Community > Posts By > jwell

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 10:40 PM

i collect money for the poor me
you have good heart, it is a respectful devotion keep doing your thing...

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 10:39 PM

if ya pay me....ill let ya knowlaugh laugh laugh laugh
from which country is yr bill from?

america
u r funny?laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 10:39 PM

I money collector? nice...I wish I could invest in this hobbyhappy
there are websites wher you can buy bills from any country but it is a matter of trust and credibility thats why i like dealing mano-a-mano with people....

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 10:36 PM

if ya pay me....ill let ya knowlaugh laugh laugh laugh
from which country is yr bill from?

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 10:34 PM
hey everyone, i collect money and i wanna grow my collection so i dont know if y'll have like foreign bill i can have, i am willing to pay a lil money if you dont wanna give it to me free as long as it stays in my range of affordability.... thx let me know

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 12:56 PM
merci pour la description,flowerforyou je ne comprends toujours pas pourquoi tu a pas encore trouver de mec, ca devrait pourtant pas etre si dur pour toi? ou bien tu as des critere de selection assez exigeant et puis tu es ou deja? on peut discuter par im situ veux?

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 12:48 PM
ton profile est interessant et le fait que tu parles francais me fait enormement plaisir je crois bien que tu est la premiere ke je rencontre sur ce site.... concernant ton profile je penses que tu devrais ajouter plus sur ta personalite, tes qualites ou sur le genre de personne que tu voudrais renconter, tu es tes jolie et j'aime ton sourire je te donnes 8 sur 10

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 07:25 PM

i just wanted to let you know that no matter what you are,do or try to be,,, at the end of the day have a thought and be thankful to God(does not matter which religious principles you follow).... i am baptist but i would not say i am that engaged on it, but it feels so nice to devote 5 minutes of your time every once in a while to say thank you to Lord(speaking for myself it makes me feel worth it, better yet it cheers me up),,,,, i do not know if a got that down the way i wanted it to be, but i am glad if you get my point....
Have a good life.

i feel the same way! god is amazing and everything happens for a reason! :]
i am glad i am not alone!!:smile:

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 07:18 PM
i just wanted to let you know that no matter what you are,do or try to be,,, at the end of the day have a thought and be thankful to God(does not matter which religious principles you follow).... i am baptist but i would not say i am that engaged on it, but it feels so nice to devote 5 minutes of your time every once in a while to say thank you to Lord(speaking for myself it makes me feel worth it, better yet it cheers me up),,,,, i do not know if a got that down the way i wanted it to be, but i am glad if you get my point....
Have a good life.

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:04 AM

hey i just had a pretty busy day and i am feeling kinda down, i just want someone to cheer me up , like a lil chat just to spend some time,,,, if you feel like helping me out email me i am right here

WELL,I DONT HAVE YOUR YAHOO E-MAIL....
BUT,GO TO'www.youtube.com' AND
WATCH'DONT CHA' by the P****Cat Dolls

THAT MIGHT CHEER YA UP:tongue:
i think this video got me up instead of cheering me up, but thx tho

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 04:44 PM
hey i just had a pretty busy day and i am feeling kinda down, i just want someone to cheer me up , like a lil chat just to spend some time,,,, if you feel like helping me out email me i am right here

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 01:29 PM
you received a huge check from a big company on your mail box by mistake what do u do? that is what i was trying to figure out in my dream a coupla days ago, i'd like to have your opinion on that one

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:08 AM
okay thx for the advices! no i wrote it myself i just thought the 3rd person would be fun thats all i guess i am gonna have to change it..

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:50 PM

yes lawd....nuff said!!!!devil
uhh what??

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:00 PM

to make fun of each others majors lol, laugh laugh laugh wats everyones major?? mines COMPUTER ANIMATION AND FILM
petroleum engineering

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:59 PM

Dont know just to see if anyone had similar classes.
okay man. so whats the trend so far!

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:55 PM
mathematic
physics
history of united states in the 18th century or whateva (pretty boring)
kinesiology
geology

BUT WHAT'S THE POINT DUDE?

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:55 PM
i just rated someone and i thought i could ask you you dont mind leaving your rate for me..... PLEASE LET STAY IN FRAME OF RESPECT OF INDIVIDUALITY.....
i willing to consider negative comments as long as they r made politely
"have fun"

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:35 PM

:tongue:
when i see your picture i feel like you are actually laughing at me right now, and it is funny!!:smile:

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:26 PM

See what you started Jwell? Troublemaker!!
laugh bigsmile
ahaha religion is definitely some to avoid huh? but it cool as long as it is a constructive exchange i think we are all cool