Community > Posts By > jwell

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 12:17 AM
if you were given the opportunity to change ONE thing in your life? what it possibly be... i hope its aint to personal and that u dont mind answering.... peace!

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 10:23 PM
if you were given the chance to change ONE thing in the world what would it be?....

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 10:18 PM
i would bring a boat to get the hell outta there, cuz i dont like feeling lonelyflowerforyou laugh

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 09:41 PM
macbook, it sucks cuz if i had waited like three months longer i could have got the macbook air...

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:41 AM

when i say, "Gabon" what is that means for you?
P.S do not google it before answering!!!! come on be honest

It'sd a flippin'monkey dude
i dont get it?

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:35 AM

laugh laugh lucklaugh

Someone email me the answer so I don't have to google it...

Oh and jwell I'm just messing around... :wink: have fun...

i was saying good luck since u said u were gonna leave to another room thats why, it is actually the country where my parents are from.....flowerforyou

Ahhhh very interesting... Ps- I always check out rooms again.. Thanks for telling me... happy
u r welcome, looking at your picture i guess your mother must be Aphrodite.....

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:32 AM

Jace has the correct answer Bro. Then again some people call money chedda. Some people think speaking "Klingon" is cool. Why dont you tell me what a "Snarfblat" is Bro. I wanna be like you...
i have no clue dude, i think my vocabulary will be enriched if you gimme the answer, bro

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:31 AM

laugh laugh lucklaugh

Someone email me the answer so I don't have to google it...

Oh and jwell I'm just messing around... :wink: have fun...

i was saying good luck since u said u were gonna leave to another room thats why, it is actually the country where my parents are from.....flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:29 AM

The Gabon Viper (Bitis gabonica) has the largest fangs of any poisonous snake in the world. An adult male's fangs can be up to two inches long.

And my dad thought my zoology degree would never come in handy...
pretty close dude i think u should have looked a bit deeper since i asked "Gabon", congrat on your degree dude it makes you stand out tho

So are you going to fricken tell us? Holy hold the secret batman....

It's also a country in Africa, on Africa's west coast. <shrug> If that's what he's getting at, big deal. Tell me about Andorra!
at least i know its some country in europe, east europe i think,

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:26 AM

The Gabon Viper (Bitis gabonica) has the largest fangs of any poisonous snake in the world. An adult male's fangs can be up to two inches long.

pretty close dude i think u should have looked a bit deeper since i asked "Gabon", congrat on your degree dude it makes you stand out tho

come on there is still room for guessing, geezz if you r that rushy in eveything uuuummmm dont u like being patient,being patient is a virtue IndnPrncs
good luck!

It's late and my patience is thin even when it's early... Virtue has nothing to do with my patience.. ;-) Ok I'm taking my ball and going to play in another room...

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:23 AM

come on there is still room for guessing, geezz if you r that rushy in eveything uuuummmm dont u like being patient,being patient is a virtue IndnPrncs

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:17 AM

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:10 AM

Is that ur "PIMP" handle Bro???

what? not sure i get it?

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:05 AM
Edited by jwell on Wed 01/30/08 12:08 AM

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:31 PM

I'll have to write her and find out... I'll let you know if it's possible or plausible.

She's way out in the jungles most of the time and not near any cities so she doesn't have any bills to send, know what I mean?

What's your limit on transfer and shipping costs? I can't imagine it would be more than a few bucks to mail a couple bills.

if it is like going to be a huge protocol, i guess we can just wait if she gets back or something it would have easier if you had it here you know?,,,,,, but thx for your willingness tho,,,flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:21 PM

My mother lives there. She's a missionary, has been there since '85. She gets back stateside every three or four years.

okay nice but i am gonna pay for it?

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 10:59 PM

Well I'll see what I can get for you from Papua New Guinea...

Got anything from there yet??

no, that'd be nice, u've been there?

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 10:47 PM

Do you want more than just one bill from a country?

As in a one, a five, a ten, and a twenty... ?

Or just any old bill from someplace you've never heard of?

any bill as long as it is foreign, and i know pretty much all the countries in the world believe me

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 10:45 PM

i collect money in my piggy bank.. sell it to my credit card company which gives me plastic in exchange..

way better than trading bill for bill laugh laugh
i bet the plastic thing gives you nightmares at the end of the month right? when it comes to be able to keep the plastic thinglaugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 10:43 PM

I collect money to....every friday when I go to the bank and cash my pay check
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh you collect em to spend em thats one difference between us, and also i am looking for some foreign currency, good one tholaugh laugh