AM
2 days of sunshine in Belfast..

Tue 08/11/20 11:37 PM
While illegal settlements continue to rise Israel begins bulldozing villagers' homes in the occupied West Bank
One family's house has already been demolished, and the same is expected to happen to more than 30 other buildings. 12th Aug 2020.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/08/israel-begins-bulldozing-villagers-homes-west-bank-200811190542511.html

Illegal settlements explained

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sib5HbdEV4&feature=emb_logo

Tue 08/11/20 11:35 PM

Many people don't know what anti-semitism really means. The jews have hijacked the term. The jews have you thinking that anti-semitism is the discrimination against jews because of their religion. The discrimination is there because of how they have acted and treated the inhabitants of the countries they live in. A semite is someone that is native to the mediterranean area. The Hebrews are semites. However they only represent about 10% of the jewish population. The other 90% are ashkenazi jews, which originated in Eastern Europe and they migrated to the mediterranean area years later. From what I understand the Ashkenazis were a brutal race of people back then. Most Israelis are Ashkeanazi jews. Palestinians are semites. They are from the area they live in. Israel is more anti-semitic than any other group of people alive today. They kill Palestinians for sport. They kill kids. They destroy their olive trees. Takes 10 years for a Olive tree to produce fruit. They have them in the world's largest prison called Gaza. They are stealing Palestinians oil and gas and selling it to Europe. Oil and gas was found off the shore of Gaza a few years ago. Palestinians don't see a dime from the theft. They destroy their house because they don't have permits. They destroyed a 800 year old mosque because it didn't have a building permit. What they have and are doing to the Palestinians is a 100 times worse than anything the Nazi's did. And much of what the nazi's were accused of doing has been proven to be lies but that's a different issue.

Anti-zionism is someone who does not like zionism, which is the belief that Israel should have all the land from the Tigress to the Euphrates. Those 2 blue lines on their flag represent those rivers. Zionism believes Israel should rule the world and everyone who is not a jew is basically a POS and is only there to serve jews.

A member of Knesset was on Amy Goodman's show a few years back and she admitted that when they call someone a anti-semite, it's a trick to get them to shut up about Israel and it's evil deeds. I think people should just admit to being a anti-semite, even if they aren't. This will take that power away from them. Of you could turn it around and tell them who the real anti-semites are.

:thumbsup:

Sat 08/08/20 01:41 AM

Sometimes you worry why you Covid 19 death roll skipped you..

ohwell

Sat 08/08/20 01:40 AM
Preparing to bake..ohwell smokin

Sat 08/08/20 01:38 AM
Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe.

Frederick Douglass

Sat 08/08/20 01:38 AM
May he rest in peace..:angel:

Thu 08/06/20 01:43 AM

If it's Cpt Haddock's fridge the % of alcohol will be high for sure!

I keep the alcohol in my pleasure dungeon smokin bigsmile

Thu 08/06/20 01:39 AM

Thanking Dino for his well wishes flowerforyou

Anytime..winking waving

Thu 08/06/20 01:32 AM
Baking..smokin And passing well wishes to Delightful..flowerforyou

Thu 08/06/20 01:27 AM
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Emiliano Zapata

Thu 08/06/20 01:22 AM
Yes at least Six different kinds of refreshments in the fridge at any one time, so the lady can choose for herself when she returns to mine for a nightcap..

Thu 08/06/20 01:16 AM

So there was Johnny ...baby oil in one hand, dinosaur glove puppet snugly on the other one.....

He felt pretty stupid when the titles rolled and He realised the dvd was actually called *Walking* with dinosaurs

biggrin tongue2 puppets can be fun

lol.. Brilliant..laugh

Wed 08/05/20 08:03 AM
Terrible news indeed.. Bless

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25