Community > Posts By > Alterette

no photo
Wed 09/19/12 08:07 PM
I feel fantastic because I've been gone a long time but now my little feet and I ARE BAAAAAACK!!! And I shall never stray again.

no photo
Wed 09/19/12 07:58 PM
Bulldog! You probably don't remember me ... but I missed you my friend.

no photo
Wed 09/19/12 07:56 PM
Hello, it's Alyx. I haven't been on here in a loooong long time. But I'm back.

I was at the "other" Mingle site because I thought it would be nice to try some Christian fellowship there. But frankly, it sucks. The people there are judgmental and cruel. Typical.

I'm BACK!!!

no photo
Tue 02/21/12 10:07 AM

http://www.facebook.com/scrubsmagazine :smile:

http://scrubsmag.com/the-nursing-uniform-of-the-future/

Robo Nurse and Wonderwoman

:smile:

:laughing: thanks, RT. I'll read more as I find time.

no photo
Tue 02/21/12 10:02 AM

Check your local hospital or social services, they should be able to help you with info...One thing you need to do and that is to take some time for yourself..It's really important to take care of you..flowerforyou

Thank you, Mss. I hadn't thought about contacting the hospitals for info. Great advice!

no photo
Tue 02/21/12 10:01 AM

Ill ask a friend of mine. She's been doing the same sort of thing only at a home for quite some time and has all sorts of website info. Ill post when i get. Other than that be strong him in who is strong in those who believe in him and who's hearts belong to him.

I appreciate the help, Mike! It's kind of you and I can't wait to read about the resources offered. The Messiah renews my strength every day; I am also handicapped and take care of my youngest, who's autistic. If it weren't for G-D, I could never get through the day - and certainly without this measure of peace and happiness. He is my ALL.

no photo
Tue 02/21/12 09:58 AM

What a wonderful thing you do,
for your brother.

Thanks, Soufie. He's always treated me decently; never judged me and I'm glad I can do this for him.

no photo
Mon 02/20/12 08:22 AM
Thanks Sing. flowerforyou I did google it but there are a gazillion choices. And nothing local for sibling support, just cancer, spousal and things like that. I guess I'll just have to weed through the results.

no photo
Mon 02/20/12 08:19 AM
Edited by Alterette on Mon 02/20/12 08:20 AM
Thanks, Hon. It's nice to see you too. I missed everyone terribly. I'll try the link.

You know what they say: "heroes" are just ordinary people in extraordinary circumstances. :wink: I'm no hero; I love my bro and my strength comes from the Lord so he gets all the credit. (((hugs)))

no photo
Mon 02/20/12 07:43 AM
How are you, Sweetie? I'm just stealing a little time to myself before the fun starts up again. :angel:

no photo
Mon 02/20/12 07:41 AM
Edited by Alterette on Mon 02/20/12 07:42 AM
Isn't Melmacian Dunlap Disease caused by eating too much p***y?

no photo
Mon 02/20/12 07:39 AM
(((ED))) flowerforyou smooched

... a little respite time. I'm already tired.

no photo
Mon 02/20/12 07:37 AM
Good morning, everyone. I actually got up at 5 AM, but was busy prepping my bro for dialysis and then got some breakfast and a little work done before coming to mingle. biggrin

How is everyone?

no photo
Mon 02/20/12 07:29 AM
... a good online support group/mailing list for full-time caregivers? I am taking care of my elder brother who is blind, diabetic and on dialysis. His diabetes is pretty advanced, so I have to do many things for him and I need to connect with others who do this. Online is particularly important because I rarely, if ever, get out of the house.

Thanks in advance.

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 08:58 AM

But this statement is not true. One is not punished specifically for not believing. The only way to receive forgiveness of sins is through Jesus Christ, sin can not enter into the kingdom of God. So in order to enter into the kingdom of God, one would have to be cleansed of this sin, which can only be done through Jesus Christ.

Again, it's not specifically the belief in itself that can condemn someone, it's the actions that follow through either the belief or lack thereof. God sends no one into eternal punishment, the person themselves do. They do it through their actions and what they place their faith in.

Cowboy, I totally agree. And thank you, to those who are defending the faith.

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 08:39 AM
Edited by Alterette on Sat 02/18/12 08:40 AM
Wow, thanx Wux. I was thinking about getting one of those Netbooks and you helped me decide.

Soufie, has there been an autopsy? Why did Krupa's puter die? I hope he finds a new one soon; I recently got back online and Mingle is just not Mingle without Krupa!

no photo
Sat 01/28/12 07:42 PM
Thank you, Ladylid.

smitten Bulldog! It would have broken my heart if you didn't remember me :laughing:

no photo
Sat 01/28/12 07:31 PM
... just in case anyone remembers me.

no photo
Sat 10/29/11 02:47 PM
Here, my faves are almond joy, Reese's PB cups or Zero bars.

Abroad, my faves are Maribou (chocolate) bars with orange and salt lakrits (licorice).

Anywhere is my home made fudge. None of that microwave marshmallow stuff for me. I'm spoiled. :laughing:

no photo
Sat 10/29/11 02:27 PM

I would never ask a friend to do something they didnt want to do. The 'why' is because I would consider that disrespectful.

Me too. Respect their choice.

I agree completely.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25