Community > Posts By > MysticalMoon

MysticalMoon's photo
Fri 11/02/07 02:34 PM
I have been browsing through some forums and am quite impressed. There seems to be a minimun "jerk factor" around here. Most eople seem intelligent and reasonable. I am happy to have found this site! Thank You!!!

MysticalMoon's photo
Fri 11/02/07 02:31 PM
Hello, I have read through this entire thread. It is intriuging to me that so many people are willing to say what someone is doing wrong, instead of focusing on the original question. Which I believe was referring to why someone will contact another and trade emails and just abruptly stop. I am certainly no expert, but it seems to me that people are A)just plain rude B)playing games C) trying to make themselves feel better about themselve D) just don't have the courage to say" hey this has been fun but I don't feel a connection" It is not just this particular man that this happens to. And regardless of whether someone does or does not "OWE" an explaination, it still hurts sometimes. It is my opinion that after 2 or 3 emails about what we want and if we are compatible, an end one way or another SHOULD be expected. I was starting to think I was old fasioned in thinking this way, however all of these responses to the question have served to strengthen my beliefs. Thank you!!! N.

MysticalMoon's photo
Fri 11/02/07 01:49 PM
Hello all, I am new to this site, have tired others and met jerks, hoping for better luck here. Still optomistic :)

MysticalMoon's photo
Fri 11/02/07 01:41 PM
Hi everyone, New on this site, I have my doubts after having tried a few other sites, after reading through here, I am a little more willing to give this site a chance. I hope to find a real person. I am tired of games and it seems that at least some on here are thinking clearly, Thanks for the advice. Best of luck to everyone searching!

2 Next