Community > Posts By > Drinalove

Drinalove's photo
Mon 12/24/07 12:47 PM
OK I know what your going through. I consider myself as a professional Baby momma. See You love your child .You know you can do it all alone no matter what will always be the father. so raise your kid. let that dead beat know whats going on good and bad Always can file child support, he may not pay have have him give up his rights but the DNA will never change. No you are not looking dumb or desperate your being a mom.Because even when your baby get 10 years old he or she will want to know why is dad not around. That's when you will honestly be able to say . You will have to ask him that question on your own,here is a number address or even a picture for jail that you can share with your kid. no matter how self absorb the man is once that child grow up and be able to confront him. he will not be able to lie to that kid. Keep track of that man for no other reason than for your kid. so when that baby say mommy call daddy you can. When that baby draw a cute picture on fathers day let the baby mail it. He can run but he will never ever hide. Believe me allow your kid to grow up to see for themselves that dad is not available because if not you will be the villain to that kid. I Know you can do it on your own it is very possible.

Drinalove's photo
Sun 11/25/07 11:36 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Drinalove's photo
Sun 11/04/07 07:21 PM
DON'T TRUST HIM. HE'S NO GOOD FOR NO ONE NOT YOU NOR HIS BABY MOMMA.

Drinalove's photo
Sun 11/04/07 06:36 PM
NO SIR, I will never marry him. But maybe I did put it on him. lolblushing embarassed

Drinalove's photo
Sun 11/04/07 06:27 PM
Sex only no cuddle no conversation no dates. Just SEX SEX SEX.bigsmile

Drinalove's photo
Sun 11/04/07 06:24 PM
See booty calls only come around every few weeks. So I don't think he was trying to set nothing up. Thats why I'm so torn on whats up.

Drinalove's photo
Sun 11/04/07 06:21 PM
I did he's the quiet type. As well he known to be the whorish type.Not known to fall for no one.

Drinalove's photo
Sun 11/04/07 06:09 PM
What does it mean when a man calls but never talks just play a love song? But you too are only bootie buddies (hype)huh

Drinalove's photo
Sun 11/04/07 04:54 PM
Your are added to my prayer list. May God Bless You.

Drinalove's photo
Sun 11/04/07 12:57 PM
You know I really don't have the $$$ to cater to his wants. But man I'm very tired of watching those movies or even hearing the songs. At work I find myself sing those songs. How embarassing is that?laugh

Drinalove's photo
Sun 11/04/07 12:29 PM
How about I've tried all of that . It's now going on two months of hell around here. 3 tvs one vcr.man I need to invest in anotherone. I said christmas for him will be his own vrc tv combo.

Drinalove's photo
Sun 11/04/07 12:13 PM
My two year old gets on my ever loving nerves with Barney and Elmo. This lil boy want to watch barney all day everyday. Even if someone else is watching something else. Any suggestion to what i need to do?

Drinalove's photo
Sun 11/04/07 12:06 PM
THAT WAS FUNNY.laugh laugh laugh

Drinalove's photo
Sun 11/04/07 11:59 AM
Thanks for the welcome so how have your experiences been while here.

Drinalove's photo
Sun 11/04/07 11:54 AM
I so agree.

Drinalove's photo
Sun 11/04/07 11:49 AM
Hey averag Joe you're better than me I've went two years just being friends with a guy before he meet my kids. but now that he meet them My kids don't even like him. I'm glad I waited because with that hapening I know he is not the one for me from his reaction to my kids reaction.

Drinalove's photo
Sun 11/04/07 11:41 AM
as far as the discipline goes i'm oldfashion in a since but I all aprove the discipline i use. Because theres a thin like between love and abuse.explode

Drinalove's photo
Sun 11/04/07 11:24 AM
Hello I'm new to this also. I'm nervous but its fun . So hello to all you new people.

Drinalove's photo
Sun 11/04/07 11:21 AM
Well I guess thats why I'm still single. Because if a man can't take me with my kids I cant even date him.

Drinalove's photo
Sun 11/04/07 11:17 AM
Ok I'm a Woman with kids.so let me say this. You do have a big disicion to make. Only because it will affect you,the woman, and the kids. Even If you care a lot for her.It's a package deal. So my suggestion is to think long and hard. Maybe take time away from her to contemplate.

Previous 1