Community > Posts By > jwell

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 12:38 AM
yeah but i would be much impressed if you could have name the country the "African" ambassador is from, cuz i am sick of people always thinking about Africa has a whole like it was a big giant country.... why didnt you say a European ambassador instead of Russian?flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:29 PM
nice!!

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:59 PM
African 100%, i am a purist drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:56 PM
Edited by jwell on Fri 02/15/08 04:57 PM
J-well come, and how is H-town treating you?

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 07:00 PM
now that you know how it feels, try to work on that in order to keep your own children outta it,,,, sorry about what is happening to you thoflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 06:47 PM
Edited by jwell on Mon 02/11/08 06:48 PM
what does cupidon have for me?

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 01:38 PM

oh mine still had sex everyday in fact he never even broke up with me

exactly...so what is the point? the sex is there but thats all it is, no touch, no kiss, no foreplay, just in and out, get on, get off, get up....blah...nothing more. as if you are a penis receptical lol
fro that point of view i would say y'll are just sex "buddies" you dont want that right?

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 01:35 PM

like someone you were or are currently dating, they still go thru the motions of the relationship but you feel its not there...are there signs?
i went suspicious when she started to be a lil picky about pretty much any mistakes i could make, like she was looking for a reason to bring the **** on, but she did not so she just told me the truthsad

yeah but, what if they are telling you how wonderful you are, planning future, etc...but none of the passion or romance is there...no feelings, just going thru the motions...as if they are hanging in there to see what you can do for them?
i would say maybe it is the wrong person, cuz i think sooner or later things are gonna get worst,,

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 01:32 PM
Edited by jwell on Mon 02/11/08 01:33 PM

like someone you were or are currently dating, they still go thru the motions of the relationship but you feel its not there...are there signs?
i went suspicious when she started to be a lil picky about pretty much any mistakes i could make, like she was looking for a reason to bring the sh!t on, but she did not so she just told me the truthsad

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 01:27 PM

so what are the signs? what tells you he/she is not into you even though they are trying to continue the charade?

She got married to someone else and had a child.
hook up with someone else and came to apologize, BUT IT WAS JUST TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE...

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 01:20 PM
Edited by jwell on Mon 02/11/08 01:21 PM

Sorry, hang me for saying this, lol boy that was a "cheep" joke, cmon it was there, lol, sorry
"cheap" looks like u forgot to activate the spelling check.. huh?flowerforyou i put that joke weeks ago, but it was long so i now put a shorter version just to see if the size of a post matters in people's reaction.... turned out right. peace, tho dont feel sorry man FEEL FREE TO SAY WHATEVER MAN, i am cool with that.

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 01:05 PM
a parrot was BORN WITHOUT FEET BUT LUCKILY HE HAD A BIGGER PENIS THAT HE WAS USING TO STAY ON THE PERCH...Then one day his owner came back from work and opening the front door the man heard a voice whispering his name from behind the couch...
it was the parrot saying he had something important to tell him
Parrot: this morning when you left for work, the delivery guy came and your wife went to open the door and she started kissing the delivery guy
the man: WHAT?
Parrot: yes and that wasnt it, he started touching her and putting his hands inside her dress
the man: he did that? what else??/?
Parrot: he did that for a while and he took off her dress?
The man: no no, he did that? what happened next?
Parrot: uumm i dont know what happened after that because i got an erection so i lost my balance on the perch and i fell behind the couch.....

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 12:55 PM
a man driving on the highway with his wife, and she starts saying i wanna divorce, i keep the house. the starts accelerating
and she goes i will also have the BMW, the man keeps accelerating
and she add i keep most of the jewelries, vacancy house in hawaii and familly business and then she add but why do u keep accelerating? dont you see the wall ahead us??
and her husband says i am doing it because i am the one that has the airbag!!!explode

no photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:14 AM

So? They're playing ping-pong with herpes!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh that is funny man

no photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:09 AM

Lol, it's a dating site for people with herpes. I saw it on an ad here.
isnt that thing risky? i mean dont get me wrong man just kinda wondering

no photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:05 AM

when im bored i go to flyordie.com

When I'm bored, I go to h-date.com to pick up women.
what is that website about bro?

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 11:50 PM
tell me something, cuz i am felling sad

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:53 PM
whats up? are we going for a strike?

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 04:48 PM
you can put the blame me, i feel terrible for the pain i made you thru, please i wanna know how it feels like when you forgive someone.flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 04:31 PM
trying to picture the beauty behind the lizard flowerforyou flowerforyou