Community > Posts By > jwell

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 09:40 AM

hello.. I'm wondering why my list of who's viewed me lessens in numbers each day instead of adds up..

just a question... :)
i can visit your profile everyday if you want to laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh , no i noticed that too i think someone can stay in the list for up to 30 days i think.....flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 02/03/08 04:57 AM

Ditto and bRAVO jen well put

and good morning to you sweets
flowerforyou merciflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 02/03/08 04:55 AM

Hmmm I am sorry I missed it...I always miss the good stuff!!!sad sad sad sad

But I got to hand it to you it takes a real man to come out and admitt he was wrong and all those flowers don't hurt either!!
Good job Handsome we have to give you your props on this one and a lot of respect!!:wink:
i appreciate your nice words Jenleah32,,, have great day.

no photo
Sun 02/03/08 04:43 AM

Honey I missed what you did but I bet it was a whopper with all them damn flowerslaugh laugh
judging by the amount and quality of the feebacks i got, i would say it went outta proportions

no photo
Sun 02/03/08 04:39 AM
i was kidding about what i posted yesterday about upsetting girls.... come on a friend actually told me he did that and i JUST WANTED TO HAVE Y'ALL OPINION I WOULD NEVER DO THAT, i am glad to see tones of nice people out there,,,,,,,
i am sorry if i have offended anybody
here are some flowers to help you make it safely thru this dayflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 09:18 PM
hey y'all, a buddy of mine told me that to create a deep intimacy with yr girl when making love was to tell her something that you know is gonna make her sad to the point she would cry(like real emotionally ),,, then make love to her while she is in that state of mind!!! dude that SH!T is empowering and triples the pleasure&excitement ....i did it once and it worked, NOW beware of what your are doing cuz you gotta know the kinda girl you can do that to, i dont want you to get in trouble or turn chickless because of your OWN stupidity.... ( i would recommend that to a chick you've been dating her 4 a while.....)
leave me something like tip as well if you want to

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 09:14 PM

hey jwell why you holden your neck been doin something you want to tell us
i wanted to let you know that life is hard,,,, Bro

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 09:08 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

actualy thats his highschool pic

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 09:02 PM

You people are PATHETIC ! ! !

Come on! Let's see some IMAGINATION in here!!

Runpenzo you look like Keanu Reeves on qualudes.

PJTocci there thinks he's George Michael from about 1987

uk1971 is a freaking Muppet Show reject - the kids cried when his puppet face came on!

dbad111 - The busboy with an attitude!

JMEEGE is still p!ssed he got shoved off the teeter-totter on the playground last summer. Look at him... see it in his eyes?

rtaylor uses his mom's mascara to brush on the fake mustache and goatee

jwell? Do they sell men's clothes where you bought that shirt??

Rose41 has that look on her face because she can't quite bring herself to swallow

cherryxxangel has that satisfied look on her face because she just swallowed

Farrukie got his hair done at Al-Qaeda R Us salon. Now he's the model for Beaker from the muppet show dolls

bogie there thought "doggy style" was a literal term

DADKAZ tears out the bra sections of old Sears and Roebuck catalogs and keeps 'em stashed under his mattress

and finally 2much4u is sicker than ANYONE ELSE in here because we're just having fun with it while she reads and reads and reads along but can't bring herself to admit she's fascinated by it all.

U THINK ITS FUNNY, WELL AT LEAST YOU ENTERTAIN YOURSELF... ITS ALL GOOD MAN

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:57 PM

you idoits need to get a life

You need to get a face lift. :tongue: bigsmile
YOU BETTER FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVICE, DUDE, YOUR FACE IS LIKE THE DAMNED, I BET YOU CAN PLAY IN A SCARY MOVIE WITHOUT ANYMORE MAKEUP... U ARE JUST FINElaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:37 PM

Ladies and gents, that was a blast... I'll be back tomorrow... I have to go...

get out you are not from the tinniest importance here anyway....

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:35 PM

is this where all the a$$holes come an play
is that the day you found out about your ugliness and decided to hung out with your best friend, your dog... some say the dog is the men's best friend, but you are taking it to a whole new levelflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:29 PM

this looks like a gay fest theres too many men in this
dont you like being in men's companyblushing , ???

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:22 PM

THIS ROOM IS AN ADULT ROOM: FEEL FREE TO INSULT THE PERSON WHO POSTS BEFORE YOU. FOUL LANGUAGE MUST BE KEPT OUT THOUGH OR AT LEAST THE APPROPRIATE ASTERISKS MUST BE INSERTED.
IF YOU'RE EASILY OFFENDED; THEN DON'T POST.

devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil

Dude i dont like your face, you suck, i think your wife is blind right?

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:14 PM

can we pick on anybody in here?
GO FOR DUDE, UNLEASH THE SH!T!!!!

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:10 PM

You are the dumbest person I have never met!!

AND YOU ARE TOO DAMM F---ING CUTE!

Hmmm.. Is that supposed to be an insult??? Carry on... hahaha

NO.blushing
BUT,SH--! TAKE IT! {I DONT CURSE/INSULT}

It's taken.. You're lookin awfully good as well... blushing

Is that white patch on the front of your hat a target? :tongue: bigsmile
IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE A WIFE, SHE MUST BE BLIND RIGHT?

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:09 PM

THIS ROOM IS AN ADULT ROOM: FEEL FREE TO INSULT THE PERSON WHO POSTS BEFORE YOU. FOUL LANGUAGE MUST BE KEPT OUT THOUGH OR AT LEAST THE APPROPRIATE ASTERISKS MUST BE INSERTED.

devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil

you pictures is gay, what kinda sh!t face is that? does that entertain your brainless head to see people saying BUll5hit to you?........ no i am just kidding man i did not mean that i was just doing just like everybody else heredrinker drinker peace!!

Holy crap. when you were born. I'm betting the doctor slapped your dad. :tongue: bigsmile
[/quotewhat about you? how old are you? what 176 years or something, i guess you are so old that date of birth fell off the calendarflowerforyou ....

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:06 PM

I'll bet you stand outside the chamber of horrors signing autographs. :tongue: bigsmile
what about you? how old are you? what 176 years or something, i guess you are so old that date of birth fell off the calendarflowerforyou ....

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:51 PM
Edited by jwell on Fri 02/01/08 07:55 PM

you pictures are gay, what kinda sh!t face is that? does that entertain your brainless head to see people saying BUll5hit to you?........ no i am just kidding man i did not mean that i was just doing just like everybody else heredrinker drinker peace!!

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 09:39 AM
Edited by jwell on Fri 02/01/08 09:44 AM
we always see in lots of profile pages(most of em belong to girls), that "i would like a good conversationist" so in order to always try to make myself better, i am trying to answer this question. "What is the FIRST quality that makes a guy to be called a good conversationist?".... i am thinking is it the ability to have and express reasonable thoughts in a wide range of subjects and being able to argue properly in order to defend his own positions, or being a good listener to others is the one that comes first(OR IS IT SOMETHING ELSE!!), if it turns out to be the first one, then i'd be damn because i am still learning english and it is going to be tough for me to stand out around here..... tell me what u think i'd be happy to hear from youflowerforyou