I'M THE WHITE DEVIL YOU have herd so much about !!! HAAAAAA HAAAA

At last...you show yourself !

SportsNut2007's photo
Fri 10/31/08 04:00 PM

Treat me like a ho.

I'm sorry...but did you mean WHORE ?

Who are you calling a mean whore?!

I am a very generous one.

LOL....good....those are the best one's !

SportsNut2007's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:56 PM

Treat me like a ho.

I'm sorry...but did you mean WHORE ?

SportsNut2007's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:53 PM

or sausages?

Spicey Italian Sausages....grilled with peppers and onions !

SportsNut2007's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:41 PM

So tonight I decided to treat myself to supper out. It was a nice meal. After the meal I decided on apple pie for desert, with some ice cream. I asked the waitress if she could heat the pie and then put the ice cream on it. She said sure not a problem, so I thought that she understood. BOY was I wrong. I watched her walk over the table with my order, but she was walking REALLY slow and carefully, I thought it to be odd. When she got to the table she puts my plate down. I looked at the it and BOY was it a mess! Here I was staring at ice cream soup on top of what was now soggy apple pie. I looked up at her and asked her what this was, and why the ice cream was melted. The waitress had thought I wanted the ice cream heated up with the piesurprised! Who eats that? Why would she even think that is normal? Like I said, they walk among usslaphead frustrated :laughing:.

LOL...did you not tip her last time !

SportsNut2007's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:33 PM

giacamo, oh we aren't going to get along b/c I am an advocate for gay rights and find that those that are in same-sex relationship's behavior is right.

what ?

SportsNut2007's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:17 PM

California is dealing with this issue and it's on the ballot if Gays should be allowed to marry.

A few years ago, the voters said no, however the courts overturned it based on constitutional rights...) Per the Constitution ( A person cannot be prevented from the pursuit happiness...as long as it's legal).

I agree with that....therefore I'd have to support, Gay Marriage.

What are your thoughts ???

in my eyes...it's all about the behavior...and...I see it as not normal...so...if I believe it to be not natural or normal...then why would I want to sanction that behavior...by making it legal...

50 years ago people of certain races could not marry....it was discrimination then....why not now ?

SportsNut2007's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:01 PM
Can we stay on top ?

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 10/23/08 05:09 PM

I thought it was a smart move politically. She gained credibility with the youthful audience and showed she can take a punch.

That said, ummmm, I'm not voting for her.

I think it was a bad idea to go on SNL.
It did'nt help them at all.

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 10/23/08 05:03 PM

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1e9_1224707424&p=1
pssst it is "R" rated for language so if it offends please dont go to the link

Why not just post a topic or question...who wants to spend time searching for this, and coming back to comment.
because this is the way I did it?oops

Sorry...I thought you may want people to participate in a discussion....oh well...carry on !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 10/23/08 04:57 PM

about his great grandparents having owned slaves? His brother hangs out with the children of the slaves, but not John.

His family may have owned slaves...but that does'nt make him a racist.

Only his behavior can define him as racist !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 10/23/08 04:44 PM

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1e9_1224707424&p=1
pssst it is "R" rated for language so if it offends please dont go to the link

Why not just post a topic or question...who wants to spend time searching for this, and coming back to comment.

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 10/23/08 04:19 PM

:smile: It was money given by Republican donors who are now (understandably) upset that their money was spent on a wardrobe.:smile:How would you feel if you donated a bunch of money to help your political party win an election and you foundout that the money you gave was spent on an expensive wardrobe?:smile:

every time i pay taxes i am assured that some politician (probably all of them) will misappropriate funds.

Keeping a hottie...hot, is not misappropriating funds.

You're so full of it.laugh

Excuse me !
Guys do it all the time !
We pay for women to get their nails and hair done.
Buy them shoes...etc...what's the difference ?

I don't know any men that pay for women to do that?noway laugh

I once had a broke azz girlfriend...lol.

Nails are not a necessity.

I like a girl with pretty toes !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 10/23/08 04:14 PM

:smile: It was money given by Republican donors who are now (understandably) upset that their money was spent on a wardrobe.:smile:How would you feel if you donated a bunch of money to help your political party win an election and you foundout that the money you gave was spent on an expensive wardrobe?:smile:

every time i pay taxes i am assured that some politician (probably all of them) will misappropriate funds.

Excuse me !

I don't know any men that pay for women to do that?noway laugh

I once had a broke azz girlfriend...lol.

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:53 PM
Edited by SportsNut2007 on Thu 10/23/08 03:55 PM

Milk Chocolate. State why you think so and an usual way you use it.

Dark, I sometime melt is and rub it on my...

Dark Chocolate....just ate Ghiradella,s Dark Chocolate with raspberry filling !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:52 PM

Excuse me !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:49 PM

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:45 PM

Michelle Obama wore a 149.00 dollar dress on the View, she seems to understand that top notch clothes do not make the woman.

and she provided how much her article of clothing cost? wow, classy (my sarcastic smiley is missing)

oh brother. somebody please tell me what any of this has to do with how the parties intend to run the country?

really i have to laugh at this entire election process

She did not supply it, the news people who did the story knew where and how much it cost.

Top notch clothing do not make a woman more of a woman nor do they make her more likely to get more votes so wasted money for the hockey mom.

Not wasted...she looks hot.....and a hot woman is never a waste !

So I have heard but I have also heard that hotness is not necessarily a good qualification for a position of power though.

Wrong !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:29 PM

Michelle Obama wore a 149.00 dollar dress on the View, she seems to understand that top notch clothes do not make the woman.

and she provided how much her article of clothing cost? wow, classy (my sarcastic smiley is missing)

oh brother. somebody please tell me what any of this has to do with how the parties intend to run the country?

really i have to laugh at this entire election process

She did not supply it, the news people who did the story knew where and how much it cost.

Top notch clothing do not make a woman more of a woman nor do they make her more likely to get more votes so wasted money for the hockey mom.

Not wasted...she looks hot.....and a hot woman is never a waste !

SportsNut2007's photo
Thu 10/23/08 02:58 PM

I don't have kids, but if I did & he was an A-hole, then he would definately be my kidlaugh laugh

We know !

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25