Community > Posts By > dreamcatcher55

dreamcatcher55's photo
Fri 07/15/11 02:49 PM
I always talk to new people I don't know. Ask a question about the town or if they have a dog, about the dog, or even ask directions just to get things started. If they think you are weird , what have you got to lose?, you'll probably never see them again anyway! :smile: :smile:

dreamcatcher55's photo
Fri 07/15/11 02:49 PM
I always talk to new people I don't know. Ask a question about the town or if they have a dog, about the dog, or even ask directions just to get things started. If they think you are weird , what have you got to lose?, you'll probably never see them again anyway! :smile: :smile:

dreamcatcher55's photo
Thu 07/14/11 01:20 PM
Whats up with people who join dating sites to date , but then never get past being pen pals? If I wanted a pen pal on a dating site, i would go back to summer camp!laugh laugh Every time I try to get any further, I get a cryptic message that i am supposed to figure out. I suppose the answer is slapping me in the face. This dating site stuff is not for me. Any thoughts?

dreamcatcher55's photo
Tue 07/12/11 04:11 PM
I had the same thing happen to me except i was dating him in person. On Friday ,he said that I was worth the drive to my house and said he missed me, then after that I never heard from him or saw him again. I was heartbroken and blamed my self. But I finally came to the conclusion not to blame myself, I am a good person, that he just was a jerk! Its painful ,but you are a good person and don't let him rent space in your head!

dreamcatcher55's photo
Tue 07/12/11 04:11 PM
I had the same thing happen to me except i was dating him in person. On Friday ,he said that I was worth the drive to my house and said he missed me, then after that I never heard from him or saw him again. I was heartbroken and blamed my self. But I finally came to the conclusion not to blame myself, I am a good person, that he just was a jerk! Its painful ,but you are a good person and don't let him rent space in your head!

dreamcatcher55's photo
Tue 07/12/11 04:01 PM
I don't think that it is all men, obviously those who have said that to you have issues that are far deeper than you need to deal with. you look like an intelligent attractive women, you deserve better than these guys.
Funny i get the opposite, most African american men think White woman have too much "drama". I guess thats the new buzz word these days.

dreamcatcher55's photo
Tue 07/12/11 04:01 PM
I don't think that it is all men, obviously those who have said that to you have issues that are far deeper than you need to deal with. you look like an intelligent attractive women, you deserve better than these guys.
Funny i get the opposite, most African american men think White woman have too much "drama". I guess thats the new buzz word these days.

dreamcatcher55's photo
Fri 07/08/11 12:15 PM
Thanks for all the replies. I have joined a single parent web site and again , most of the men on the sites have grown kids. I understand the commitment it takes to deal with someone elses kid sand realize it takes work.I have tried many web sites but with no luck. I met someone at one and it seemed to be going well, but he just literally fell off the face of the earth with no explanation, very hurtful. Don't want to go there again. I guess I will hope it will happen organically , not thru the internet.

dreamcatcher55's photo
Fri 07/08/11 12:15 PM
Thanks for all the replies. I have joined a single parent web site and again , most of the men on the sites have grown kids. I understand the commitment it takes to deal with someone elses kid sand realize it takes work.I have tried many web sites but with no luck. I met someone at one and it seemed to be going well, but he just literally fell off the face of the earth with no explanation, very hurtful. Don't want to go there again. I guess I will hope it will happen organically , not thru the internet.

dreamcatcher55's photo
Thu 07/07/11 06:25 PM
I am having trouble meeting people on many web sites because it seems no one is interested in a woman my age with kids at home. I am not looking for a father for my kids , or someone to support me, only some real companionship. Are men my age just looking for supermodels?Any thoughts?