Community > Posts By > MysticalMoon

MysticalMoon's photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:22 PM

ah.... thank you. happy so I just keep checking back then? not too much conversation on here huh?
glasses such a nice day out I guess

yeah and if you miss the lovley shadow will e-mail them to you
its off and on in here kinda early yet it get pretty busy here at night

Cool, thanks so much!

MysticalMoon's photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:18 PM
ah.... thank you. happy so I just keep checking back then? not too much conversation on here huh?
glasses such a nice day out I guess

MysticalMoon's photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:11 PM
ok, I have heard about the wonderful matchmaking on here, how does it work?

MysticalMoon's photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:01 PM
Hello everyone, hope the day is as beautiful for all of you as it is for me!:smile:

MysticalMoon's photo
Sat 04/12/08 04:00 PM
hi

MysticalMoon's photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:11 PM
sad sad sad

MysticalMoon's photo
Tue 12/25/07 03:47 PM
Always try to look forward. I try not to dwell on the past. It can't be changed. In the future, we all have possibiltiesflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

MysticalMoon's photo
Tue 12/25/07 03:36 PM
Edited by MysticalMoon on Tue 12/25/07 03:37 PM
Kojack, always a gentleman. You put belief back in my life hun, thank you. You prove that all men are NOT jerks. You are a ROCKSTAR sweetie!!

MysticalMoon's photo
Tue 12/25/07 10:49 AM
Merry Christmas Hun!! Sorry to hear that it is not going well for you! Mine is not so good either. But we have a new year to look forward to, I hope things get better for you!

MysticalMoon's photo
Tue 12/25/07 10:40 AM
I think our souls are drawn to other souls. We are put into each others lives to either teach or to learn. However we cannot help who we are attracted to. That doesn't always mean it is a racial issue. For those that do have an issue with race, too bad for them. I hope they grow and learn from the people that are put in their lives.

MysticalMoon's photo
Tue 12/25/07 10:19 AM
Very most favorites.... hmmmm

When Harry met Sally
An Affair to Remember

MysticalMoon's photo
Tue 12/25/07 10:02 AM

Wow Moon your up already ?

Did Santa bring you what u asked for ?

Off to Hospital to see grandma so ttyl

LOL!!!! mornin hun! I been up since 5am
Santa didn't bring me Diddly squat!! lol
prayres for gram hun flowerforyou

MysticalMoon's photo
Tue 12/25/07 10:00 AM

If there is something in the relationship that needs attention, and you can't talk to your sig. other then that is a problem. But friendship is friendship. Meaning that if it is just a friendship and you knew that person before the relationship, there shouldn't be an issue. Personally, when I am in a relationship "fantasy" talk is reserved for my partner. As a single person however, I have the option to discuss things with friends.

Thats a good healthy way of looking at it, but have you had the married men etc hit on you on this site....not everyman or woamn is that noble and honest....It takes trust....trust is destroyed with secrets....its a huge circle....

I have had married, or otherwise unavailable men hit on me in many places, not just the internet. If they lie, that is not my fault. If I do not know they are unavailable, then I find out, that is the end in my eyes. I will not condone cheating. I have met a few men that were very upfront about being married, my response to them was, and will continue to be, It was nice to meet you, go talk to your wife.

MysticalMoon's photo
Tue 12/25/07 09:52 AM
If there is something in the relationship that needs attention, and you can't talk to your sig. other then that is a problem. But friendship is friendship. Meaning that if it is just a friendship and you knew that person before the relationship, there shouldn't be an issue. Personally, when I am in a relationship "fantasy" talk is reserved for my partner. As a single person however, I have the option to discuss things with friends.

MysticalMoon's photo
Tue 12/25/07 09:37 AM
I think it all depends. Certainly think that you should continue your friendships. There is nothing wrong with that. But going into chat rooms and having sex talk, that would be something else all together.

MysticalMoon's photo
Mon 12/24/07 08:22 PM
Hey Sweetie, Happy aniversary. I want to thank you hun, for all you are and for being the person God put you here to be. You have made my experience on this site absolutley wonderful. Thank you for your caring and encouragement. All the best for you in 2008 and always!!! Merry Christmas
Nicole

MysticalMoon's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:11 PM
It is not just women that do it. And not only on this site. I am on another site also and have had the same type of thing happen. It seems to me that these people just don't have any manners or courtesy, especially since, in my experiences, they are the initiators. Meaning that they contacted me first. I have decided to not take it personally, if they are that rude online then hmmmmm what are they like in person? and do I really want them as a friend or more?

MysticalMoon's photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:03 PM
Licking:wink:

MysticalMoon's photo
Fri 12/07/07 06:43 PM
LOVE:heart:

MysticalMoon's photo
Fri 11/02/07 05:30 PM
Well, I just felt that things had gotton off track so to say, and thought that at least it might help you to know that you are not alone!

Previous 1