no photo
Wed 07/20/11 07:49 AM

on the run

no photo
Wed 07/20/11 07:47 AM

Slippers

no photo
Wed 07/20/11 07:41 AM

No, but night working affects day sleeping.

Did my dog just fart in her sleep? Ugh.

no photo
Wed 07/20/11 07:39 AM

Chelmsford, MA

no photo
Wed 07/20/11 07:39 AM

I found the girls swimming hole.

Bring Jack Sparrow...we luv to get a little pirate booty in the pool!

Be careful of Captain Jack. Pirates have hooks and things you know.

It's the "things" we're most interested in.

no photo
Wed 07/20/11 07:34 AM

My Heart,
I know your face
Most beloved sight
So much the same as before
Now merely bathed in life

I felt your heart then
Was drawn to you
You didn't need to speak
Because I knew you

G-D's (always) other plans
Our lives were rhymed
What we thought was emptied, lost
Brought us to this time

1000 miles away
In the same place
Crossing the bridge by heart(s)
How I love
How I know
Your face

no photo
Wed 07/20/11 07:29 AM

Poor Viv .. let her have her ham and cheese. Here's another diet DP. (I know; I'm just a softhearted fool).

Doggone it, Steve! Give that back!!

no photo
Wed 07/20/11 07:06 AM

:heart:
<---------THIS is what we do as old folks,,,,laugh

WE LOVE OUR NEW GRAND CHILDREN,,,,,,,:heart: :heart: :heart:

THIS is Max Christopher,,,,,,,,,,and HE says,,,HI THERE!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Congratulations! I have two more grandbabies due in January! I can't wait! bigsmile

no photo
Wed 07/20/11 06:58 AM

Did you get to sleep in your bed?

no photo
Wed 07/20/11 06:54 AM
Edited by Alterette on Wed 07/20/11 06:54 AM

Good morning, Mingle friends! :heart: I've been up since 7 (late for me) but I'm finally here. Going to be triple digits here again today; I have to go grocery shopping. I doubt if tomorrow's going to be any cooler so I might as well get it over with. Have a great day!

no photo
Wed 07/20/11 06:49 AM

hi, guys, as what i know life start at 60's because this is the age that we can contemplate our past and compare it to what is happening recently in our lives.laugh laugh

Yay! Welcome Jemilinia! That gives me hope that it will only get better ... hush, you guys. Let me live with my fantasies for a little while at least. :laughing:

no photo
Tue 07/19/11 10:37 PM

I don't hate anything.

That doesn't mean I condone the horrors of genocide or abuse or slavery. Don't be ridiculous!

For me, not hating anything comes from a place of deep understanding ... do not interpret that as acceptance, and do not interpret that as a lack of understanding if you believe differently.

Mother Theresa when asked to march AGAINST war refused. But she said that if they had a march FOR peace she would be there. The energy is different when you are fighting against something or when you are being for something.

Fighting against doesn't work. We have only to look at the WAR ON CANCER ... the WAR ON TERRORISM ... the WAR ON DRUGS ... to see the ineffectiveness of such nonsense. Billions of dollars, dozens of years for very little progress.

When the USA decided to put a man on the moon it was to beat the Russians to it. They were FOR being first. I read that it only took something miniscule like 18 months to do it. If we could put a man on the moon in 18 months ... surely we could find an answer to just one of the things we've declared war on here on earth ...if only we became FOR something ...

My ground of being comes from a place of creating in the world ... and is in keeping with the vision that I hold for everyone. To live freely, joyfully, ever expanding into the next grander version of the vision you hold for yourself. Not my vision for you ... your vision of you.

I focus my energy on creating good in the world ... creating tolerance as opposed to fighting against intolerance ... creating opportunity rather than fighting oppression ... the fights don't get the results that I want.

Yes I get sad, frustrated, overwhelmed, disappointed ... I am a compassionate human. Sometimes I am afraid ... sometimes I am angry but anger does not equate to hate.

Hate can never yield the results I want and I am pragmatic enough to care about the outcome.

Thank you, ArtGurl; I totally agree. If I'm not normal for not having hate inside of me, then I guess I'm not normal. I used to hate until I learned that the worse thing hatred does is make ME sick inside. It does no good.

no photo
Tue 07/19/11 08:33 PM

Im an 18yr old mother of one and another on the way its hard but someties it has its moments id like to meet people with the same problems wether parenting or just depression so dony be affraid to write l8Ter

First of all, Welcome! flowerforyou I first got married at 16, had my first at 18 and my second 11 months later. It seems impossible at first but as others have said, it's so worth it. If there is ANYTHING you want to talk about, you can safely share it on the forums. You will find acceptance, friendship and encouragement on here. If it's more private, there are so many of us who would lend an ear to hear and a shoulder to cry on. Bless you. :heart:

no photo
Tue 07/19/11 08:24 PM

I raised five alone....they are grown now and because of my efforts and hard work, I now have 5 beautiful grandchildren to enjoy with 2 more on the way...so in the end, we are rewarded for our effortsbigsmile

Same here; raised five alone; had three more and I've raised them on my own for the last 5 years. I love my kids - we actually enjoy being in each other's company - and I prefer it that way.

no photo
Tue 07/19/11 08:21 PM

Dating? Seems I've heard the word somewhere. About the only time I would have for dating now would be during the day when the child is in school. But most guys are working then.

Seriously, though, my first date would have to be at my house; my daughter is not good at handling crowds and loud noises. And he might as well get an idea of what my life is like from the start.

no photo
Tue 07/19/11 07:52 PM

no photo
Tue 07/19/11 07:45 PM

Darn it! It's so hot I wanna sleep in the water ...

no photo
Tue 07/19/11 07:43 PM

Chariot