Invisible_Observer's photo
Sat 11/17/07 03:31 PM

I don't trust any men. As far as I am concerned, they are all rats!

Bummer !

Mon 11/12/07 06:26 PM
Anonymous Emailers ! :)

Mon 11/12/07 02:49 PM
Very powerful last words for sure, here is an article on it around a year ago:

My Name Is Meth...(a poem i found) — 1 year ago
(This was written by a young Indian girl who was in jail for drug charges, and was addicted to Meth. She wrote this while in jail. As you will soon read, she fully grasped the horrors of the drug, as she tells in this simple, yet profound poem. She was released from jail, but, true to her story, the drug owned her. They found her dead not long after, with the needle still in her arm.)

and the link to it:
http://www.43things.com/entries/view/631763

Sat 11/10/07 08:50 PM
dont forget the new one

"Don't Taze me Bro !!"

:)

Sat 11/10/07 08:08 PM
Currently,

my favorite band , at least this week would have to be "Hellyeah"

Sat 11/10/07 05:13 PM
Me personally, if i just wrote what you wrote,....
or even asked what you asked.......
I would have answered my own question. :)

think about it.

Sat 11/10/07 02:25 PM
Hate to say it man, while i sympathize, Drunk is not an excuse. your still responsible as well as liable for your actions. no matter what story you give it. its her you have to convince for another chance, not the rest of the members here.

Talk it out with her. and learn from this, while drunk dialing or drunk texting can be fun, it is just like drunk driving, .. eventually your luck will run out.

just my 2 cents. now i am back out.

Thu 11/08/07 11:20 AM
Real Friends dont let friends do myspace :D

Wed 11/07/07 07:29 PM
Sounds like a major addiction :)

Wed 11/07/07 06:47 PM
:)
if your using internet explorer,

click the file menu above and click VIEW then Text size.

and choose medium, (thats windows default)

see if that helps.

Wed 11/07/07 05:32 PM
nicholasnip

9 years, that may as well have been a marriage. its quite some time. and yes, i can imagine it hurts quite a bit.

from here, you have to be a bit selfish for a time. they say after a divorce the next year is made up of trying to find your place and yourself. its during that time you want to focus on you and the aspects of you. fix yourself so to speak in areas you might need some work on. or even apply that to your head.

Spend the time, doing things you always wanted to do that you never could have before. Myself i chose to travel for that entire year after divorce, new experiences, and them things that "you get to do alone" are quality time for yourself to yourself.

yes the other person will be in your mind for a long time to come. and you will fel pain with each memory you have. sometimes you might be forced, or feel like you are, to remember things you didnt like about the person just to make the pain subside. no matter what road you take, think of it as an adventure, immerse yourself in a hobbie, or even start one that you couldnt before. Single and unattached can be fun and have its rewards.

All in all, there is one thing i can tell you, after a time, the hurt will go away, or at least go to sleep. you will eventually become comfortable with yourself, if you have to, think of the healing process as "all in your head" fix your head and your good to go.

no matter what, focus on being the best you that you can be. If you know of something that your significant other didnt like about you, fix that aspect. so that the next signifcant other in your life, doesnt have to not like the same thing.

you wont hurt forever, and someday you will wake up and all that will be gone, and then and only then, can the new life of you, begin.

think positive. you may love 100 times in your life, if thats the case, then i would think each time will hurt a little more than the last.

the pain does subside. just be you. and move on.

you have too. for your own sanity.

wish i could offer something positive here for you. but seriously this is one of them thing each of us must do and get through on our own, however we can.

Take care