Community > Posts By > SportsNut2007

SportsNut2007's photo
Wed 10/15/08 05:08 PM

i have both legs, both arms, upper and lower inner forearms and back tattooed, and the back of my neck, but it can be hidden by my hair or a shirt. as long as they are not tacky, i have no issues with tattoos, but someone that will get an ex's or spouses name tattooed i think that is just dumb. thats almost a death sentence to the relationship in my eyes. the only names on someones body should be family,, deceased or childrens.

I think it looks sooooooo..... gay.....for a Guy to tattoo his legs !

SportsNut2007's photo
Wed 10/15/08 01:17 PM
Okay..I'm leaving for lunch now, will tell you later what I ate.

SportsNut2007's photo
Wed 10/15/08 01:16 PM

Yeah, I know a lot of you rather mature gentleman will see this as an opportunity to be witty. But enquiring minds want to know.

A woman that makes brownies every sunday.

SportsNut2007's photo
Wed 10/15/08 01:05 PM

nah they have fish tacos alot around va and nc,, hanging out with a aslan aztec will teach ya a thing or two, but since i dont eat fish i couldnt tell ya what they taste like.

What about the Pasta...or Salad ?

SportsNut2007's photo
Wed 10/15/08 01:04 PM

When is too many Tattoo's to many ?

Have you ever been out in Public, saw someone loaded down with Tats and said....no way would I hire are date a person that has that many Tattoo's.

My limit is 4....what's yours ?

my limit is you getting 4 tatts

I already have them.

SportsNut2007's photo
Wed 10/15/08 01:03 PM

I want a man who is 6'2", wears shades and has dreads, lives in a place with lots of bells and whistles, like quiet evenings with the right woman (me), so I can bit** and moan about "why, we gotta watch the football game again?"

Hmmmm....he sounds familiar ?

SportsNut2007's photo
Wed 10/15/08 01:00 PM
When is too many Tattoo's to many ?

Have you ever been out in Public, saw someone loaded down with Tats and said....no way would I hire are date a person that has that many Tattoo's.

My limit is 4....what's yours ?

SportsNut2007's photo
Wed 10/15/08 12:53 PM

i have a list

someone whos honest, trustworth, knows how to communicate his feelings about anything and everything, someone whos not afraid to cry or show that hes human, a guy who would give the shirt off his back to someone just because he had that big of a heart, someone who can love me and accept me for me no matter what flaws i may come across in the next 50 years, someone who knows what he wants and is driven, someone who knows how to treat a lady like a lady, can make me laugh and just lay and cuddle with me because he wants to

i could go on but i gave enough lol

There's plenty of Guys like that in the Nuthouse...or Gay Bars !

do you have to be an asshole?

btw you asked what women want i told you. so why dont you try being nice back since you did ask.

Okay...Sorry!

SportsNut2007's photo
Wed 10/15/08 12:51 PM

Someone to take the trash out at nights.........I hate the dark

ahh...humm !

SportsNut2007's photo
Wed 10/15/08 12:51 PM

to many recivers, now,

dunno what they got a another reciever for,

maybe they don't think to is performin,

he has been dropping alot,

Just win baby....who's replacing Romo !

SportsNut2007's photo
Wed 10/15/08 12:50 PM

fish taco?

Never had that....

They are really delicious....it's fish cooked over
a wood fire, with lettuce and a spicey salsa usually made of pineapple and chipotle, or avocado.

WOW.....Now THAT sounds GREAT!!!!!

I want one too!!!

they are really tasty...I think it's mostly a west coast thing.

SportsNut2007's photo
Wed 10/15/08 12:48 PM

Do you think I should make a sign , button or t-shirt with that on it, would that help to find one of them?

Just let him come to you flowerforyou
Where is the best place to wait, cause I have been waiting here on my farm and he hasn't showed up yet.

Make some brownies...with nuts and lots of frosting...he'll come !

SportsNut2007's photo
Wed 10/15/08 12:47 PM

I once ate a taco that tasted like fishlaugh

You're from New York...everything taste weird there !

SportsNut2007's photo
Wed 10/15/08 12:45 PM
Edited by SportsNut2007 on Wed 10/15/08 12:46 PM

Do you think I should make a sign , button or t-shirt with that on it, would that help to find one of them?

Just let him come to you flowerforyou

No...advertising is good.

SportsNut2007's photo
Wed 10/15/08 12:44 PM

i have a list

someone whos honest, trustworth, knows how to communicate his feelings about anything and everything, someone whos not afraid to cry or show that hes human, a guy who would give the shirt off his back to someone just because he had that big of a heart, someone who can love me and accept me for me no matter what flaws i may come across in the next 50 years, someone who knows what he wants and is driven, someone who knows how to treat a lady like a lady, can make me laugh and just lay and cuddle with me because he wants to

i could go on but i gave enough lol

There's plenty of Guys like that in the Nuthouse...or Gay Bars !

SportsNut2007's photo
Wed 10/15/08 12:42 PM

fish taco?

Never had that....

They are really delicious....it's fish cooked over
a wood fire, with lettuce and a spicey salsa usually made of pineapple and chipotle, or avocado.

SportsNut2007's photo
Wed 10/15/08 12:39 PM

I WANT A MAN WHO CAN FIX STUFF, COOKS, RINGS MY BELL DAILY, LAUGHS TIL MILK COMES OUT HIS NOSE AT SOMETHING HE DID, LIKES TO BE TOUCHED ALL OVER, KNOW WHEN TO JUST LISTEN, ISN'T AFRAID TO TELL ME HOW HE FEELS ABOUT ME/US/HIM

I'm pretty sure they are out there :smile:

All guys think they can fix stuff, even that crap women love to get at IKEA...lol.

SportsNut2007's photo
Wed 10/15/08 12:37 PM

I WANT A MAN WHO CAN FIX STUFF, COOKS, RINGS MY BELL DAILY, LAUGHS TIL MILK COMES OUT HIS NOSE AT SOMETHING HE DID, LIKES TO BE TOUCHED ALL OVER, KNOW WHEN TO JUST LISTEN, ISN'T AFRAID TO TELL ME HOW HE FEELS ABOUT ME/US/HIM

I like your answer....!

SportsNut2007's photo
Wed 10/15/08 12:36 PM
I'm about to go out to lunch, but I can't decide what to have...the choices are !

Cobb Salad
2 fish tacos and small salad
or Cajun Chicken with pasta

Any suggestions ?

SportsNut2007's photo
Wed 10/15/08 12:31 PM

Besides a good F$$K, a decent meal and a tight but !

EVERYTHING pitchfork ..huh why not? I mean we're told we are greedy cold-hearted b*tches ........ why not live up to it smokin pitchfork

Why not live up to it....well if you try, you may end up marooned on a dating site !

Oh please. I have no worries about that sweetie. And I was totally JOKING .. smokin

Me too....a cutie like you will never be marooned.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25