Mon 07/18/11 10:06 AM

Is wondering why the topic title called her a "guy" :laughing:

no photo
Mon 07/18/11 10:06 AM

pencil

Sharpener

no photo
Mon 07/18/11 10:03 AM

I've had eight children and I've both nursed and bottle fed them. Call your local La Leche League, Hon. They will help you get through the first six weeks. Try to stick it out that long and if you still want to bottle feed after then, go for it with no regrets.

I would have preferred to breast feed them because that's why mothers have milk after all ... it's specially "made" to nourish a baby. But there are times when you can't and I thank G-d that formula exists. Good luck.

no photo
Mon 07/18/11 09:55 AM

Hogan's Heroes

no photo
Mon 07/18/11 09:54 AM

For uploading a video of WW taking a nap in jello

no photo
Mon 07/18/11 09:49 AM

Tinkering under Vespa

no photo
Mon 07/18/11 09:46 AM

Ya notice how Johnny Depp never ages? It's creepy.

no photo
Mon 07/18/11 09:44 AM

I'm here for a minute or two, then I have to go lay down.

no photo
Mon 07/18/11 09:43 AM

I'm taking it verrrry easy today. I had trouble resting over the weekend and I don't want to end up in the hospital.

no photo
Mon 07/18/11 09:41 AM

I use one, once in a while - when my daughter and her father have video visitation (he lives 4700 miles away). Otherwise, it's in the desk drawer.

no photo
Mon 07/18/11 09:37 AM
Edited by Alterette on Mon 07/18/11 09:37 AM

I eat very few carbs and I already had some cake this weekend, sorry.

no photo
Sun 07/17/11 11:14 PM

I hate it when they talk to my chest instead of my face.

but your still listening, right?

No, I usually interrupt and tell them, "You can talk to them until the cows come home, but they won't answer you back." Then they either stutter or blush and leave abruptly. SEEYA!

Didn't say that I hated men .. I don't. But, just as they don't like some of the things women do, I don't like some of the things they do.

well, i'm looking at your feet right now, and your still reading this...
is that the same thing?

It's hardly the same. If we were standing face to face, I would expect you to speak to my face, just like I would to yours. I'm not rude enough to stand there talking to your crotch or your azz.

What if they're REALLY short??????

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Okay, you guys ... pick on all you want to. But the fact is, if I'm talking to someone and he can't even bother to look in my eyes and makes me feel like I'm nothing but a pair of big boobs, I'm outta there.

no photo
Sun 07/17/11 10:24 PM

I'm 4'10 ... haven't met too many guys that short.

no photo
Sun 07/17/11 10:21 PM

Laurence Fishburne is leaving CSI and is being replaced by Ted Danson?????? Nobody will want to know his name....... What's next? Pauley Perrette being replaced by Carrot Top on NCIS????

OMG, I hope not. scared shocked surprised

no photo
Sun 07/17/11 10:17 PM

It seems like every time I use the search function, anyone who looks interesting hasn't been on the site in over a month. Am I the only one having this problem?

i'm still here...

Hi MM. I'm hoping to go to one of the Texas meets this year ... maybe see you there and we'll talk. :smile:

no photo
Sun 07/17/11 10:14 PM

No, I usually interrupt and tell them, "You can talk to them until the cows come home, but they won't answer you back." Then they either stutter or blush and leave abruptly. SEEYA!

Didn't say that I hated men .. I don't. But, just as they don't like some of the things women do, I don't like some of the things they do.

well, i'm looking at your feet right now, and your still reading this...
is that the same thing?

It's hardly the same. If we were standing face to face, I would expect you to speak to my face, just like I would to yours. I'm not rude enough to stand there talking to your crotch or your azz.

no photo
Sun 07/17/11 10:06 PM
Edited by Alterette on Sun 07/17/11 10:08 PM

He walked out of his job and found one in his hometown city, 200 miles away. So I took care of the kids and the moving while he looked for a place for us over there. It somehow took him 2 months.

When we finally moved there, he was different. It turned out that he was living the life of a single man while we were 200 miles apart .. and he preferred it to having the responsibility of a wife and 3 kids.

He texted me this on his lunch break at work. A week later, he moved in with someone else.

ohhhhh ouch flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thanks. It's been five years and life goes on; however, I doubt I'll trust any man completely enough to ever get married again. And I certainly won't leave the country for him.

no photo
Sun 07/17/11 09:50 PM

What if they have a lazy eye and you're not sure if it's on purpose?

I'll let you know when and if that ever happens. :laughing:

no photo
Sun 07/17/11 09:45 PM
Edited by Alterette on Sun 07/17/11 09:48 PM