Community > Posts By > SportsNut2007

SportsNut2007's photo
Tue 10/21/08 04:18 PM

I don't understand why a lot of people get upset over gay marriage. And to those people all I have to say is,
Why do you care? You don't have to go to the wedding, or buy them anything. It doesn't effect you.

Maybe they care that they will have to explain to their kids why god says it's wrong, but people do it anyway and we have to tolerate it.

1.) Not everyone believes in your god.

2.) And I have to tolerate your narrow-minded views. We're even.

Okay...look....!

If you want to be a thundering, god hating, man hating....burning hot Lezzy...that's fine, who cares.
But don't keep attacking people that think you're a freak.

1.) What is it with you and assuming everyone who is pro-gay rights is.... gay? I'm not a lesbian.

2.) Last time I checked, I wasn't attacking anyone... that's you. I'm simply stating facts.

Enough already !

How about you quit being an arrogant, uppity self-righteous douche bag for five minutes? If you try to call someone a freak for who they happen to love, can I call you a human hating ass? It's on roughly the same level.

Also, for someone supposedly as pious and religious as you are, God is always capitalized. Didn't they teach you that in school when you were reading the bible? Did you happen to skip over the "judge not lest you be judged" portion?

When exactly did you switch sides? You started this topic, in support of it, and somewhere changed. Were you supporting at first, saw others against it, decided it was safe to show what you really thought, so then you back slid?

You're the reason why I support abortion !

SportsNut2007's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:16 PM
He was alway's ripping people on their clothers.

He even bit...Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, and Liz Taylor.

Will you miss him ?

SportsNut2007's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:09 PM

If anything, it should be the other way around.

Why ?

Save the best for last -- unless someone REALLY enjoys farting.

Dude...who does'nt enjoy bare azz farting ?

I know, I hear it's an event in the 2012 Olympics.

Will you enter....?

SportsNut2007's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:06 PM

If a man asks a woman out on a date and he pays for the complete date, and they hook up....That makes him a player?

If a woman asks a man out and she pays for the complete date, and they hook up....That makes him a whore?

Jim....snap out of it !

You clearly ain't no player....you must have just hear that word.

And a Man that get's a Woman to pay for dinner...ever....is a God !

SportsNut2007's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:02 PM

Why ?

Save the best for last -- unless someone REALLY enjoys farting.

Dude...who does'nt enjoy bare azz farting ?

SportsNut2007's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:00 PM

Ok, sorry. No, it has not happened to me.

No orgasms....or no farts...?

SportsNut2007's photo
Mon 10/20/08 05:49 PM

noway can't say that it has

Why ?

SportsNut2007's photo
Mon 10/20/08 05:49 PM

Why ?

SportsNut2007's photo
Mon 10/20/08 05:48 PM
Okay !

SportsNut2007's photo
Mon 10/20/08 05:35 PM
I recently met a girl who told me that she's never had an orgasm.

Needless to say I felt it was my duty to assist her.

She had her orgasm....and shortly after she put out a roof rattling fart.

Is this suppose to happen....like a think you note or something ?

SportsNut2007's photo
Sun 10/19/08 06:53 PM

flowerforyou The American people want someone that represents all of America, not just a segment of our population.flowerforyouWe want hope and positivity in our leaders for a change.flowerforyou

So ?

This is exactly why I won't vote either Republican or Democrat! They only represent the business interests of thier parties!

You sound drunk !

Why do you say that? I havn't had a drink in months.
That's terrible.

SportsNut2007's photo
Sun 10/19/08 06:45 PM

I'm sick of Obama !

I'm sick of the Fancy Suits, the Fancy Teeth, the great Hair Cut and the way people are acting like he's our last hope.

What's the deal....as a republican, I believe my party has more to offer !

And I'm not saying this just because I'm on my second bottle of grey goose !
yeah, let's hurry up and get
Obama in the White House so we can
start hating him too.

Too late !

SportsNut2007's photo
Sun 10/19/08 06:44 PM

flowerforyou The American people want someone that represents all of America, not just a segment of our population.flowerforyouWe want hope and positivity in our leaders for a change.flowerforyou

So ?

This is exactly why I won't vote either Republican or Democrat! They only represent the business interests of thier parties!

You sound drunk !

SportsNut2007's photo
Sun 10/19/08 06:38 PM

So ?

SportsNut2007's photo
Sun 10/19/08 06:36 PM

I don't understand why a lot of people get upset over gay marriage. And to those people all I have to say is,
Why do you care? You don't have to go to the wedding, or buy them anything. It doesn't effect you.

Maybe they care that they will have to explain to their kids why god says it's wrong, but people do it anyway and we have to tolerate it.

Okay...look....!

If you want to be a thundering, god hating, man hating....burning hot Lezzy...that's fine, who cares.

1.) What is it with you and assuming everyone who is pro-gay rights is.... gay? I'm not a lesbian.

2.) Last time I checked, I wasn't attacking anyone... that's you. I'm simply stating facts.

Enough already !

SportsNut2007's photo
Sun 10/19/08 06:33 PM
Edited by SportsNut2007 on Sun 10/19/08 06:34 PM
I'm sick of Obama !

I'm sick of the Fancy Suits, the Fancy Teeth, the great Hair Cut and the way people are acting like he's our last hope.

What's the deal....as a republican, I believe my party has more to offer !

And I'm not saying this just because I'm on my second bottle of grey goose !

SportsNut2007's photo
Sun 10/19/08 06:28 PM

this thread is still around...?
noway

You're Right.....Nuff Said !

Thanks for your input Everyone....Goodnight !

SportsNut2007's photo
Sun 10/19/08 05:59 PM

Okay...look....!

SportsNut2007's photo
Sun 10/19/08 05:56 PM

I support gay marriage.

Don't worry....no one is going to make you marry anyone.

Hey Babe !

SportsNut2007's photo
Sun 10/19/08 05:55 PM
I ride Horses and Harleys and would die before wearing chaps....I think they look Gay !

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25