SportsNut2007's photo
Mon 10/13/08 04:14 PM

:laughing:

And guys NEVER sit around and talk about their women....lol

Truly....never...that would be boring ?

SportsNut2007's photo
Mon 10/13/08 04:13 PM

No...we never talk about our women...only the hot ones in playboy.

SportsNut2007's photo
Mon 10/13/08 04:12 PM

because men don't listen
:laughing:

That's true...unless you're saying, time for food, or sex !

SportsNut2007's photo
Mon 10/13/08 04:11 PM

meh have at it. lol. i got good thigns about me and bad things,lol. we ALL do. and maybe ehr friends will elt me know what i could be doing better that she wouldnt feel right talking about? i consider it another chance to improve ymself.

Dude....what nut house did you escape from ?

SportsNut2007's photo
Mon 10/13/08 03:05 PM

No....why make anyone else suffer.

SportsNut2007's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:50 PM
I work around several women, and often they discuss their relationships in full detail.

Everything from sex, to money...one woman told us how her husband gets his eyebrows trimmed, a facial, and nails done at the beautity salon every month and how fussy he is about it...I told her he sounds gay.

But really....anybody that will listen knows more about these guys and their relationship then they do....I'd never want a woman like that.

Do women just have so little to talk about that they have no concept of intimicy ?

SportsNut2007's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:36 PM

Rays are alive comrades ... now we get to put Garza on the hill so he can get nasty on one of the Sox also-rans, like Wakefield or one of the other wax figures.

Okay...look dude...this thread is for Dodger Fans....start one for your Red Coxs fans, and stop burning here.

SportsNut2007's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:34 PM

I’m a big a$$ cowboy fan. But the Cowboys did it again, they lost against a sorry a$$ team.
U know… I’m not going to say that the Cowboys wasn’t ready to play, or they didn’t expect
the Cardinals to be so good. The Cowboys are just a sorry a$$ team, and they just got their
a$$ handed to them. How u going to win against good teams and lose against sorry teams.
Tony Romo sucked a$$ on the field and the offensive line differently suck a$$ on the field,
and Jason Witten sucked a$$ too. How the hell the Cowboys going to lose against the
Cardinals? And big ups to the Cardinals for kicking the Cowboys a$$es, and ya’ll still a
Sorry a$$ team.

WHAT....listen dude....you don't give props to nobody that beat dallas...then call yourself a fan....either u n...or...u out !

SportsNut2007's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:31 PM
Okay we lose to a bunch of BUMS....we're still and will always be AMERICA'S TEAM....nuff said !

SportsNut2007's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:29 PM

Because I mostly get messages from guys. I have a lot of gay friends but that doesn't mean I'm gay. Right?
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...you look gay...congradulations !

SportsNut2007's photo
Sat 10/11/08 03:22 PM

Let the guy be the bridesmaid, that will make the wedding that much more special for her

Yeah...that's what he's going to do...!

SportsNut2007's photo
Sat 10/11/08 03:17 PM

is he homophobic?
or afraid that someone in his family will say something about the friend being gay?

there is more to this than not wanting a guy to be the best man

I could see if the guy was straight like in "Made of Honor"

Homophobic is a made up word !

Yes he is gay...no straigh man would agreed to be a bridesmaid.
However....we all know the guy and have no objection to his lifestyle...it's just weird having a man in a traditionally woman's place.

SportsNut2007's photo
Sat 10/11/08 02:57 PM

I think it would be fine...Mom's walk brides down the isle, brothers and best friends give brides away...why can't a BEST FRIEND be the attendant for the bride...gender should not have anything to do withit

Because he objects to it.
But he does'nt want to upset her.
Sad that he doesn't want to do that for his best friend...makes you wonder how much of a friendship exists

No man wants to break tradition for something like marriage.
But, the question is what kind of woman would think so highly of herself to want he too.

SportsNut2007's photo
Sat 10/11/08 02:52 PM

I think it would be fine...Mom's walk brides down the isle, brothers and best friends give brides away...why can't a BEST FRIEND be the attendant for the bride...gender should not have anything to do withit

Because he objects to it.
But he does'nt want to upset her.

SportsNut2007's photo
Sat 10/11/08 02:47 PM

I suppose if you are the bride, you can do whatever you like.

True...!

SportsNut2007's photo
Sat 10/11/08 02:46 PM

to me ,that would seem like an insult:smile:

What do you mean ?

SportsNut2007's photo
Sat 10/11/08 02:44 PM
My friends are getting married in November.

His bride wants her gay male b/f as her bridesmaid.

Should he let it be...or tell her he's not happy with her decision.

SportsNut2007's photo
Sat 10/11/08 02:40 PM
Okay...too many Beers and cheesesteaks....but being down 2-0 means that it's time to play a 1/2 decent game and get a win.

SportsNut2007's photo
Sat 10/11/08 02:38 PM
Anybody posting on this thread, that don't like the Cowboys...stand up and be slapped.

SportsNut2007's photo
Sat 10/11/08 02:34 PM
OOOOOOOH BABY...What a game !

Will they Texas the #1 spot ?????